KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Respect' Forum » The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread

The Brand-New Spider-Man Respect Thread
Started by: DarkCrawler

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 11 12 [13] 14 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SamZED

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 07:34 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Superior Spider-man vs The Avengers.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Easilly runs circles around them but gets distracted by Pete and tagged. Widow's comments suggests they've been at it for some time.

Old Post May 19th, 2013 07:36 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Old Post May 19th, 2013 07:40 PM
bluewaterrider

Never thought I could be anything but devastated at the loss of Peter Parker, but the way this seems to have been done so far ...

Wow.

I am thinking with great sadness that Marvel will rid itself of Doctor Octopus forever once this arc concludes. Lamenting that it apparently must come so soon. I could easily stand to see another year's worth of Peter Octavius here, for it is more than a little gratifying to see Spider-Man FINALLY doing what needs to be done to the worst elements he faces. The author of this "superior" arc has addressed the one glaring weakness in Spider-Man's traditional philosophy and ...

Just ... wow.

Old Post May 23rd, 2013 12:32 PM
bluewaterrider is currently offline Click here to Send bluewaterrider a Private Message Find more posts by bluewaterrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Superior Spider-man vs Owl, White Dragon and their gangs.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)
Hospital...

vs Tombstone and his gang off-pannel.

(please log in to view the image)

vs Taskmaster.

Effortlessly disarms Taskmaster while barely paying attention to him.

Old Post May 26th, 2013 03:13 PM
DrDoomsday-360
Sentrydrawsthorsblood-3

so is peter parker ever comeing back to life someday?

Old Post May 26th, 2013 10:40 PM
DrDoomsday-360 is currently offline Click here to Send DrDoomsday-360 a Private Message Find more posts by DrDoomsday-360 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
python99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by DrDoomsday-360
so is peter Parker ever coming back to life someday?

He'll be back , lets face it Peter Parker IS Spiderman.

I got 3 possibilities

- Peter somehow finds a way back on his own.
- Otto runs into problems and needs Peter's help to deal with it , so he tries to locate Peter, and Peter tricks him.

- Otto accepts his fate as Peters body slowly starts dying due to the mind transfer. He does not want Spiderman to be lost so the only way for him to prevent this is to locate Peter and swap minds back over.
He'll apologize and say he does not want to be remembered as a bad person.

Just my scenarios

Old Post Jun 5th, 2013 08:18 PM
python99 is currently offline Click here to Send python99 a Private Message Find more posts by python99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

should kaine feats as scarlett spider go here , he is a spiderman clone?

anyways anyone know what issue it is where he is lifting the helicopter on the top left:

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 12:22 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

Old Post Aug 6th, 2013 03:57 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Superior Spider-man vs The Spider Slayer. Round 1
More of a prep feat than anything else. Uses forcefields. Outfights and outsmarts Smythe at every turn. This round supposedly goes to the Slayer as it looks like Otto gets momentarily distracted and hit... which in the end is revealed to be just another part of his plan.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 06:56 PM
SamZED

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 06:57 PM
SamZED

Superior Spider-man vs The Spider Slayer. Round 2
A hint: Never tell a psychotic super villain that you want to fight to the death if you're going to surrender 2 minutes into the fight. Might not end well...

Superior Spider-man vs The Spider Slayer. Round 3
Once again outsmarts Smythe and just before Alistair dies Otto reveals his secret as a farewell FU to the Slayer.

In conclusion makes Jameson his personal b!tch.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 07:06 PM
SamZED

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 07:31 PM
SamZED

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 07:32 PM
SamZED

The Superior Spider-man vs New York heroes. Part 1.
Some of the heroes get possesed by the Carrion virus and Spock fights and takes down a number of them. Some off-pannel. The list of heroes includes Daredevil, doctor Strange, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, the Avengers etc. Also a great display of strength in the last scan as both Hulk and Thor seem to be impressed and comment on his strength.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 07:41 PM
SamZED

The Superior Spider-man vs New York heroes. Part 2.

In the end Otto saves the day and verbally pwns the Avengers

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 07:42 PM
SamZED

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 08:11 PM
steverules_2

Some nice feats and scans but I still prefer Parker

I'm Bada's pimp

I created Raptor Bada, Donald, and Sparkles

Old Post Aug 28th, 2013 11:19 PM
steverules_2 is currently offline Click here to Send steverules_2 a Private Message Find more posts by steverules_2 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
killermover

So I'm back yall, anyone got any new fights to show?

Old Post Mar 5th, 2014 05:45 AM
killermover is currently offline Click here to Send killermover a Private Message Find more posts by killermover Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillaKassara
Restricted

Account Restricted

He can do a hyper-quintuple mega back-flip off a moving jet-train onto a ****ing heat-seeking missile.

Old Post Mar 25th, 2014 03:55 PM
KillaKassara is currently offline Click here to Send KillaKassara a Private Message Find more posts by KillaKassara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote