KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Transformers Sequel?

Transformers Sequel?
Started by: K3VIL

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

wat was after the credits?

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:39 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Apparently an interview with Sam's parents and Starscream coming home to Cybertron or somethin', look at past posts.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 01:40 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-K-M-

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: What did they say about Scorponok tail? like the metal was self-regenerating or something to that effect. For all we know Megatron could be healing right now

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Scythe
Apparently an interview with Sam's parents and Starscream coming home to Cybertron or somethin', look at past posts.

Yes that's it, but all they show is Starscream leaving our planet and entering into space. The scene was 10 seconds at most.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 03:46 AM
-K-M- is currently offline Click here to Send -K-M- a Private Message Find more posts by -K-M- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

i think the allspark might turn him into Galvatron, it just looks like he's dead, but i would be mad if that's so

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 03:50 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by The big EH
i think the allspark might turn him into Galvatron, it just looks like he's dead, but i would be mad if that's so

I always hated Galvatron, so I hope they don't bring his b*tch ass up.

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 05:05 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

even galvatron was sad when megs died, he was a damned good friend

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 11:52 PM
jinXed by JaNx

either way im sure megatron will be back if not the second the third

Old Post Jul 5th, 2007 11:59 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

I really don't want there to be a sequel.

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 04:39 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Why the **** not? Dont you want more of a good thing?

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:24 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Galvatron PREEZ! and more starscream, thats pretty much all i care about for the sequal

TGFwashere

Old Post Jul 6th, 2007 05:29 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Originally posted by Impediment
Why the **** not? Dont you want more of a good thing?

Look what happened to the cartoon. The more it carried on, the shittier it got.

I'm afraid the story will start to suck balls. They should keep it as a one-shot deal.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 12:36 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
Look what happened to the cartoon. The more it carried on, the shittier it got.

I'm afraid the story will start to suck balls. They should keep it as a one-shot deal.

spider-man one went it came out it was amazing (i dont really like the first one anymore) then the 2nd one came out and it was wayyy better, and the third although a lot of cheesy parts might have made it not as good as still action packed and made a ton of money.

did the transformers series get shittier? or did we all just started growing up? you be the judge

adding onto the sequel: i think there should be a traitorous autobot figure amongst them, line how dinobot switched sides n sht

Last edited by xNIXSONx on Jul 7th, 2007 at 03:59 AM

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 03:56 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'll bet the sequel will show the Matrix of Leadership will be passed down, to of all Autobots...Bumblebee...

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:15 AM
LanceWindu

I hope they bring in Hot Rod.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 09:19 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Originally posted by Scythe

At our theatre it was before the credits but it's sam's parents talking about the government, and then you see a jet blast of, starscream's part lasts two seconds tops.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 05:11 PM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Originally posted by Menetnashté
At our theatre it was before the credits but it's sam's parents talking about the government, and then you see a jet blast of, starscream's part lasts two seconds tops.

Well yeah, it's the same thing everywhere, they happen during the main credits and end just before the long boring credits.

Old Post Jul 7th, 2007 07:09 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
spider-man one went it came out it was amazing (i dont really like the first one anymore) then the 2nd one came out and it was wayyy better, and the third although a lot of cheesy parts might have made it not as good as still action packed and made a ton of money.

did the transformers series get shittier? or did we all just started growing up? you be the judge

adding onto the sequel: i think there should be a traitorous autobot figure amongst them, line how dinobot switched sides n sht

The Spiderman franchise almost proves my point. 1 and 2 were great. #3 was pure shit.

Yes, Transformers got shittier. The stories got crappier and the characters got convoluted. Galvatron? THEY ****ING KILLED OPTIMUS PRIME. The characters turned into punk bitches.

Here is a brief and humurous summary of what happened to the Transformers:

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jul 8th, 2007 at 06:02 AM

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 05:58 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Mr. Sandman
The Spiderman franchise almost proves my point. 1 and 2 were great. #3 was pure shit.

Yes, Transformers got shittier. The stories got crappier and the characters got convoluted. Galvatron? THEY ****ING KILLED OPTIMUS PRIME. The characters turned into punk bitches.

Here is a brief and humurous summary of what happened to the Transformers:

I've seen that.

That is funny. laughing

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 12:18 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

lol now that i think about it, a lot of sequels are shittier. Pirates of the Carribean, Spider-Man, the Matrix...

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 06:55 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
R.Marrero

Re: Transformers Sequel?

Originally posted by K3VIL
WARNING SPOILERS!!!

Autobots Survivors
Optimus Prime
Iron Hide
Bumblebee
Ratchet

Decepticon Survivors
Starscream
Barricade
Scorponok

Also there was a phone cab who was transformed into a transformer when the Allspark energy was briefly released, will the government destroy or take it in custody for study and analysis?
Also, how can they destroy Megatron?I mean he's a key character, and he was buried into the dephts of the sea.

I don't think.... I know Megatron was not destroyed. But I am very excited to see what earth image he adopts when he is pulled from under the you know what.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2007 09:08 PM
R.Marrero is currently offline Click here to Send R.Marrero a Private Message Find more posts by R.Marrero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote