KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Theories Of Transformers 2

Theories Of Transformers 2
Started by: Scythe

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

I hope they are discovered on earth having already been here, (be it searching for the allspark or for some other reason... and that their mech-dino forms are explained as their old way of blending in with the old populous millions of years ago.

May as well be Jurassic Park or Terminator if they have flesh. And while its granted that the Dinobots wouldn't be blending in these days either rendering of surface texture, its be cool to see them not turn this into a generic monster movie. Besides: if we allow for flesh on Dinobots, then Bay might get the hankering for doing....... the Pretenders...... sad sad

And that clusterf*** has to be avoided....no matter the cost. :P

It would defeat Megatron's "fleshbag/puny flesh creature" rants whilst simultaneously posing the question of: "Why bother generating human looking holograms for cover etc when they could have a real and fleshy part of them for the same purpose.
I can see them taking the alt route of 'Dinobot alt forms for Modern (GMC) roll eyes (sarcastic) cars or military vehicles.'

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Sep 20th, 2007 11:15 AM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

If dinobots have flesh, I expect blood...

Old Post Oct 8th, 2007 11:10 PM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i don't expect flesh

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 01:13 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I want to see some of the Beat War Transformers in 2 or 3.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 11:09 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

i don't

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 01:40 AM
stickman618 is currently offline Click here to Send stickman618 a Private Message Find more posts by stickman618 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sadako of Girth
I hope they are discovered on earth having already been here, (be it searching for the allspark or for some other reason... and that their mech-dino forms are explained as their old way of blending in with the old populous millions of years ago.

Like that idea, A HELL of a lot.

Think about it, Dinosaurs aren't very intelligent creatures. They rely on their sense of Smell and Hearing above everything else. Their eyesight is pretty damn poor so all the Dinobots would have to do is become vaugely similar shape-wise.

As an answer to their intelligence (though I STILL dislike the idea of the DB's having the cave-man speech) Ratchet could explain that (having been on their own for millions of years) their minds have slowly devolved . Think robot dementia.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 03:02 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

and i don't want them to have flesh

they could just have metallic skin that uses holograms to make it look like skin so they could have blended in with the dinosaurs when they arrived, and then say their holo-projectors got damaged by whatever killed the dinosaurs, so we see them with just the metallic covering.

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 03:57 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by stickman618

they could just have metallic skin that uses holograms to make it look like skin so they could have blended in with the dinosaurs when they arrived, and then say their holo-projectors got damaged by whatever killed the dinosaurs, so we see them with just the metallic covering.

Lolz

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:35 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

what's so funny about that?

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 06:04 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

what's so funny about that?

Just the idea of the Dinobots stepping out after the Meteor hit the earth without a scratch on them.

"What was that ? "

"Giant Meteor"

"Oh"

Old Post Oct 16th, 2007 08:47 AM
Scythe
The Goat

I just thought of something, why would they need to disguise themselves for dinosaurs? They aren't intelligent.

Old Post Oct 17th, 2007 08:13 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
stickman618

Originally posted by grey fox
Just the idea of the Dinobots stepping out after the Meteor hit the earth without a scratch on them.

"What was that ? "

"Giant Meteor"

"Oh"

well their holographic systems would have been damaged, and they would've been put into stasis mode for millions of years

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 02:14 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Or fought Rhodan and Gidorah.

Old Post Oct 18th, 2007 04:26 AM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by Scythe
I just thought of something, why would they need to disguise themselves for dinosaurs? They aren't intelligent.
Like that idea, A HELL of a lot.

Think about it, Dinosaurs aren't very intelligent creatures. They rely on their sense of Smell and Hearing above everything else. Their eyesight is pretty damn poor so all the Dinobots would have to do is become vaugely similar shape-wise.

As an answer to their intelligence (though I STILL dislike the idea of the DB's having the cave-man speech) Ratchet could explain that (having been on their own for millions of years) their minds have slowly devolved . Think robot dementia.
Or fought Rhodan and Gidorah.

Bah, Rodan would get pwned by Swoop. KG on the other hand stomps all the dinobots.

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 06:00 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Godzilla and Grimlock tag team duo kill all though...

Old Post Oct 20th, 2007 07:14 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Godzilla and Grimlock tag team duo kill all though...

Pretty much.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 02:27 PM
Scythe
The Goat

Shit, now I wanna see that happen...

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2007 11:34 PM
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

And they fight Mechagodzilla !

The third one though, with the awesome jets and mini-blackhole generator in it's chest.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 08:22 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Hahaha, what was up with that? Mini black hole generator? Wow. Wouldn't there be a size difference between Grimlock and Godzilla?

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 02:10 PM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

"What was that ? "

"Giant Meteor"

"Oh"

Why not...? It would appear that in these new movies, TFs can actually withstand slamming into the ground at x-amount of hundreds or thousands of miles an hour as meteors themselves without a slight bit of damage, it would seem. sick

The writers dumped the ark idea because they couldn't see why aliens that moonlighted as vehicles would need a ship to travel through space.

Just three reasons I can think of are:

1) To conserve energy/fuel.
2) To avoid slamming into planets at thousands of miles per hour.
3) The autobots had somewhere to hang out.

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2007 03:20 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote