KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Animations / CGI » Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!

Jurassic Park 4.... CONFIRMED!
Started by: Tyranno-Chris

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd love to see evolved raptors that are bigger than their predecessors.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 04:12 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I'm actuall pretty stoked about this film. I'm all up for it. Dinosaurs actually kick ass as well. Seems like the first Jurassic Park was pretty kick ass considering the fact that Speilgberg wanted to get it over with and didn't really care.

Old Post Oct 2nd, 2007 05:36 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah, I hope the fourth one is as good as the first one since it's the last one.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Oct 5th, 2007 04:12 AM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

spino sucks ass, introduce giganotosaurus.

Firstly before anybody claims "But ze spino is teh biggestssss!"

Let me point out that all the internet sources are contradictory and inconsistent.

More info books states that giganotosaurus is larger than both spinosaurus and T-rex and these books are well up to date.

Last edited by BoratBorat on Oct 9th, 2007 at 08:19 AM

Old Post Oct 9th, 2007 08:16 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jimbob12

But T-Rex is more agile and more bite worthy than both, and would probably pwn... although the gigantosaurus might get him. Its all chance... anyway, Im so happy. I say it should be a prequel where it shows the tragety of Site B... that would be cool. See where it all began, and then got out of hand. smile Godzilla would kill all the dinosaurs, cause he RAWKS.

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 01:44 AM
Jimbob12 is currently offline Click here to Send Jimbob12 a Private Message Find more posts by Jimbob12 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Manslayer
spino sucks ass, introduce giganotosaurus.

Firstly before anybody claims "But ze spino is teh biggestssss!"

Let me point out that all the internet sources are contradictory and inconsistent.

More info books states that giganotosaurus is larger than both spinosaurus and T-rex and these books are well up to date.

I was watching a special on that on the science channel. I like this specie better because it has longer arms than the t rex and it looks better

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Oct 11th, 2007 05:33 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

As if....the T-Rex looks way better than the Spinosaurus.

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 05:13 AM
BoratBorat
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Jimbob12
But T-Rex is more agile and more bite worthy than both, and would probably pwn... although the gigantosaurus might get him. Its all chance... anyway, Im so happy. I say it should be a prequel where it shows the tragety of Site B... that would be cool. See where it all began, and then got out of hand. smile Godzilla would kill all the dinosaurs, cause he RAWKS.

Giganotosaurus has a larger skull so that means a greater bite force

Originally posted by Kal-El_08
As if....the T-Rex looks way better than the Spinosaurus.
He was referring to gig i think

Old Post Oct 12th, 2007 09:20 AM
BoratBorat is currently offline Click here to Send BoratBorat a Private Message Find more posts by BoratBorat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

T-rex is the best villian dinosaur ever... jp 3 sucked!!! and screw jp4

Old Post Oct 13th, 2007 10:07 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Not another one what will it be next!

JAWS 5

Old Post Oct 25th, 2007 04:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Rhythmic

Spinosaurus was incredibly frail, though, and was only dangerous because of its back fan. T-Rex had more muscle and was three times as vicious.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 02:25 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wicker_man
V.2

For me I'd love to see Roland Tembo (Pete Postlethwaite) return, in addition to the Dilophosaurus (a.k.a. The spitter), both would add a new dimension to the series. Smaller predators (in addition to the Raptors) would be a welcome change to the 'dick-comparing' T-Rex and Spinosaurs.

That's NUMBERWANG!!!

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 02:49 PM
wicker_man is currently offline Click here to Send wicker_man a Private Message Find more posts by wicker_man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Yeah the dinosaurs chasing people thing is getting old, we need some sweet military type gun action against some dinosaurs! Give Alan Grant an assault rifle, etc, whatever he could find or take. Or have a pack of raptors grease a swat team after much fighting, killing on both sides, etc, hahaha.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2007 03:25 AM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Why is this in Animations/CGI?

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 05:36 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prince Nauj
Bebop

Originally posted by wicker_man
For me I'd love to see Roland Tembo (Pete Postlethwaite) return, in addition to the Dilophosaurus (a.k.a. The spitter), both would add a new dimension to the series. Smaller predators (in addition to the Raptors) would be a welcome change to the 'dick-comparing' T-Rex and Spinosaurs.

that dinasour is cool.

lo lo Bromios lo lo Dendrites lo lo Eleutherios lo lo Enorches...

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 04:12 AM
Prince Nauj is currently offline Click here to Send Prince Nauj a Private Message Find more posts by Prince Nauj Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by sweersa
Yeah the dinosaurs chasing people thing is getting old, we need some sweet military type gun action against some dinosaurs! Give Alan Grant an assault rifle, etc, whatever he could find or take. Or have a pack of raptors grease a swat team after much fighting, killing on both sides, etc, hahaha.

Realistically speaking, a swat teamwith guns > any Dinosaur, and men with guns would, frankly, defeat the whole point of Jurassic Park.

The Jurrasic Park series basically shows what happens when Humans fvck with stuff they shouldn't mess with, and how they pay the price. If Grant just went around destroying Dino's with guns there'd be no real tension. JP is a survival/sci-fi thriller, not an action flick.

Old Post Dec 14th, 2007 06:07 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Blax_Hydralisk
Realistically speaking, a swat teamwith guns > any Dinosaur, and men with guns would, frankly, defeat the whole point of Jurassic Park.

The Jurrasic Park series basically shows what happens when Humans fvck with stuff they shouldn't mess with, and how they pay the price. If Grant just went around destroying Dino's with guns there'd be no real tension. JP is a survival/sci-fi thriller, not an action flick.

I suppose, but Raptors are fast, and other dinos are HUGE. That gives the dinosaurs a slight edge against small arms fire.

Old Post Dec 18th, 2007 08:53 PM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

Small arms fire, yes... Assault Rifles.. no.

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 06:33 AM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TRH
Grand Poobah

I hope to see a lot more new dino's

Sig By pittman

Old Post Dec 19th, 2007 09:50 PM
TRH is currently offline Click here to Send TRH a Private Message Find more posts by TRH Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Originally posted by Kal-El_08
Reported. Next time post more than senseless spamming.

Anyway, has anymore news been released? I'm anxious to see what progress has been made.

Btw, anyone want to see the Velociraptors evolve even more? I want them to become bigger, stronger, faster, & smarter in JP4.

lol Evolution for the Raptors took only eight years to do that?

I think it was more of a...I have no idea why they made the Raptors look different...

The third film was just entertaining, it wasn't nearly as good as the first film in my opinion.

Someone here mentioned the Dilaphasaurus had a mutation...is this so?

Assault rifles are considered small arms.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 12:08 PM