KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Transformers » Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??

Who's your favorite Autobot and Decepticon??
Started by: Faceman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pax Chizzic

Autobots: Jazz

Decepticons: Soundwave

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 01:22 AM
Pax Chizzic is currently offline Click here to Send Pax Chizzic a Private Message Find more posts by Pax Chizzic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

I have way too many, thought I'de add:

Autobots: Grimlock

Decepticons: Soundwave

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 05:26 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

I am a new fan to the Transformers, and my fave is Bumblebee.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 10:12 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Oooh, I've recently found a new liking to Hellscream, Lio Jr. and even Stampy, yeah!

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 04:56 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Starscream is cool too, thanx for clearing the air earlier as to who he is.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 05:47 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Starscream is cool too, thanx for clearing the air earlier as to who he is.

No prob. He's always had secret, yet somewhat apparent double crossing scheme to over throw megatron. A nerve not stuck in the movie.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 08:28 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

what? well, if they have a sequel, maybe they'll include it. and maybe megatron'll have an earth vehicle to scan. I see him as.....some kind of huge truck.

Old Post Feb 16th, 2008 11:33 AM
Scythe
The Goat

There's a TF 2 discussion thread around here that people have used to discussed their thoughts on TF 2.

Old Post Feb 17th, 2008 04:12 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Just watched it again, even better the second time around. yes

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 08:12 PM
Scythe
The Goat

It sure is.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 11:43 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

fourth, fifth and sixth time too. laughing out loud

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 04:06 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Really?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 04:54 AM
hamwallet

Decpticons all the way!

Soundwave was the rudest by far!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 04:20 PM
hamwallet is currently offline Click here to Send hamwallet a Private Message Find more posts by hamwallet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scythe
The Goat

Mhmm, he made an appearance in the animated series.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:49 AM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Scythe
Really?
that was a while ago.....make it like 15 times now. laughing out loud ......I have you to thank for that, it was your ranting and raving about the transformers that mede me buy the DVD. stick out tongue I watch it and watch it and watch it and I just cant get enough. embarrasment

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 11:05 AM
Sadako of Girth
Extreme Mode

Quick! Get this man 250mg of Thorazine...! STAT....!!!!!!

*Prepares the wakey coffee*

stick out tongue

"Van Zan is the Pinocchio of feces." - Lestov16

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 12:28 PM
Sadako of Girth is currently offline Click here to Send Sadako of Girth a Private Message Find more posts by Sadako of Girth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darkstorm Zero
Master of all Decepticons

My alltime favourite....

Unicron.

You just can't beat a chaos bringer that also delivers so much plot and subterfuge.

"I have become Death, the destroyer of worlds..."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:07 AM
Darkstorm Zero is currently offline Click here to Send Darkstorm Zero a Private Message Find more posts by Darkstorm Zero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crisisnf01

Autobot - Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime....Optimus Prime was a pussy

Decepticon - Starscream...Decepticons would have defeated the Autobots if Megatron ever listened to him...

Old Post Mar 21st, 2008 04:33 PM
crisisnf01 is currently offline Click here to Send crisisnf01 a Private Message Find more posts by crisisnf01 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
grey fox
KMC Magik Founder

Originally posted by crisisnf01
Autobot - Hot Rod/Rodimus Prime....Optimus Prime was a pussy

Decepticon - Starscream...Decepticons would have defeated the Autobots if Megatron ever listened to him...

*Points at Crisisnf01*

GET HIM !

Old Post Mar 24th, 2008 03:20 PM
grey fox is currently offline Click here to Send grey fox a Private Message Find more posts by grey fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by grey fox
*Points at Crisisnf01*

GET HIM !

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 25th, 2008 03:19 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote