KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » If you became Editor in Chief of Marvel

If you became Editor in Chief of Marvel
Started by: Blight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Blight
Hate Harry Haters more than I hate Hulk Haters wink

There's the Beer thing going for me as well.

Well... enjoy your buzz.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:00 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

I hate Hulk Haters wink

you hate me like batdude hates me sad

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:01 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

First of all... the first two were the worst two... but that's just IMO, so your 'knowledge' of the series is based upon 2/7... guess what kind of great that is? 28.6%

That's a failing grade, you know, And thus my opinion has been validated.

And again... "Speaking of Off Topic"? What part of that don't you get.... your last sentence makes dog shit for structure.
And yet, the first two paved the way for more and more books to be made.
It certainly didn't get me interested in reading more, and yet millions of others did... OMG I'm different! sad
Why would I read more of the series if I didn't like the first two? I wouldn't.
I don't share your likes or dislikes, believe it or not.

You're trying to turn your own thread off topic?
Structure? Structure for what?
It was a question.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:01 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Originally posted by batdude123
Well... enjoy your buzz.

Buzz is a cola not a bear. He Isn't a real Simpsons fan!

Last edited by CyborgHolliday on Jul 24th, 2007 at 07:05 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:02 AM
CyborgHolliday is currently offline Click here to Send CyborgHolliday a Private Message Find more posts by CyborgHolliday Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Rufus T Firefly

http://teens.aol.com/entertainment/...essions?photo=1

20. 'Harry Potter'

Sure, everyone loves 'Harry Potter' books and movies ... we're talking about the people who dress up like wizards and witches, or talk about which dorm of Hogwarts they'd live in. Or the kind of people who just corrected us for saying "dorm" instead of "house." It's a great series, but is it really life-ending to not know what Ron's oldest brother does for a living?

AOL move it up the list
Very Disrespectful. OF COURSE IT'S LIFE ENDING TO KNOW WHAT BILL DOES FOR A LIVING!!!!!!!!!

-_-

Last edited by Blight on Jul 24th, 2007 at 07:12 AM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:02 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Buzz i a cola not a bear. He Isn't a real Simpsons fan!

Please... I know it's Duff. Don't question me on Simpsons knowledge.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:05 AM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Very Disrespectful. [size=14]OF COURSE IT'S LIFE ENDING TO KNOW WHAT BILL DOES FOR A LIVING!!!!!!!!!

The douche bag who took the time to make that "dorky list" is in fact himself, a huge dork.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:06 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Originally posted by Tyrant
OMG I'm different! sad

Well you know what this means, don'tcha? You're gonna burned at the stake.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:07 AM
Vally-Doosh
Restricted

Account Restricted

The douche bag who took the time to make that "dorky list" is in fact himself, a huge dork.

co-signed

Jason says:
what am I supposed to do?
Jon says:
clean your apt before she moves in? buy some pink bed sheets? scented candles?
Jason says:
wait, u have pink bed sheets?
Jon says:
ive said too much

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:08 AM
Vally-Doosh is currently offline Click here to Send Vally-Doosh a Private Message Find more posts by Vally-Doosh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

Please... I know it's Duff. Don't question me on Simpsons knowledge.

You better be seeing it opening night then!

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:08 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

You better be seeing it opening night then!

No doubt.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:09 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Originally posted by Tyrant
And yet, the first two paved the way for more and more books to be made.

Hey dude, I have this thing you may never have heard of... it's called improvement! The first two were great... they were just the worst of the SERIES... thus, some things DO get better with age, funny how that works when a writer grows, isn't it? :rollseyes:

quote:

It certainly didn't get me interested in reading more, and yet millions of others did... OMG I'm different! sad
And that's the saddest thing of all.

quote:

Why would I read more of the series if I didn't like the first two? I wouldn't.
I dunno... You make a valid point except for the fact that when more and more keep selling each time a new book comes out (thus indicating fanbase is growing higher and higher throughout each year because... oh I dunno.. maybe it's GOOD WRITING?)

Do you honestly believe that the first..... no wait... second... third?..... fourth issue of Superman/Xmen/wonderwoman/hulk/spiderman/batman/silver surfer/infinitywatch/shehulk/fantastic four/ spawn/ etc/ etc/ etc were THAT good before each person GREW as a writer? That must be absurd!!

quote:

You're trying to turn your own thread off topic?
Structure? Structure for what?
It was a question.
It was a question with Dogshit sentence structure.

I'm not trying to turn my thread off topic... but, as it already had been, what the **** was the point? I believe YOU were one of the people that actually TURNED it off topic.

-_-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:10 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

No doubt.

I have found a new found respect for you, take a bow

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:13 AM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

I have found a new found respect for you, take a bow

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:14 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Is that a bow?

-_-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:16 AM
CyborgHolliday
Vagrant

not a d'oh a bow...you know...those clip on things

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:18 AM
Blight
Less than Newbie

Anyway.. if I were writing marvel I'd have an arc called "CLOWN ****ING LAND" and all these clowns would come out and kill Wolverine first and then they would massacre the world and Harry Potter would have to come and save everyone.

-_-

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:25 AM
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Harry Potter? blink

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:27 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Hey dude, I have this thing you may never have heard of... it's called improvement! The first two were great... they were just the worst of the SERIES... thus, some things DO get better with age, funny how that works when a writer grows, isn't it? :rollseyes:
I know.
Problem is, I've had no interest in the first two... at all (and that was back when I was quite a bit younger). Now, why in the f*ck would I read more?

Plus, I bet you got into the first two when they came out, which made you read three, four, etc.
Therefore, they (as in the first two) were good enough to get you to keep reading them.

[B] And that's the saddest thing of all.
I don't know...
I personally think hating real people for not liking fictional characters made up by one person's imagination, is quite sad.
IMO.

[B] I dunno... You make a valid point except for the fact that when more and more keep selling each time a new book comes out (thus indicating fanbase is growing higher and higher throughout each year because... oh I dunno.. maybe it's GOOD WRITING?)
Ignoring Harry Potter, and taking books into account as a whole.
Of course, but it doesn't mean everyone is going to like it.

I'm not denying that Harry Potter doesn't have good writing. It just doesn't appeal to me... at all.

Do you honestly believe that the first..... no wait... second... third?..... fourth issue of Superman/Xmen/wonderwoman/hulk/spiderman/batman/silver surfer/infinitywatch/shehulk/fantastic four/ spawn/ etc/ etc/ etc were THAT good before each person GREW as a writer? That must be absurd!!
Actually, they must have been.
Since now, they have a handful of comics each...
Plus, they were things that haven't been done before as well.

You can't start a series, without a good start.

[B] It was a question with Dogshit sentence structure.

I'm not trying to turn my thread off topic... but, as it already had been, what the **** was the point? I believe YOU were one of the people that actually TURNED it off topic.
Even if I am one of them.
That still doesn't explain why you would change the subject to something that has its own forum.
Why not change it back to the original idea?

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:30 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

(please log in to view the image)

C'mon... you know you'd hit it.

Doesn't every book on Oprah's book list thing become a bestseller? She must have impeccable taste.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 07:35 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote