KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book Movies » Comic Books » If you became Editor in Chief of Marvel

If you became Editor in Chief of Marvel
Started by: Blight

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

I redo everything in the last 5 years, rob some banks to get some money back and hire new people to stop making crap...

Last edited by Squirrel Fart on Jul 24th, 2007 at 11:40 PM

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 11:37 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tyrant
I would have Sentry rip Apocalypse in half, and then toss the pieces into the sun.

Bottom of page.

Old Post Jul 24th, 2007 11:37 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

I would have Hulk casually toss sentry into the sun.

-_-

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:26 AM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

I would have Sentry rip Apocalypse in half, and then toss the pieces into the sun.
That would be awesome!

But then I'd also have Sentry suddenly lose his powers next to the sun and thus get incinerated to nothing.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:36 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by xmarksthespot
That would be awesome!

But then I'd also have Sentry suddenly lose his powers next to the sun and thus get incinerated to nothing.
Me too.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:39 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

I would have Hulk jump INTO the sun, and casually rip himself in half along the way.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:39 AM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

I would have the sun throw himself into Hulk.

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:40 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xmarksthespot
CEO, BS Comics

Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
I would have Hulk jump INTO the sun, and casually rip himself in half along the way.
Super kawaii!

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:41 AM
xmarksthespot is currently offline Click here to Send xmarksthespot a Private Message Find more posts by xmarksthespot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

I would have the sun throw himself into Hulk.
eek! laughing

Sun is gas. Hulk breathes it in, is a smooth toke, gets a buzz and expels it out.

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jul 25th, 2007 03:43 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Bump

-_-

Old Post Jan 1st, 2009 08:45 PM
Blight is currently offline Click here to Send Blight a Private Message Find more posts by Blight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Blight
Less than Newbie

Soooooooo lots has changed since... what would you do NOOOOOOOOOOOW?

-_-

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 02:37 AM
roughrider
Thunderer

Wow. The vast majority of this thread took place over one day in the summer of 2007 - and wasn't about anything at all.

Give Hulk some power of flight through telekinesis.

eek!

Seriously. Have him discover it's a latent talent he hadn't realized. The Leader's gamma bath gave him all mind power like telepathy.

Perhaps Hulk finds by concentrating more, he can shift the gamma inside him to his mind, and discover that he had some TP all along helping him with his super leaps and didn't realize it.

And give Ben Grimm an upgrade to power like the mutant Stonewall has - when in contact with the ground, he can fuse himself to the earth and can't be moved. Purely for defensive reasons.

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:21 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Those ideas sound terrible. So, they'd probably be great reads.

On that line of thinking...

I'd have a freak alien/gamma/chemical/magic explosion give Wolverine super breath. And Cyclops, the ability to talk to fish.

Then set them up to star together in an ongoing.

They'd be unstoppable.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 07:32 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

I'd give Wolverine a set of Clamps to replace his claws.

Clamps!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qf8_tn7lBIc

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 08:12 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Hulk lifts Mjlonir. Money. cool

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 08:56 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
roughrider
Thunderer

Do some upgrading on some of the most powerful women - She-Hulk,Thor Girl, Thundra, Miss Marvel - so Marvel can have a group of women that rivals the top female powers at DC (Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Mary Marvel)

"I'm not smart so much as I am not dumb." - Harlan Ellison

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:02 PM
roughrider is currently offline Click here to Send roughrider a Private Message Find more posts by roughrider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Originally posted by roughrider
Do some upgrading on some of the most powerful women - She-Hulk,Thor Girl, Thundra, Miss Marvel - so Marvel can have a group of women that rivals the top female powers at DC (Wonder Woman, Supergirl, Power Girl, Mary Marvel)
or, so that they're relevant in their own universe.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 09:03 PM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Stop with the events for the next few months. Cut back on quantity and make more quality work.

Bring GOTG back. And less thanos. He is in one too many things IMO.

Old Post Mar 23rd, 2011 11:53 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Some of my ideas:

1.) Captain America (Bucky) beats Logan in H2H combat.
2.) Odin fights Hulk in H2H, Hulk pukes up his guts. Narration clearly states that Hulk's healing factor is working optimally, but is not enough to overcome the Allfather.
3.) Volstagg becomes worthy of Mjolnir, Thor retires and his book is re-christened 'The Voluminous Volstagg'.
4.) Dr. Strange goes back to classic power levels and is given an ongoing. He retcons all his crappy Bendis-fied moments.
5.) Punisher gains cosmic awareness.
6.) Dr. Doom becomes an Avenger.
7.) Cancel ongoings titles randomly and on a whim.
8.) Bring back Sentry.
9.) Job him out.
10.) Kill Sentry.

Good ideas, yah.

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 12:33 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by Blight
Miraculously, you become Editor in Chief of Marvel... what changes would Fans be seeing?

Would fanboys hate you? Would they adore you? What would certain Posters of KMC think to the new turns in Marvel?

U Decide!!!
Squirrel Girl would beat Thanos again.

Hulk would smash all.

Steve Rogers would son Stark until he cried.

Sentry would still be dead.

Thor would use his godly speed.

Parker would have some good luck.

Classic X Men lineup would be back.

Characters would be written with more consistency.

Edit: I'd change my name to J. Jonah Jameson.

Sig by Steve Rules

Last edited by Badabing on Mar 24th, 2011 at 02:04 AM

Old Post Mar 24th, 2011 01:53 AM