KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » God of War

God of War
Started by: Kal-El_08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
and what a great "story" it has, no and no.

Well it does have a great greek mythological story or have you played something which has a better greek mythological story roll eyes (sarcastic)

quote:
I prefer, you know, better games. God of War and everything like it is nothing more than a game, easy to beat, to make "gamers" feel like they've accomplished something.

Easy to beat ??

what bullshit laughing

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 01:28 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Are you having time comprehending English? GET BACK ON TOPIC.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 01:53 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Well if this film does get made i won't be expecting much just have a look at the previous attempts at video game games.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 02:05 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Kazenji
Well it does have a great greek mythological story or have you played something which has a better greek mythological story roll eyes (sarcastic)

I disagree, that's where you and I differ. It has a greek, mythological story. It doesn't necessarily have a great one, just your average story.

Easy to beat ??

what bullshit laughing

You found God of War hard? Point proven.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 02:19 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Alpha Centauri
I disagree, that's where you and I differ. It has a greek, mythological story. It doesn't necessarily have a great one, just your average story.

You found God of War hard? Point proven.

-AC

Well with the first one since i only own the first one, I first played through it on normal i'm not one these idiots who play games on easy just to see the ending.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 02:28 PM
Impediment
Endless

The God of War games were, in fact, easy to beat. I still enjoy them, though.

Do you think that Djimon Hounsou would make for a good Kratos? That's who has been rumored to be a first pick, if a film is made.

“Dreams shape the world."

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 02:35 PM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by Impediment

Do you think that Djimon Hounsou would make for a good Kratos? That's who has been rumored to be a first pick, if a film is made.

Have you gone through the first one god mode ?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 02:37 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

Originally posted by rosieda
dude your a moderator... dont come defending the flamers ban them for doing so. This thread started for a movie not to get flamed.

Come back here when you have a clue of what's going on.

No more bickering from this point. That goes for everyone.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:48 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
Relax 2D_MASTER. Leave AC alone....

Hahahaha... that's rich.

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:55 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

That will be one day ban for you.

No more bickering.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 04:59 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

The God of War games were, in fact, easy to beat. I still enjoy them, though.

Yeah, he kind of looks like Kratos, if he were black. I still want to know who David Jaffe has in mind for the Gods & I'm anxious to see how the Titans will look with CGI. If done right, this movie is going to be extraordinary & may show us things we've yet to see in the film industry. The CGI is definitely going to have to be top notch. Man, I can't wait for this movie to be released.

"It wasn't even about the eggs. Quite frankly I like the eggs, I don't have no...problem with...It's just there's always been a lot of tension between me & Lois. It's not so much as I want to kill her...I just want her...to not be...alive anymore. I sometimes wonder if all women are this difficult. Then I think to myself, wouldn't it be MARVELOUS if I turned out to be a homosexual?"

Old Post Aug 1st, 2007 05:02 PM
Kal-El_08 is currently offline Click here to Send Kal-El_08 a Private Message Find more posts by Kal-El_08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Have you gone through the first one god mode ?

I've beaten the first game on God mode, yes. Very hard to beat, as a matter of fact.

GOW2, however, I have just beaten on Mortal and Spartan mode.

Originally posted by WrathfulDwarf
That will be one day ban for you.

No more bickering.

Don't **** with the Dwarf. yes

Last edited by Impediment on Aug 2nd, 2007 at 03:18 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 03:15 AM
Impediment is currently offline Click here to Send Impediment a Private Message Find more posts by Impediment Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

double post

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 03:16 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I've beaten the first game on God mode, yes. Very hard to beat, as a matter of fact.

GOW2, however, I have just beaten on Mortal and Spartan mode.

Don't **** with the Dwarf. yes

I beat the first game on God Mode at least three to four times which was hard & I only did it for the unlockables which really wasn't worth it. As you know, I've yet to beat the second game though. I already like it more than the first game though since there's more to fool around with in the second game.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 03:48 AM
Impediment
Endless

The movie, IMO, would have to be similar to Sin City and 300, in the manner of live action against green screen. It would only seem fitting.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:11 AM
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

The movie, IMO, would have to be similar to Sin City and 300, in the manner of live action against green screen. It would only seem fitting.

Agreed.

I think this movie has a lot of potential, but they could also **** it up like they have with many of the video-game movies of the past.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:14 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Impediment
Endless

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
I think this movie has a lot of potential, but they could also **** it up like they have with many of the video-game movies of the past.

to name a few:

• Super Mario Bros.
  • Bloodrayne
  • Mortal Kombat
  • House of the Dead

The Hitman movie, based on the video game, will be released in theaters soon. I guess we'll have to wait to see of it's either a hit or a flop. I, personally, can't decipher which it will be, since the only footage we have seen is the teaser.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:23 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

I want the action to be a little gory but not too gory, just something that fits Kratos. I think Djimon will do great as Kratos but he should also bulk up a little more because Kratos is a really muscular guy,

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:26 AM
Kal-El_08
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Agreed.

I think that if David Jaffe has a lot of input on this movie, it will have a lot of potential to be a great film. Sometimes when creators have a lot of input on movie projects they have the potential to turn out to be great movies.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:27 AM
Impediment
Endless

No director has been announced, yet. If, in fact, the movie will be made.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2007 04:50 AM