KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » God of War

God of War
Started by: Kal-El_08

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 20 21 [22] 23 24 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

He hasn't been bad in any of his movies, he's just not Kratos material. And it was called Gridiron Gang.

You guys need to start taking things a little more seriously.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 11:07 PM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

The Rock as Kratos is a lol.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 11:53 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
He wasnt bad in that football movie, what was it called?

exactly wink roll eyes (sarcastic) what is it called?? lol

besides thats a kids comedy, football star has a long lost kid w/e disney movie, kratos is like 300 caliber in violence, he's supposed to be way more pissed off than leonidas. and leonidas kicked a persian messenger into the bottomless pitt for just talking. lol

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 12:07 AM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

No, he wasn't talking about the one where he was a football star with a daughter, he was referring to the movie Gridiron Gang when he coached a football team.

Also, I agree, I just don't see the Rock capturing the anger of someone like Kratos. I may get castraded...but I could see either an unknown doing the role....or Will Smith. Now there's an actor who can capture that kind of anger.

Old Post Jul 28th, 2008 03:21 AM
Harvey Two-Face is currently offline Click here to Send Harvey Two-Face a Private Message Find more posts by Harvey Two-Face Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
agphoenix
Above this is my name.

Originally posted by InnerRise
Making a thread doesn't give you the right to BASH other members.

Stop it and stick to your own topic.

Djimon seems to be an okay choice but I think that Vin Diesel would be a much better choice.

Anata wa wakarimasu ka.....

I was just thinking 'Vin Diesel' too. He was quite the...bad-a$$ in 'The Chronicles of Riddick.'

And yes people...jeez. We're just discussing a movie here. For the sake of those who wish to actually discuss the main subject, take a deep breath. I know it's 'God of War' but...

Smile all... Happy Dance

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 09:50 AM
agphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send agphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by agphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
agphoenix
Above this is my name.

Originally posted by xNIXSONx
...this is almost as bad as when someone said, vin diesel or the rock to be Venom in spiderman 3 lol [/B]

Are you S#!!!ng me? SOMEONE...OFFICIAL...WAS ACTUALLY CONSIDERING THAT?

Damn, just get Jackie Chan to be Krotos. At least he'll do his own stunts!!

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 09:56 AM
agphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send agphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by agphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jackie Chan would ruin the movie...he doesn't look Greek at all. Horrible, horrible joke.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2008 05:42 PM
agphoenix
Above this is my name.

Originally posted by Da Joker
Jackie Chan would ruin the movie...he doesn't look Greek at all. Horrible, horrible joke.

Joke?

smile

"Life is a long preparation for something that never happens." ~ W.Yeats

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 08:27 PM
NemeBro

Will Smith. Now there's an actor who can capture that kind of anger.
He's a great actor, but does not have the look, voice, or skin tone. Seriously.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 12:02 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know, but he can capture intensity in a movie. He just doesn't have the look at all. Too bad though

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 04:23 AM
agphoenix
Above this is my name.

Originally posted by Dark-Jaxx
He's a great actor, but does not have the look, voice, or skin tone. Seriously.

Agree.

Doesn't have the right repertoire either and yeah it is a shame.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 10:57 AM
Harvey Two-Face
Restricted

Account Restricted

Everything is right but his look. Still, there are probably a lot of unknown's who could do the role justice.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 10:58 AM
agphoenix
Above this is my name.

Everything is right but his look. Still, there are probably a lot of unknown's who could do the role justice.

Beowulf?! cool

even worse joke huh Da Joker ?

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 11:12 AM
Kazenji
Onyx Prime

Originally posted by agphoenix
[B]Beowulf?! cool

Beowulf ?

I did'nt know there was an actor called beowulf.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 02:15 PM
Kazenji is currently offline Click here to Send Kazenji a Private Message Find more posts by Kazenji Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
agphoenix
Above this is my name.

Originally posted by Kazenji
Beowulf ?

I did'nt know there was an actor called beowulf.

I was just being a dumba$$. 'Beowulf' is the name of the main character in a CGI movie of the same name.

The movie's actually good dumb fun. Some of the CGI is insane.

Old Post Aug 9th, 2008 04:49 PM
xNIXSONx
PSN: IAMTHECAVALRY

i wouldnt mind if God of War was CGI like beowulf would anyone else? they atleast still have the same actor, and a near reallistic cgi representation would atleast do justice to the voice and look

Old Post Aug 10th, 2008 10:28 PM
xNIXSONx is currently offline Click here to Send xNIXSONx a Private Message Find more posts by xNIXSONx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Djimon Honsou playing Kratos God of War movie?

What do you guys think?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 09:57 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Re: Djimon Honsou playing Kratos God of War movie?

Originally posted by KingD19
What do you guys think?

I think he's too decent of an actor to take roles like this. He also doesn't look very Greek (no anal-sex implication implied) to me

It might actually turn out to be an alright action-flick because of him, though.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:05 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Jaffe said he pictured him, because of his look and build, and the only thing that might present a difficulty was his accent and voice, but they could work around that. I just wonder what he would look like covered in white make up?

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:07 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

nah

TGFwashere

Old Post Mar 13th, 2009 10:08 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote