KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Harry Potter Fiction » He Was Meant to be With...

He Was Meant to be With...
Started by: ewalklover

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol....very good post.......sorry about Ginny tho
will there b more?

Jaeh_JediPirate....i havent read ne of ur stories mayb u shud start one..

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 11:39 AM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

well mate, i don't write Harry Potter fics. It's not really my fandom. I like it well enough to read fan fictions though...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 03:46 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol, ok...will there b more, plz post soon?

Old Post Aug 17th, 2007 07:47 PM
Giggles is currently offline Click here to Send Giggles a Private Message Find more posts by Giggles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Well, this is the last chapter before you choose! I'm so excited for that. Sorry if this chapter isn't the best, but I'm really eager to get the the choose your own adventure part.

it definitely does make me feel good when I get reviews, so please, review lots! As I keep saying, it'll make me post faster!

Now, just a question for anybody who cares: is "fluff" good or bad? if you say good, I'll write more fluff into the story, if you say bad, I'll keep it to the minimum.

and now, the final must-read chapter!

-ewalklover

Chapter Four: A Date With Hermione

The morning of her Hogsmead date with Harry, Hermione fretted over what she should wear. She didn’t have anything remotely as nice as Ginny did since she wasn’t a big fashion fan. She would have to remember to go shopping with Ginny sometime and get some cute clothes for occasions such as this.

Hermione pulled out a lacy blue tank top she was sure was Ginny’s and put her black v-neck sweater over it. That and jeans would have to do. She grabbed her jacket and went to meet Harry out on the grounds.

As she left her room, Ron entered their common room. She smiled and said, “Forget something?”

“Yeah, my jacket. It’s pretty cold out there,” he laughed. He wished it was him going with Hermione instead of Harry, even though he knew she would bore him to death in the bookshops. He really didn’t mind though…

“…Well, I guess I’ll see you later then,” said Hermione a little sadly. She sort of wished it had been Ron who had asked her. True, she had gone with him last time, but that was only because during the summer, Ginny had asked her to leave her and Harry to go off together one Hogsmead trip, and so that’s what she had done. Oh, what was she doing? She knew Ginny liked Harry…but then so did she…god, love was so confusing.

She had reached Harry by now. They smiled at each other and set off down the road towards Hogsmead.

“Harry would you mind if we stopped in the bookshop? I have a book on order and I want to see if it’s come in yet,” Hermione said, shivering.

“ ‘Course not,” said Harry, just glad to be with her.

They walked in somewhat awkward silence the rest of the way to the bookshop, where they went in. Harry sat down on a large, squishy chair and waited an hour and a half while Hermione looked through books. She ended up buy three and getting the one she had on order.

“I can’t wait to read these books,” Hermione gushed as she and Harry left the bookshop. “Where to now, Harry?”

“I was thinking we could go to this little tea shop…their tea is quite good,” said Harry, referring to Madame Pudifoot’s.

“And tea will be good on a day like today,” finished Hermione.

The reached Madame Pudifoot’s just as the wind started to pick up. Shivering, they picked a table — the same table Harry and Ginny had sat at no less — and waited. The same waitress came to take their orders. She glanced at Harry, noticing his scar, then left to get their drinks.

“So, I never asked you what books you got,” said Harry as they waited for their tea.

Hermione was looking around at all of the other couples that were mostly snogging. She blushed a bit and said, “Oh! Two of them were muggle books…they can get muggle books there, you know? It’s really quite amazing. Anyways, I got Charlotte’s Web, that’s always been one of my favourites, and Pride and Prejudice, my mum suggested I read that. I also got The Autobiography of Janette Flabberstone, she’s my favourite singer. You know, she was on the cover of Witch Weekly two weeks ago? She’s absolutely brilliant. Oh, and I also got the newest edition of Hogwarts, A History. That’s the book I ordered.”

Harry just smiled, unable to think of anything to say. He wasn’t much of a reader, and he had only briefly heard of Janette Flabberstone. What he knew of her was that she wrote love songs that were popular among the witches.

Just as Hermione was about to say something, the waitress appeared and gave them their tea. She looked at Harry and, smacking her gum, said, “Didn’t I see you here a few weeks ago? With another girl?” chew chew.

“No,” Harry said nervously. “You must have mistaken me with someone else.”

The waitress shrugged, flung her perfectly curled blonde hair over her shoulder and walked away.

After that brief interruption, Hermione talked non-stop about books until they reached the heads’ common room back at Hogwarts where she had to stop to say the password. The mermaid swung open revealing the common room.

Hermione sighed. “I’m going to go take a bath now. I can barely move my fingers they’re so cold!” Harry laughed at this. “Thanks for today, Harry, I really had a lot of fun.”

“Me too,” said Harry smiling. As Hermione walked into her room, Harry walked into Ron’s. Ron was lying down on his bed, staring at the ceiling as he often did. He looked over when Harry walked in.

“So? How was it?” Ron asked, grinning.

“She talked about books the whole time!” Harry groaned, collapsing on the bed.

Ron sat up. “I told you she would!”

“Yeah, but I suppose it was my fault. I was the one who brought up the topic.”

“So, which one was better? Your date with Ginny, or your date with Hermione?”

A/N: Just to let everyone know, this might be the last chapter for a few days. I'm going away and will probably not have access to my computer. I might post again in the morning, but dont get your hopes up. Remember, R&R!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 01:57 AM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol...................very gud..........idk who 2 pick, argh!!
darn this story, in a good way, which in meaning
"Why does this story have to be so DARN good?"
well, i'll just read both

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 02:14 AM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

It depends on how the 'fluff' is introduced, and between whom. stick out tongue

well, I'd say that was a good post!

although, all those talk about books sounded interesting... (i'm a good reader lol) too bad harry isn't... haha.

I'll be waiting for the choosing part, and for you to write something again! good work!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 05:47 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

I LUV FLUFF!!
tee hee

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 12:52 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: IMPORTANT!! From now on, you choose which story you want to read. Whether you ship Harry/Ginny or Harry/Hermione is up to you. Please note that Harry/Ginny will be written in BLUE and Harry/Hermione will be written in GREEN. I think that should be easy enough to remember. Please, also review! I love getting reviews, as long as it’s nothing too mean…constructive criticism is fine, but mean reviews really don’t need to be posted. If you don’t like the story, then don’t read it. Remember, the more reviews I get the faster I post the next chapter...except this once. The next chapter won't be up until Tuesday night, since I wont have access to a computer.

Finally, the 1st choose your own!

-ewalklover

Chapter Five (Part One: Harry/Ginny): I Choose...

“Ginny,” Harry said, sure of himself, “Definitely Ginny. We have a lot more in common, and I think me and Hermione are probably better off just being friends.”

A sudden wave of relief rushed over Ron as he smiled. “Ha. I’m glad you chose her. I like you much better than Dean.”

“Glad to hear it. Now, if you don’t mind, I’m going to go see her in the Hospital Wing.”

“Good luck, mate!” Ron called as Harry ran off.

Harry quietly entered the Hospital Wing. It was getting dark outside. He had better hurry before it was curfew and the wing was closed for the night. He spotted Ginny in a different bed than yesterday when he was there. He walked over to her. She was sleeping peacefully, a tiny smile on her face. Seeing her so peaceful made him forget all of the bad things happening in the world at that moment. Harry pulled over a chair and sat down in it beside her bed. For a while, he just watched her sleep; then he decided to say something.

“God, Ginny. I never noticed how beautiful you really were,” he murmured.

“How can you say I’m beautiful? My face is all bruised,” came the soft reply.

“You will always be beautiful to me, Ginny Weasley,” Harry said. Ginny noted the amount of truth that seemed to be in his voice when he said that.

She turned her head towards him and opened her eyes. His hand found hers, and they just stayed that way for a while, neither saying anything.

“You know,” said Harry quietly, breaking the silence, “I was so scared when you got hurt yesterday. I was so afraid that I’d never get the chance to tell you how I really feel about you.”

“Oh? And how do you feel about me?”

“I am madly in love with you,” Harry said, grinning.

“Well, luck just happens to be on your side today, because I happen to be madly in love with you too. And I’m not going anywhere,” said Ginny, her smile even wider than Harry’s…if that was even possible.

Meanwhile, in the heads’ common room, Hermione sat on the squishy couch infront of the fire, one of her new books propped open on her lap. Today had been fun for her, but she wasn’t sure that Harry had had as good a time and she. Her feelings were confused. She loved Harry, but it was more of a sisterly love towards him. Ron on the other hand…well, lets just say that that her love towards him wasn’t sisterly. Speak of the devil…

“Hey Hermione, how was Hogsmead?” Ron asked as he stepped through the portrait hole.

“Oh, it was fine, I suppose,” she replied, her eyes never leaving her book.

“Only fine?”

“Yeah,” she sighed. “I mean, I just don’t really feel that way about Harry. I know he asked me and everything, so that must mean he has some sort of feelings for me, but to be honest, I just love him as a brother. Nothing more than that. I really shouldn’t have said yes.”

“Well, I don’t think his feelings will be hurt,” Ron said with a slight chuckle. “He’s in the Hospital Wing now with Ginny…who knows what could turn out from that.”

“Oh, I do hope they get together. I know how much Ginny likes him. Which is another reason I shouldn’t have said yes.” Hermione mumbled the last part under her breath.

“Yeah, it would be nice. Anyways, Hermione, Halloween is fast approaching, and I think we should do something special.”

Hermione shut her book. “I was thinking the same thing! We should have a costume ball or something…where everyone gets dressed up. We could book a band and everything. It would really be fun.”

“Great idea. We’ll get the okay from Dumbledore on the way back from dinner. Which I want to leave right now for, because I’m starved.”

And with that, the Head Boy and Girl made their way down to the Great Hall, oblivious to what was going on it the Hospital Wing.

Harry leaned in close. This was it…the moment he’d been waiting for for years, even if he hadn’t known it. He closed his eyes. He was so close now…

“Mr. Potter! It is after hours! Miss Weasley needs her rest, you’ll have to come back in the morning!” came the shrill voice of Madame Pomfrey.

Harry sighed and got up, gave a little shrug to Ginny as if to say, What can I do?, and then left the Hospital Wing.

He didn’t stop smiling until he got back to his common room.

Remember, R&R!!

Old Post Aug 18th, 2007 01:55 PM
Emmy-xo is currently offline Click here to Send Emmy-xo a Private Message Find more posts by Emmy-xo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

good post post more

Old Post Aug 19th, 2007 03:03 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

POST PLZ NOW, MUST HAVE MORE

Old Post Aug 20th, 2007 12:53 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

come on post, plz, for me big grin, j/p

Old Post Aug 21st, 2007 10:40 PM
crazykim

wheres the GREEEEN????????????????????????/// :P:P:P
I LOVE GREEENNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!
and as theSims14 can tell you , I*m quite an obsessive reader, im highly demanding (maybe even irritating:P ) but I do love thiss soo much , but as much as i love HP and JKR I totally disagree with H/G, H/Hr was a matchmadein heaven :P
GOGREEEN!!!!!!!:P

what happened to you?

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:51 PM
crazykim is currently offline Click here to Send crazykim a Private Message Find more posts by crazykim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Giggles
do you like the dark?

lol...she is very demanding, but so am i
now POST

Old Post Aug 22nd, 2007 09:58 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

later tonight guys, I promise!
and just for you, crazykim, I'll be sure to add lots of fluff in green. smile

demanding is good, guys! it makes me post faster...usually.

next post in about an hour! just doing some final changes!!

-ewalklover

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 01:46 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: okay, guys! Finally the first chapter of the Harry/Hermione part is up! Hope it's good...it'll get fluffier, I promise! Remember, Harry/Ginny is in blue, Harry/Hermione is in green. Please read and review...it makes me post just that much faster and it encourages me to write more. So tell me what you think of this, and if you have any ideas for this story, just pm me. Thankies, guys!!

finally!

-ewalklover

Chapter Five (Part Two: Harry/Hermione): I Choose...

“I think…Hermione,” said Harry slowly.

“Are you sure? Not Ginny?”

“No. Even though Ginny and me do have more things in common. I guess…I don’t know really. Hermione’s smartness is really…hot,” said Harry, his face turning red.

Ron snorted. “Okay, mate, whatever you say. Wait for her here. I’m going to go get some dinner. I’m starved. You want anything?”

Harry shook his head. Ron shrugged and left the common room, leaving Harry alone to ponder his thoughts.

Am I really doing this? Choosing Hermione over Ginny? Won’t Ginny be…crushed…to put it lightly? I always thought she liked me. I always thought I’d end up with her too, since I always thought Ron and Hermione would get together. I guess not though. I mean, whenever I picture my future, it’s always Hermione there, right beside me, and Ginny somewhere off to the side. I guess—

“Harry? What are you still doing here? I thought you and Ron would’ve gone down for dinner by now,” said Hermione. She closed the door to her room and walked the length of the floor over to the couch where Harry sat. She sat down beside him.

“Ron’s already left. I was waiting for you. I have to tell you something.”

“Okay…” said Hermione slowly. “Tell me.”

“Well, Hermione, it’s sort of like this. We’ve been really close friends for a while now, six years to be exact, and over the last year, my feelings for you have…developed.” He was trying to make this sound intelligent and romantic, really he was, but it didn’t really come out sounding like it had in his head. He watched Hermione’s look change from that of question to that of almost sheer happiness. “Oh god. This sounded a lot better in my head. Well, what I’m really trying to say, Hermione, is that I love you.”

Dean Thomas slipped away from the Gryffindor table. He was going to make his move now. He ran two stairs at a time up to the Hospital Wing before quietly opening the door, making sure that Madame Pomfrey wasn’t there, and then tip-toeing towards Ginny’s bed. Lucky for him, she was awake.

“Hey,” she smiled as he drew nearer.

He smiled back. “Hey. Listen Ginny. I think we need to talk.”

“Talk? About what?”

“Us. After last year. After breaking up. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking over the summer, and I wanted to let you know that I still love you, and I shouldn’t have treated you the way I did. I’m sorry,” he said somewhat sheepishly.

“Really, Dean? You still love me?”

“ ‘Course I do. Wouldn’t be saying it if I didn’t,” he said logically, taking her hand in his.

“I think we need to take it slow first, though. I mean, after you treated me last year…I just really don’t want that to happen again.” She said, looking him straight in the eye, never breaking contact. She wanted him to know that she wanted them to get back together, but she had to be cautious.

“I agree one hundred percent. How about we start fresh? With a date to Hogsmead the next time we go?”

“Sounds good to me,” Ginny smiled.

Dean smiled too. “Goodnight, Ginny,” he said, kissing her on the cheek.

Hermione’s lips twitched into a smile. “Really?” she whispered.

“Really.”

Hermione flung her arms around Harry’s neck, pulling him into a hug. “I love you too, Harry Potter!”

Harry loosened her hold on him and looked her in the eyes. They seemed to be begging him, so he leaned in closer, closing his eyes as he did, and pressed his lips against hers.

It was a thousand and one times better than his kiss with Cho Chang. First of all, it wasn’t wet, and second, it was with a girl he really and truly loved.

Remember, R&R!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 02:47 AM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

omg psot plz post now aaaaaarrrrggggggggghhhhh!!!!
*demands,* that u post more now* stomps foot on the ground*
sorry i get a lil 2 demanding some times

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 11:22 AM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: Sorry guys!! that post was supposed to be in GREEN!! I was so eager to post that I forgot. Oh well. I'm writing more of the story now, so hopefully it should be up sometime later today.

demanding is good! makes me want to post faster. smile

-ewalklover

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 01:16 PM
Giggles
do you like the dark?

*demands* POST NOW PLZ........*cries*
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeee

now i am hyper

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeee
laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 04:25 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: See? Demanding is good! I'm posting again, and sooner than I had expected! Okay, so here's the next Harry/Ginny post, although you wont really see much of them together. This is really just a chapter that ties to the next one...it's pretty much just drabble. And it's very long. It's not very important...just...fun. and it leads up to the next two or three Harry/Ginny chapters.

Enjoy!

-ewalklover

Chapter Six (Part One: Harry/Ginny): Costume Shopping

Attention Students Fourth Year and Up:
You Are Invited to the First Ever in 21 Years
HALLOWEEN BALL

Costumes are a MUST

Date: October 31st, Halloween
Time: 7:30 pm
Place: The Great Hall

-The Head Boy and Girl, Ron Weasley and Hermione Granger

Three days after Harry had told Ginny he loved her, there was a buzz about the school. It, of course, was about nothing other than the Halloween Ball. Excitement filled the cool autumn air as costumes were discussed and people paired off. Another Hogsmead trip had been scheduled for the coming Friday. Classes would be cancelled so that the students fourth year and up might have a chance to find their costumes.

It just so happened that Ginny would be getting out of the Hospital Wing that Friday. She new all about the ball from what Ron, Hermione, and (mostly) Harry had told her. After Ron ad Hermione had said goodnight to her, Harry had followed by asking her to the dance. Ginny, of course, had said yes.

She was off-the-wall excited for it. The only other ball she had ever been to was the Yule Ball, and that had been different. She had only gone because Neville Longbottom had asked her. This time though, she would be going with Harry, which would make it ten times better.

Ginny and Hermione had decided to go to Hogsmead together to get their costumes, and, after much force, Ron and Harry had agreed to get their costumes themselves. Ginny said they ought to surprise each other.

The morning of the Friday was a warm one, considering it was October. Ginny met up with Hermione before breakfast had really ended, and they set off to Hogsmead, following a bunch of other girls who wanted to get a head start on their costume shopping. A lot of the boys didn’t really care.

“So, Hermione,” Ginny said casually, “Has Ron asked you yet?”

Hermione sighed. “No, not yet. I really hope he does, though. It would be nice to go to this ball with someone I actually like this time. I mean, Viktor was fun, but…” she trailed off.

Ginny nodded, and understood what she meant. Going with Neville to the Yule Ball had been a lot of fun, but she was really looking forward to going with Harry. She knew she’d have a better time with him.

The girls walked down a street they hadn’t been down much before. It didn’t have any of their favourite shops, so they had never had any real reason to go. There were, they noticed, many clothing stores down this street, all filled with costumes in the spirit of Halloween.

“Ooh, let’s go in here!” Ginny said. She had pressed her nose against the glass of the display window of Celesta’s Costumes. The costumes in the window were beautiful. The girls entered the empty shop. “Wow,” Ginny sighed as she gazed at all of the costumes and beautiful dresses. “There’s so many choices! I don’t even have any idea what I want to be yet!”

Hermione fingered the hem of a short baby-blue dress. “Why not just be a princess or something? You’d like that, I’m sure. Harry could be you’re Prince Charming!” she giggled.

“That’s pretty. Were you thinking of trying it on?” Ginny eyed the dress Hermione had now pulled off of the rack.

“Not for me. For you.” She handed it over.

Hearing voices downstairs, a young lady appeared from the staircase at the back. “Would one of you ladies like a fitting room?” she asked smiling.

“Me, please,” said Ginny, smiling back. They followed the lady who appeared to be Celesta to the back of the shop where she opened a fitting room for Ginny. Celesta waited with Hermione while Ginny put the dress on.

“You must be Celesta,” Hermione said to her as they waited for Ginny.

“That I am. Are you girls from Hogwarts?”

“We are. We’re having a Halloween Ball, and we’re shopping for our costumes.” Hermione said, trying to picture where she had seen Celesta before.

“I figured something like that. Did you find anything you might like to try on?” asked Celesta hopefully.

“I hadn’t really had a chance to look,” admitted Hermione. Just then, Ginny came out of the dressing room. “Oh Ginny!” gasped Hermione. Ginny was a vision in blue. The dress was v-necked, going down quite a far way, but not too far that it was inappropriate. There were gold bands that crisscross across the front and back of the top before the dress hung loosely to just above her knees. Ginny twirled, and the dress fanned out and swirled with her.

“It’s really pretty, isn’t it?” said Ginny.

“It’s gorgeous on you,” Celesta said smiling.

“It really is,” Hermione agreed.

Ginny sighed. “I absolutely love it, but there’s a few problems.”

“I can fix it, if there’s something wrong with the dress.”

“No, not really with the dress. It’s just…it’s a bit over my budget. 25 galleons is a bit much for me. I was hoping to find something a bit cheaper. And even if I did get it to wear, I don’t have any idea what I could be,” she admitted, looking down longingly at the dress.

“Well,” Celesta sighed.

“Would you put it on hold for me, Celesta?” asked Ginny. “I think I’d like to look around at some of the other shops before making my decision.”

“Of course,” Celesta said politely. Ginny took off the dress, handed it to her, and before leaving with Hermione, promised to come back to tell Celesta whether or not she’d be purchasing it.

Once out on the street again, Hermione turned to Ginny and said, “Did you recognise her from somewhere? I did…but I’m not sure where from…”

“Well, it doesn’t matter.” Ginny sighed. “That dress was so beautiful.”

Meanwhile, somewhere else in Hogsmead, Ron and Harry were having a tough time finding costumes.

“Maybe I’ll just go as a wizard,” said Harry dully as he browsed another rack of costumes.

“Don’t be so uncreative,” said Neville Longbottom who had tagged along with them. “Hey! What about this! You can go as Professor Dumbledore!” He held up a long midnight blue robe with a silver wig and matching beard and half-moon glasses.

“Right. I don’t really think Ginny would be too happy with me if I went as Dumbledore,” said Harry, and Ron and Neville sniggered.
“AHA!” Ron cried, pulling out a costume. “I’m going as a vampire! End of story!” he threw the costume to a salesgirl and she rang it up for him.

Harry sighed as he searched through more and more costumes. It would really help if he knew what he wanted to be.

“Why not go as a price or something like that?” Neville said, holding up another costume.

“Enh, I’m not really one to go as a prince,” Harry admitted. “You go as one, though, it suits you better anyways.”

Neville shrugged. “If you say so.” He walked away to pay for his costum.

“Hey, Harry, what about this one?” called Ron from across the shop.

“What is it?” Harry asked as he sauntered over to Ron.

“A pirate costume,” said Ron, reading the label. “Definitely suits you mate. Or, if you don’t like this idea you could always go as You-Know-Who…I’m sure he’d be flattered.”

“I’d rather be a pirate, thanks,” Harry paid for his costume and the three boys left the store.

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 04:45 PM
Emmy-xo
Emzilbooger

A/N: This is the last part of the chapter...it was too long for me to post all at once! lol.

Again, enjoy!

-ewalklover

Ginny and Hermione walked around aimlessly for an hour. After that hour, Hermione found and fell in love with a simple, short white dress that she later paired with silver-white wings. She would go as a fairy. After that, another hour was spent roaming the streets, before both girls decided that they had to visit Celesta again so Ginny could purchase her dress. Hermione had offered to lend Ginny some extra money, and Ginny, thoroughly grateful, had accepted the offer.

“Hi Celesta,” Ginny called as they entered the shop for the second time that day.

“Hello girls,” Celesta said from behind a pile of dresses she was hanging up. “Have you decided on the dress, then?”

“Yes, and I think I’m going to buy it…only, I don’t know what I could be…”

“Well, it just so happens that I had to clean out the storage room and I came across a box full of left over costumes from last year. I had a look through it and I found these.” She held up a pair of shear pants, the same shade of blue as the dress. “I thought you could maybe go as a genie,” she said, looking hopeful.

“That’s a great idea!” said Hermione.

“You should still try the outfit on though, just to make sure it looks good.”

So that’s what Ginny did. While Hermione and Celesta were waiting for her, Hermione turned and asked the young witch, “ Excuse me, but did you happen to go to Hogwarts two years ago? I’m sorry, but you look familiar.”

Celesta giggled. “Actually, yes, I did. I was Head Girl too.”

“Right! Celesta Moran!” called Ginny from the dressing room, who had overheard the conversation.

“The one and only,” she smiled. “I was in Hufflepuff, so you probably didn’t know me that well.”

“Right. We’re in Gryffindor,” said Hermione.

“I know. You’re friends with Harry Potter.” She giggled again.

“How do I look?” asked Ginny, stepping out of the fitting room. The pants flared out more at the bottom than at the top, but overall they were still loose. Tight gold cuffs at the bottom secured them just above her ankles.

“Hm…” Celesta looked Ginny up and down. “Come,” she said, and Ginny and Hermione followed to the middle of shop where a circular platform sat. “Stand up here, I want to make a few adjustments.”

Ginny did what she was told, and stood up on the platform. Celesta muttered a few words, and with the wave of her wand, the dress became shorter, stopping at the top of her thigh. Then the top of it became tighter, showing off more of Ginny’s form. The bottom remained loose though. Celesta flicked her wand again, and shear blue sleaves appeared, just the like pants she was wearing. They stopped just above her elbow, where gold cuffs secured them in place. With one last flick of her wand, Celesta made blue sandals with gold beading appear on Ginny’s feet.

“There. Much better I think,” said Celesta. She turned to Hermione. “What do you think?”

“Amazing. Ginny, you look beautiful. Harry wont be able to take his eyes off of you.”

Ginny grinned and twirled.

“Oh,” said Celesta with slight amusement, “You’re Harry’s date, are you?”

Ginny smiled broadly and nodded her head. Celesta laughed. “Come on, get changed and I’ll ring that up for you. Discount of course, and the pants and shoes are free.”

The girls left the shop waving to Celesta and promising to visit the next time they needed something for a ball or party. The day was coming to a close, and Hermione and Ginny headed back up to the castle. On the way they chatted about costumes and about what they boys might have gotten, and of course about Celesta. They liked their new friend very much.

Remember, R&R and be demanding!!

Old Post Aug 23rd, 2007 04:49 PM