KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Isaac's Loft - The Official Social Thread

Isaac's Loft - The Official Social Thread
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (9): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

Added a few more powers to the growing list, thanks to the Graphic Novels!

Old Post Apr 19th, 2008 07:31 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I want summer to be over for two reasons: I want to go back to college and Heroes will be on in September

Come faster, September....

Old Post May 14th, 2008 08:06 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I Want the summer to be over for 3 reasons

1. i hate the summer

2. Heroes volume 3! and volume 2 on dvd would be in my possesion!

3. It means i would have already seen The dark knight and it would be coming out on dvd

no expression

TGFwashere

Old Post May 14th, 2008 04:30 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I want the summer to be over for 4 reasons.

1. Heroes Volume 3!

2. Summer is too hot.

3. Heroes Volume 3!

4. Maybe they'll start working on Heroes: Origins again.

Old Post May 14th, 2008 10:51 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

I was never wild about the idea of Origins. Allowing viewers to decide anything is never a good idea.

That's how we got this:

Old Post May 16th, 2008 05:19 AM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Juno totally just kicked an Australian's ass.

In any case, Origins would at least be interesting to watch, even if letting the viewers decide is a terrible idea.

What do people think about some of the powers that have shown up in the webcomics?

Old Post May 16th, 2008 05:25 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Some of them are really interesting, like mediumship and luminescence.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 08:17 AM
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Strangelove
I was never wild about the idea of Origins. Allowing viewers to decide anything is never a good idea.

That's how we got this:

I would hope if they make Origins, this time around they'd remove that element of the show. Let Tim Kring pick the character from Origins who would move on to the regular show.

Old Post May 16th, 2008 08:33 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

We need to inject some life around here.

Old Post May 29th, 2008 04:18 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I think it might hurt injecting Life cereal into your bloodstream...

Old Post May 29th, 2008 05:41 PM
LanceWindu

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Captain REX
I think it might hurt injecting Life cereal into your bloodstream...

*taps the vein, injects the crushed up cereal*

Hey Mikey, he likes it!

Old Post May 29th, 2008 11:33 PM
starlock
Team Authority

Ok , i would love to see some flashbacks of my favorite characters that have died, maybe an episode that has importance to a past incident, just something so we can see some of our past favs

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post May 30th, 2008 12:02 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Got a question here:

The Mobisodes are starting next week (in like two days), so...

Should we have one single thread for the first webisode arc "Going Postal"? (assuming there'll be others)

...or individual threads for each mobisode?:

S02.5E01 - A Nifty Trick
S02.5E02 - The Houseguest
S02.5E03 - Let's Talk

Or just one thread for ALL Mobisodes?

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 06:52 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

That's a good question... but I think maybe they should go in the episode listings?

Old Post Jul 12th, 2008 07:54 PM
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Yeah, we should put them in the episode listings, for sure, but I think the idea of have one thread for each story arc is a good one.

Old Post Jul 13th, 2008 03:52 AM
REXXXX
Networking

I have added a section to the episode listings for Webisodes. Now to update the GN listing...

Old Post Sep 14th, 2008 03:44 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

one more week!

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 15th, 2008 05:24 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Stoked!

So, apparently the original plot point of 'Powerless' from Season 2 was that Peter failed in preventing the release of the virus, and instead of Nathan being shot to death, he instead fell victim to the virus and passed out during his speech.

Or so the Season 2 DVD boxset that I just got reveals. Hehehe.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 04:02 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

that was the alternate ending?

TGFwashere

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 05:08 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, on the DVD. It was originally what the ending was planned as for the season, instead of Peter destroying it with his powers.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 06:40 AM