KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » The Theory Thread

The Theory Thread
Started by: Strangelove

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

That, is an awesome theory

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 03:32 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by S_D_J
this is coming from Kristin at E!

and there are other theories, one of which still is that West is bad (there are a lot of people who don't like him, myself included... and that Elle might be [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Claire's sister... but I think that one it's a bit far fetched... though it's said that Elle has a connection with both [SPOILER - highlight to read]: HRG and Claire

.... and there's that thing about Kensei having more than one power....
By this, are you saying that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle is also the daughter of Meredith Gordon and Nathan?

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:32 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Strangelove
By this, are you saying that [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Elle is also the daughter of Meredith Gordon and Nathan?

that's just one theory... though if possible, I would say [SPOILER - highlight to read]: she would be just Meredith's daughter, not Nathan's...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 08:59 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Originally posted by S_D_J
that's just one theory... though if possible, I would say [SPOILER - highlight to read]: she would be just Meredith's daughter, not Nathan's...
That's more likely.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 10:27 PM
Strangelove is currently offline Click here to Send Strangelove a Private Message Find more posts by Strangelove Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Its gunna be another cliff hanger of

"WHOS HER DADDY!?!??!!?!"

isnt it...

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 26th, 2007 10:34 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

I thought it already is... well sort of...
... not "the" cliffhanger but it was left floating around

Old Post Oct 27th, 2007 12:58 AM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Originally posted by Mairuzu
Thats awesome... micah will end up making machines into transformers! Hahah... jk.. or will he? messed

i was kinda hoping he would turn evil and we could have a horror movie seen where cars start and just try and run people over. thats my dream for that character. horror movie cool

Old Post Oct 28th, 2007 01:24 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Originally posted by chickenlover98
i was kinda hoping he would turn evil and we could have a horror movie seen where cars start and just try and run people over. thats my dream for that character. horror movie cool
haha, like hundreds of muscle cars come charging at you... i doubt it but its funny

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:05 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

Originally posted by Mairuzu
haha, like hundreds of muscle cars come charging at you... i doubt it but its funny
i was thinking more along the lines of rows upon rows of prius's.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 02:50 AM
chickenlover98 is currently offline Click here to Send chickenlover98 a Private Message Find more posts by chickenlover98 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

So, this tonights episode, but next weeks, it says

"One of Peter's forgotten powers suddenly manifests"

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 03:08 AM
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

ok so, [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it was hiros power.. lol

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 05:12 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Seems that way!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:40 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

I donno I thought it was Charles ability myself but I may be wrong.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 10:40 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I doubt it, he took his girlfriend with him, and it looks like they are getting sprayed and cleaned from contamination or whatever in the preview

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:14 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, that was Hiro's power. Peter was not asleep or passed out when that happened, and Peter unconsciously triggered the power by wanting to see the future.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:16 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Yea, no goofy face needed either

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 11:25 PM
chickenlover98
Loving Chickens

lol. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: kensei was a dick though

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 01:06 AM
S_D_J
Bane

A theory posted @ Eonline:

quote:
Ok, so I guess Alejandro is a goner, big surprise :-) and can't say I'm too sad about that (sorry), but Sylar messing with him last night was spine-tingling good! And I guess this means Maya is the new girl in his life, though I kind of imagined it might be Elle, just because of the evil vibe there. I imagine Maya is really too good at heart, and will get wise to Sylar soon enough. And does this mean Kensei is Adam Monroe? I definitely enjoyed this episode, especially the twist in Hiro's story -- we finally have some momentum there, and Kensei will likely go after Hiro in the present. My guess is Kensei has been looking for Hiro all this time, offed his father, and is really a member of the original 12.

then there's this other one

quote:
Mary, I like your theory. Kristin mentioned something awhile back about Elle's family. My theory is that Kensei is Elle's daddy. I know he's 400 years old and stuff but this is Heroes...Anyway, it would explain her call to Daddy and also the fact that Kristin keeps alluding to the fact that Kensei and Peter somehow know each other.

I think it's somewhat possible, given the latest News/Spoiler @ E!:

Kensei Is Super Old: [SPOILER - highlight to read]: 400 years old and he looks that good without a smidge of Botox? No fair! And he might even have picked himself up an Anglo name! You'll see very soon, and so will Peter, who gets a new bunkmate.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 05:37 PM
nmensfinest
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Proteus
I bet when Peter removes his necklace, his memories return. Go on, I bet you.

Not a bad theory, but I would disagree.

I think it can logically be concluded that the Haitian removed Peter's memories given that's what he does and the fact that Peter is now wearing his necklace. Now whether it was the Haitian on his own, or [more likely] someone ordering him to do so, there had to be a purpose as to why his memories were taken, and why he was given the necklace. If this theory were to be true, then it can be concluded that whoever put the necklace on Peter wanted him to go through a loss of memory, and then at some point gain them back. But what undermines this theory, is that given that Peter could technically take the necklace off at any time, and that the odds of him not doing so are so slim, there would be no way in controlling for how long Peter would not remember anything about his past, thus this is where the theory fails.

What I think is more likely, is that by wearing the necklace, Peter will slowly be regaining his memories at a steady pace, and that the reason his memories were taken was because he had a special mission to complete that required it. Perhaps slowly gaining his memories back along the way, along with a few hints here and there as to what he is supposed to do, was determined as being the best way for Peter to fulfill a certain quest. That, would be what I think is more likely.

Supporting the possibility that The Haitian's necklace could perhaps enable Peter to regain his memories are the constantly allusions that "The Symbol" is a combination of two Japanese character, together coming to mean "imparting ability." Given that the Haitian is constantly seen wearing it, it's certainly possible that his powers may have in part been imbued with the necklace, so that the memories that the Haitian takes may be stored in the necklace.

Either way, it seems that this "Adam" (very possibly Adam Monroe) is largely involved in this, and I'm guessing that he's also Elle's mysterious father, and mostly a good guy, which would explain his anger at Elle killing that guy.

Personally, I think this scenario would be very possible.

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 11:54 AM
nmensfinest is currently offline Click here to Send nmensfinest a Private Message Find more posts by nmensfinest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Strangelove
Misunderstood Genius

Old Post Nov 2nd, 2007 02:06 PM