KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Community » General Discussion Forum » Lesbians

Lesbians
Started by: Zebedee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chillmeistergen
Restricted

Account Restricted

Well, yes, but my main point was that people like Jackie are simply that foolish that they'll really be indoctrinated by any sort of consensus opinion, in their area or family.

It also is pretty annoying when these people jump up and down in a debate, seemingly shouting ''it's just my opinion!!''. When they are actively arguing, that freedom of the individual should be further limited.

"All morons hate it when you call them a moron." - Holden Caulfield

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 02:47 AM
chillmeistergen is currently offline Click here to Send chillmeistergen a Private Message Find more posts by chillmeistergen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
So are you saying we can be gay because the animals are?That makes alot of sence.jm

I don't normally debate things with someone who spells things like "sence" but you really do make a good point that needs to be addressed.

I am not saying that animals being homosexual makes it okay for humans to be homosexual. That is to miss the point entirely.

I am saying that humans can be born homosexual just as naturally as animals can. You can argue that point as much as you want but you will never change the fact that homosexuality occurs in nature among sexual organisms.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 03:26 AM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dulcie
Little Miss Know-It-All

Originally posted by Joli Bug-Azi
What I mean is:

Fifty years ago homosexuality was completely unacceptable. Now today it is seen as an alternative to heterosexuality.

Bestiality is unacceptable today right? I'm willing to bet that some decades from now it will be the norm.

So I ask the question again: Where do we draw the line.

In the ancient Greece, homosexuality was totally of the norm. IMO, I don't think they cared who loves who. But today, people feel they have the right to get involved in anyone's life. Where do we draw that line?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 09:39 AM
Dulcie is currently offline Click here to Send Dulcie a Private Message Find more posts by Dulcie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

lesbians are cute. cuter then hetrosexual couples. n i dont mean that in a purely male perspective/sexual kinda way.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 11:52 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by dadudemon
I get his point. Homosexuality is considered taboo by most still. Sexual taboo also includes bestiality. Get the picture?

I also understand where you are coming from. An animal is a lot different because unlike a person who can truly and honestly give their consenting opinion on sex, an animal cannot due to its intelligence.

Yeah, similar in the way that stealing tic tacs from walmart is a criminal act just like gang-rape and mass-murder,´.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 01:46 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Switch 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Zebedee
Any welsh members? Or people from New Zealand? No Bardock, but I don't **** sheep [SPOILER - highlight to read]: really shifty

That Welsh remark is insulting. no expression

But coming from you who gives a crap its all nonsense anyway.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 02:28 PM
Switch 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Devil King
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Joli Bug-Azi
So I ask the question again: Where do we draw the line.

Where ever we need to draw it to make you comfortable.

"If you were me, you'd know the safest place to hide...is in sanity!

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 03:14 PM
Devil King is currently offline Click here to Send Devil King a Private Message Find more posts by Devil King Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dadudemon

Originally posted by Bardock42
Yeah, similar in the way that stealing tic tacs from walmart is a criminal act just like gang-rape and mass-murder,´.

You make a good point. Having sex with an animal is a form of rape in the same sense that having sex with a minor is a form of rape. (Except worse since an animal(not human) has less cognitive abilities than a human.)

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:19 PM
dadudemon is currently offline Click here to Send dadudemon a Private Message Find more posts by dadudemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

You make a good point. Having sex with an animal is a form of rape in the same sense that having sex with a minor is a form of rape. (Except worse since an animal(not human) has less cognitive abilities than a human.)
Actually I would argue differently, that having sex with an animal is no worse than slaughtering it for food or using it to plow fields with, ergo acceptable.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:23 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Switch 07
That Welsh remark is insulting. no expression

But coming from you who gives a crap its all nonsense anyway.

Have you heard about the latest Welsh sex aid? [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Velcro gloves

smile

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:26 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Switch 07
Restricted

Account Restricted

Woot reported!!

Half my family is Welsh.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:27 PM
Switch 07 is currently offline Click here to Send Switch 07 a Private Message Find more posts by Switch 07 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Woot reported!!

Half my family is Welsh.

Oh...what about the good half?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:28 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Woot reported!!

Half my family is Welsh.

Woot roll eyes (sarcastic)

laughing

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:28 PM
Dexter_Morgan is currently offline Click here to Send Dexter_Morgan a Private Message Find more posts by Dexter_Morgan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Oh...what about the good half?

A Welshman, a sheep, and a dog were survivors of a terrible shipwreck. They found themselves stranded on a desert island.

After being there a while, they got into the habit of going to the beach every evening to watch the sun go down. One particular evening, the sky was red with beautiful cirrus clouds, the breeze was warm and gentle; a perfect night for romance.

As they sat there, the sheep started looking better and better to the Welshman. Soon, he leaned over to the sheep and put his arm around it. But the dog got jealous, growling fiercely until the Welshman took his arm from around the sheep. After that, the three of them continued to enjoy the sunsets together, but there was no more cuddling.

A few weeks passed by, and lo and behold, there was another shipwreck. The only survivor was a beautiful young woman, the most beautiful woman the Welshman had ever seen. She was in a pretty bad way when they rescued her, and they slowly nursed her back to health. When the young maiden was well enough, they introduced her to their evening beach ritual. It was another beautiful evening: red sky, cirrus clouds, a warm and gentle breeze; perfect for a night of romance.

Pretty soon, the Welshman started to get "those feelings" again. He fought them as long as he could, but he finally gave in and leaned over to the young woman, cautiously, and whispered in her ear...

"could you take the dog for a walk?"

laughing

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:30 PM
2D_MASTER
Restricted

Account Restricted

Actually I would argue differently, that having sex with an animal is no worse than slaughtering it for food or using it to plow fields with, ergo acceptable.

Are you a vegetarian?

Shut up! It's Daddy, you shithead! Where's my bourbon?

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:40 PM
2D_MASTER is currently offline Click here to Send 2D_MASTER a Private Message Find more posts by 2D_MASTER Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
It's xyz!
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Victor Von Doom
Why must you soil the lesbian thread by saying you like penises, xyz?
I didn't ruin the thred. Nor did I say I liked penises. It was implied, and you tried to be funny.

Bulbasaur, the original... Pepe.

Last edited by Raz on Jan 1st 2000 at 00:00AM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:42 PM
It's xyz! is currently offline Click here to Send It's xyz! a Private Message Find more posts by It's xyz! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Are you a vegetarian?
N-no?
Originally posted by lord xyz
I didn't ruin the thred. Nor did I say I liked penises. It was implied, and you tried to be funny.
He was actually. And you said you liked penises. Hehe.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 06:49 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Here's another Welsh joke!

A student of criminal psychology decides to do his thesis on people who sexually abuse animals, and in particular, men who shag sheep.

He takes a flight to Australia, and meets a sheep farmer and amongst other things asks him how he actually has sex with the sheep

"Well its quite simple cobber - you grab the bastard by the tail, hold tight and slip your cock in"

The student later travels to New Zealand and asks a farmer there the same question

"Ah we're with the Aussie jokers on that one - grab it by the tail, hold on and **** it from behind"

Finally, the student goes to Wales and asks a farmer there how he does it

"Well it's bloody awkward see - first you find your sheep, then you finds a stone wall, then you grabs the sheep by the front paws, bend its back over the wall and ****s it like that"

The Student replies "Why don't you **** it from behind like they do in Australia and New Zealand?"

"**** it from behind? Well how else am I supposed to kiss it?"

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 07:04 PM
dadudemon

Originally posted by Zebedee
Here's another Welsh joke!

A student of criminal psychology decides to do his thesis on people who sexually abuse animals, and in particular, men who shag sheep.

He takes a flight to Australia, and meets a sheep farmer and amongst other things asks him how he actually has sex with the sheep

"Well its quite simple cobber - you grab the bastard by the tail, hold tight and slip your cock in"

The student later travels to New Zealand and asks a farmer there the same question

"Ah we're with the Aussie jokers on that one - grab it by the tail, hold on and **** it from behind"

Finally, the student goes to Wales and asks a farmer there how he does it

"Well it's bloody awkward see - first you find your sheep, then you finds a stone wall, then you grabs the sheep by the front paws, bend its back over the wall and ****s it like that"

The Student replies "Why don't you **** it from behind like they do in Australia and New Zealand?"

"**** it from behind? Well how else am I supposed to kiss it?"

You are practically banned already dude.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 07:13 PM
Dexter_Morgan
Restricted

Account Restricted

You are practically banned already dude.

I don't think so... I have bashed no members.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2007 07:14 PM