KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Therapy Thread: Sparrabethers Anonymous for KMC Members

POTC Therapy Thread: Sparrabethers Anonymous for KMC Members
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

okay, one for mina:P

------------------------------------------
Mina: Hey! Im mina!
Everyone: Hi, Mi-
Mina: And I like selling Johnny stuff of eBay!
PL: Okay, miss perky-pants-
Mina: Perky-pants!? Im perky, and all you could come up with was... Perky-pants!?
Everyone bursts out laughs
Mina: Shut yer gobs!
PL: We obviously have a little problem here...
Diva: LITTLE!? i think you mean Mina-sized problem!
Jaeh: Cant we all just give the girl a break?
Tramps: No! she stole my cake, and my pillow!
PL: Okay, oka---what?
Tramps: You...dont really wanna know
Pocky: Heheheheh, perky pants:P
Mina: Can someone just talk to me!?
PL: Okay, Mina, was it? Now, how much do you sell these things for?
Mina: First off, dont you dare forget my name in the future, and it'll usually be about $38,000
everybody stares
Mina: did i mention...i like to hump anything johnny/jack related?
everyones still staring
Mina: What? c'mon, you cant tell me you havnt imagined it in your lifetime?
Sif: Yeah, we have...just......nah..never mind
Savvy: I just cant believe you said that!
Sif: The sad thing is, that she does do that
Jaeh: i wonder what would happen, if we took her to the premiere of POTC 3...
everybody backs away from jaeh and shudders
Mina: Can we!? Can we!?
Tramps: Im sorry to say this...but...we already went...and johnny spat on the velvet rope...and now its in my bedroom
Willo: What has this world come to!?
T.Maria: No idea....*strokes beard*...WTF!?
Mina starts to walk out to get the rope
Tramps: Not so fast, savvy.
Tramps is holding a great big pistol
Mina: Maybe I should run now...
Jaeh: Yeah, i think so:P
PL: Why didnt i choose the teagueabeth course?
Willo: Oh, no! Thats the worst *shudders*...wai-
T.Maria: Wait, theres an ACTUAL course for that ship?
Mina: When was this ship made up...I want in!:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:20 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

^^^probs not a good one..in my eyes atleast:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 07:24 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!!! laughing My Turn!

Diva: Hello my name is PirateDiva, but Diva for short.
Everyone: Hello Diva!
PL: Well Diva What brings you here
Diva: I'm In Love With SPARRABETH! I Love Them and it pains me that they are not together. I gave my heart fully to Sparrabeth and when the writers so brutelly denied us a Jack and Liz ending I felt my heart break. My heart went out to Jack and Lizzie when they kiss in Dead Mans Chest, well actually since he rescued her from the Bay in Port Royal and when AWE was released and i saw the massacre of the ending and no Sparrabeth my heart broke into a million pieces and i have never been able to rebuild my heart since then.....is it possible to die from a broken heart?
Everyone: Awwww!
Tigers: We know how u feel.....those writers those dam fools will never know what they've done to us.
savvysparrowluv: yes we are right here with u
PL:In Love with them you say?
Diva: (nodds)
PL: Those are strong words there, how can u possibly be in love with Fictional Characters?
Everyone: HOW CAN YOU NOT!!!?
Diva: Their passion is something beyond this world! Something we can all relate too! That forbidden love! That one person u know ur not suppose to love but u do anyway!! So u see Jack and Lizzie are not fictional...they are real! They live in out hearts! They are the story of our lives! The passion we want to feel! To breathe!
PL: (picks up her clip board and fans herself) Oh my! Sounds intriquing!
Everyone: (stares at PL in shock)
Willo: What do u mean "sounds intriquing"? Do u mean to tell us you've never seen...Sparrabeth moments?
PL: (suddenly looks nervous) N-No!
gasps are heard all around
Diva: What? Alright that does it! (pulls out laptop and begins showing PL Sparrabeth Videos, Fan Fics, Clips from the movies, siggys, pictures etc...and they all watch in awe) I DARE you to Tell Me thats NOT LOVE!!
PL: (fans herself some more, with tears in her eyes) I never realized how beautiful they are together! I-I need to see more!
Everyone smiles at her!
PL: Hello Everyone I'm your former Psychiatrist Lady! PL for short and I have a problem I'm mental health consumer of SPARRABETH!!
Everyone: (Cheers) Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah!!
Tigers: Another Victory!
Savvy: another Sparrabether!
Diva: Guess this isnt therapy, it's a fanclub! Oo Oo!! can i be President!!! big grin

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Last edited by PirateDiva on Oct 29th, 2007 at 08:07 AM

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 08:04 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I do need therapy and I need it fast!! last weekend I went to San Franscico and was away from the computer for 2 days and i almost had a meltdown because I couldnt get my Sparrabeth of Johnny fix! and on Friday i'm leaving for 5 days to vacation in Mexico and im sure there will be no computer so I'll for sure be pulling my hair out!! HELP!!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 08:15 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

ROFL! yay you turned another!!! YAY US!

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 08:15 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

cant breathe...i read out loud too fast:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 08:19 AM
To Freedom

Psychiatrist: So, why do you need therapy?
Freedom: Er....
Psychiatrist: It's okay, I know it's hard for you...
Freedom: Er...
Psychiatrist: Take your time.
Psychiatrist: Let's go through your history then.
Freedom: Er...er...(keeps fiddling with fingers and looks around as if someone is tapping her on her shoulder)

That's why I need therapy.

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 08:23 AM
To Freedom is currently offline Click here to Send To Freedom a Private Message Find more posts by To Freedom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Er....lmao?...er....yeah:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 08:49 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

Tramps, I love your Mina :P

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Oct 29th, 2007 04:23 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by To Freedom
Psychiatrist: So, why do you need therapy?
Freedom: Er....
Psychiatrist: It's okay, I know it's hard for you...
Psychiatrist: Take your time.
Psychiatrist: Let's go through your history then.
Freedom: Er...er...(keeps fiddling with fingers and looks around as if someone is tapping her on her shoulder)

That's why I need therapy.

I don't wonder lol. stick out tongue

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 04:26 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

thanks sif...thought id put the humping in...then i thought of the ebayness:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 07:00 AM
Sifzensinril
Meself

I miss Mina

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 02:50 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

Me too. sad

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 02:56 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

Yeah, i have her on MSN, but shes always busy....ill take alook now....

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 30th, 2007 06:30 PM
Jaeh
Possibly here.

alright...

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 08:46 AM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

she was in shower...i just forgot to postbig grin

and...now...shes...offlinesad

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 06:35 PM
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I just spoke to MINA via TXT!!!! Love That GiRl!! She is in Skool at the moment!! smile

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 07:19 PM
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

OH I miss her so much. Can you convince her to check on us from time to time? Cause I miss her Orbitz moments.

Anyways even though my post is already on the first page I thought I'd post a few more episodes just to keep things going and keep the thread alive.

Episode one
Tee *with puffy eyes and blowing nose in a napkin*: So anyways I thought I was better cause I went a whole 14 hours without getting my Sparrabeth fix and I felt okay and I even went an ENTIRE hour without thinking of Sparrabeth...and then I left the Psych hospital *sniffs* and guess what I saw?
PL: Plz tell us Tee!
Tee: *cries* There was a pretty pond in front of the hospital with a Swan in it and at that exact moment a Sparrow flew over the pond and I swear *sniffs* I saw the Swan look at the Sparrow with longing in its eyes.
Everyone: AAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!
PL: Ummmm....What did you do then?
Tee: I broke down and started chasing the Sparrow. I was determined to make it realize it should stay with the Swan but the stupid *sniff* bird *sniff* was *sniff* *the rest blurted out in tears* bay blooo blast and bree!! *cries*
*Everyone hugs Tee*
Tigers: In case you didn't catch that last bit it was "way too fast and free."
PL: Oh!

Episode two

PL: I've decided you should spend some time with a fan from a different ship in order to realize how absurd your so called 'obsession' is.
*locks Tee in with a Han/Leia fan*
*Two hours later*
Han/Leia Fan(HLF):...and so all Jack ever wanted to do was to give her a taste of freedom.
Tee: Exactly!! Wow. You catch on real quick...it took me more than a year to get where you are now. You got some potential. My friends would love to meet you.
HLF: You're too kind. Shall we sneak out, buy some rum and watch the Sparrabeth parts of DMC?
Tee *wipes proud tears from eyes*: They grow up so fast!

Freedom...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 08:34 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

Episode three

Tee *crying yet again*: The other day I broke down in the middle of Barnes and Noble cause I re-read the angsty Sparrabeth piece in the AWE novel.
Everyone: AWWWWWWWW!!
Diva *sniffles*: I know what you mean. I almost slapped the lady at the fast food place cause she said they were out of 'freedom' fries...not 'french' fries...'freedom' fries! They were out of FREEDOM fries. *bowls* It's fine! I'm okay.
PL *in her calm collected voice*: Have you thought about drawing a line between fiction and reality perhaps-
Tigers: Have you thought about turning this place into a Sparrabeth fan club? I think that would work.
PL: Oh god have mercy on my soul!

Freedom...

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 08:42 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lmao!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Oct 31st, 2007 09:08 PM