KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » POTC Therapy Thread: Sparrabethers Anonymous for KMC Members

POTC Therapy Thread: Sparrabethers Anonymous for KMC Members
Started by: savvysparrowluv

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tramps Lady
Blaine

that was soooooo coolbig grin

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 13th, 2007 06:01 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

poor PL.. stick out tongue

burn them! burn them!

huzzah! AWEsomez post! happy

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 01:04 PM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lovethemtigers

LOL...I havent read this thread in quite some time...I love how in Diva's therapy session we convinced the Pysh Lady to join our sparrabeth madness...and in Willo's session we had Gore as our therapist....

I'm not into writing this but you gals are doing wonderful...someone should make an episode where we - the sparrabeth fangirls are led by our PL and we invade the home of Gore in our madness and kidnap him and demand our Sparrabeth ending.....Willo?

Old Post Nov 19th, 2007 01:55 PM
lovethemtigers is currently offline Click here to Send lovethemtigers a Private Message Find more posts by lovethemtigers Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AudioHeart
Wherever Jack Is

L.O.L

[Reading off map]"'Up Is Down?'Well That's Just Madeningly Unhelpful, why are these things never clear?"

Old Post Nov 22nd, 2007 07:18 AM
AudioHeart is currently offline Click here to Send AudioHeart a Private Message Find more posts by AudioHeart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

I need therapy because I'm Crying right now....i just saw a commercial for the AWE DVD....and when the announcer said "Bring home the final adventure of the Biggest Trilogy of the decade" i began to cry! That word Final seems so FINAL!!! sad

Any words of consolation please sad

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 27th, 2007 09:15 PM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jaeh
Possibly here.

*pats diva on the back*

there is still hope for POTC 4...
there are still fanfictions way better than AWE... (is that a good thing?)
there is still Johnny Depp....

tis alright... don't make me cry too.. erm

HIS force be with you.

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 02:24 AM
Jaeh is currently offline Click here to Send Jaeh a Private Message Find more posts by Jaeh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol, before the 3rd movie came out in cinemas i'd cry at all the music videos coz i realised the end is coming...i feel ur upsettiness Pirate:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Nov 28th, 2007 06:51 AM
Tramps Lady is currently offline Click here to Send Tramps Lady a Private Message Find more posts by Tramps Lady Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

*bump*

I just remembered this thread, lol - anybody up for a new episode? with all the post-sparrabeth angst floating around right now, it might be helpful wink

Old Post Jan 25th, 2008 06:37 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Imperial PiDiva, not til the fat lady sings, and I am personally not feeling in the least inclined to vocalize--it's just not over. Now, are the big bucks gonna spend more money on film, folks, food, and fun--debateble? but don't matter their doings--there is so much FINE fiction out there from PotCs who adore Capt'n Jack Sparrow and pair him with whomever--if you read one a day for the next 2 years you might maybe have gone through the good ones. Some of the fiction soooooo overrides the pitiful jumble of AWE--which was visually stunning, rich in costumes and ships--I can't believe these folks aren't professional writers. Your story was kick booty, Willo's, KateLoves, Savvy's, Pir8XRo's--I don't know maybe I have stepped way over the this world/that line, don't know, Jack's lodged in my frontal lobe and isn't a second thought, or someone I take up when I'm bored or waiting for the doc--he's just there and all the interesting stories of how he finally comes to Elisabeth's bed or she to his, if or how many children are the fruit of his loins (isn't that the most delightful archaic term), whatever adventures they share in the Caribbean or the world--man, it's what my friend calls a target-rich environment.

In one way, the movies are fine, becos it's a reference point for the world I choose to enjoy now--the fiction, now that's the big taste for me becos quite frankly they(whoever they are) just didn't do it all straight up and down to suit me--and I know that's true for you possibly and a few others. My Capt'n Jack doesn't grow old unless I choose to read that--Elisabeth remains as lucious a peach as she ever might be, Barbossa doesn't fail and I can cheerfully read the end of Beckett in such a litany of vile and evil ways, stuffing him up a chimney if I so desire. I'll twelve step with the best of y'all--but I've given over to my higher power and that's not the movies all said and done. They are lovely, they are provocative, they are easy, only they are just a slice of life--kinda like this forum and all the wonderful,funny, shooting the breeze goofiness or truths we have shared here, well, it can't be just this one post right in the middle of a discussion and that's all it will ever be. Gosh, can't believe I'm saying this, but Pirates is a living document, like the Constitution--it's gonna grow and change as need requires, just like y'all suspect Jack and Elisabeth's changes post AWE. When it ends, for me, when this supreme toy I have tween my ears ceases regulation function. Last breath--then it ends, for me not before. I'm still in love with The Black Stallion I read when I was 7 or 8. Sorry, I am just so in love--this is my happy addiction, don't need all or any of the drugs people take to get happy or balanced or not sad--got pirates--yeah dedicated to my addiction.

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 07:37 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

i mite do an episode later, its 11:20pm...so not right now:P

goodnight:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 12:23 PM
Sifzensinril
Meself

g'night stick out tongue

A sparrabeth fanlisting love

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 03:55 PM
Sifzensinril is currently offline Click here to Send Sifzensinril a Private Message Find more posts by Sifzensinril Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tee_pirategirl
YoHo!YoHo!

I'm waiting fr someone to do an episode. I'll do one after though I promise

Freedom...

Old Post Feb 11th, 2008 09:30 PM
tee_pirategirl is currently offline Click here to Send tee_pirategirl a Private Message Find more posts by tee_pirategirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

ahh great, i wrote stuff then my laptop decided to go back a page, and lost what i wrote, lets hope this can b good then lol:P

=======================

Tramps is being shoved into a Mental Institution by Sifzensinril and Savvy

Savvy: Ugh! Tramps! stop squirming!
Sif: Yes....squirming...
Tramps: But i DONT need to be here!
Jaeh: correction... you dont WANT to be here!
Tramps: But i DONT NEED to be here!
PL: its okay sweety, *places hand on shoulder* everyone shows denial at first
Tramps: Dont you sweety me! and get that dirrrrrty willobether hand off me!
All: *gasp*
Tramps: What!? she is!

*the reception lady...who turns out to be texxy...comes to the desk they are waiting at

Tex: Hello, Miz...Tramps, is it? would you prefer going into your room silently, or kicking and screaming?
Mina: Oh, she'll go silently *pulls out fist* Won't you!?
Tramps: *quite calmly* No actually, i prefer to go kicking and screaming, thank you very much.

*guards come and drag her away and put her in a 'crazy' jacket (a.k.a a straight jacket)

Tramps: *rocking back and forth* im not crazy, im not crazy, im not crazy, im not crazy, im not crazy, im not crazy, i swear, im not crazy.

*PL comes in*

PL: Tramps, come with me please...
Tramps: dont you touch me again....*under breath*creepy lady...

*PL opens a door and Tramps walks in and sees all the KMCers in a gymnasium

Tramps: What the----are you all doing here!?
T.Maria: More importantly...why is there a gymnasium in a mental house?
Sailor: Look, tramps, we're all...uhm..worried...
Tramps: About..?

*everyone stares*

Tramps: what? about my obsession?
PL: didnt i tell you to use the term, 'Mental Health Consumer'
Tramps: Yes...but didnt i tell you that i object that statement?
Jaeh: See!!! she is crazy!!! crazy i tell you
Sif: And apparently you are too...
Jaeh: Why!?
Savvy: those guys just stuck a sticker on your back saying 'insane'
Jaeh: *looks in mirror* hey! They did too! i like it!
Tramps: Yeah! i want one! i want one!
'those' guys: okay! *run towards her*
Tramps: Your not taking me that easily! *runs away*

*Savvy, Sif, Mina and T all watch Tramps run*

Savvy: yep, definitely crazy...

============================

i enjoyed writing this

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Last edited by Tramps Lady on Feb 12th, 2008 at 06:29 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 06:22 AM
VioletEyesPop08
Restricted

Account Restricted

....Sparrabeth turns into Beckingwill, maybe..
The whole world is actually ended.
And Willeth = s***.
And EthWiIII = even bigger s***.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 10:08 AM
VioletEyesPop08 is currently offline Click here to Send VioletEyesPop08 a Private Message Find more posts by VioletEyesPop08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

ROFL, Tramps!!!! THAT WAS AWESOME!!!!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 04:28 PM
savvysparrowluv is currently offline Click here to Send savvysparrowluv a Private Message Find more posts by savvysparrowluv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tramps Lady
Blaine

lol, thanks. i was bored last night, and i needed something to pass the time:P

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 12th, 2008 07:47 PM
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

Miz Tramps, as Savvy sezs, so say I!! You rock. rock

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Feb 13th, 2008 02:52 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

Sparrabeth group is waiting for today's counselor to come in.

Sif: This is time I could have spent gazing into Jack Sparrow's sparkling eyes! (looks at her watch) What is the hold up?

Tex: No need to get upset. I see cookies and punch in the corner.

Willo: (whines) But that is for AFTER we have our discussion time!

Tramps: (sneaks one) Meh, rules were made to be broken.

(Suddenly, Johnny Depp walks in)

Johnny: Hello, ladies. I'm Dr. Stan Johnson and I'll be your counselor today.

(Everyone gawks at him. He sits)

Johnny: I'd like to begin with some simple word associations. Anyone want to go first?

Tigers: You're, you're Johnny Depp!

Johnny: (condescending but paranoid laugh) No, no, you must have me confused with someone else. My name is Stan Johnson and I'm your counselor.

Kate: No, you're Johnny Depp. Look at the soulful eyes, the rebellious hair...

Johnny: Young lady, Johnny Depp, although a powerhouse, does not have a beard like I do.

Sailor: Could I just please stroke it once?

Johnny: I think that's highly inappropriate...oh the beard. Sure. (Sailor strokes it and coos)

Sailor: I stroked Johnny's beard!

Johnny: Now listen! This is just how sick and twisted you all are! My name is Stan Johnson. I was born in Queens. I went to Princeton University! I'm your freakin' counselor!

Pocky: (grabs his tie) I got his tie!

Savvy: Hey, wait a second (removes beard) It's a fake! It is Johnny.

(We all pounce on him)

Johnny: (regretfully) I just wanted to see what a sparrabether was!!!!!!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 07:25 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
savvysparrowluv
Queen of the Night

GAH! eek! That was awesome Willo!

Heeheehee - I got to remove his beard *mwahahaha*

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 08:22 PM
Tramps Lady
Blaine

hehehehehehe loved t!!!

i got a free cookie!!!

<3 21 JumpStreet <3

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 10:08 PM