KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma

Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Violent2Dope
Well...yeah.

Yeah, that won't work on someone from Gaia

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 09:34 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EvilAngel
Yeah, that won't work on someone from Gaia
Why not?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 09:41 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Why not?

Theres a video in the Seph vs Kain that has the details, basically, Spirit energy can only be release when you die, techincally it doesn't exist untill then.... unless your a child you kind of radiant it then.

Oh yeah, this isn't a one sided fight anymore. This is a clip of a fraction of Sephiroths 'true' power

By the way, there's a power that i over looked, Kain can't fight back, why?

1:15 - 1:50

Cloud & Co was able to overcome this by the holy of Holy. Since i don't think Kain has Holy, this brings up a whole new side to this VS

Basically, you can't retaliat in any way. Since his power is now more than tenfold this. Even Jedah could be screwed.

Anyways, I need sleep, talk more tomorrow

Ja Ne!

Old Post Dec 10th, 2007 09:47 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Jedah kills my good friend Seph...EASILY and almost instantaneously.

Jedah eats the guys soul or turn it into a Majigen

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 04:25 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

Theres a video in the Seph vs Kain that has the details, basically, Spirit energy can only be release when you die, techincally it doesn't exist untill then.... unless your a child you kind of radiant it then.

Oh yeah, this isn't a one sided fight anymore. This is a clip of a fraction of Sephiroths 'true' power

Basically, you can't retaliat in any way. Since his power is now more than tenfold this. Even Jedah could be screwed.

Anyways, I need sleep, talk more tomorrow

Ja Ne!
Oh. I guess you can't absorb a souless being.

I have seen it, and it is still one sided, Jedah demolishes Seph.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:19 PM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

I have seen it, and it is still one sided, Jedah demolishes Seph.

I'm listening

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:23 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'm listening
List of options Jedah has:
1. Laugh as Seph's feeble attacks do not kill him as he instantly regens, then cuts his head off.

2. BFR him into a different dimension.

3. Create a portal for hands of hell to come out and drag him in or rip him to pieces.

4. Throw his scythe wings at him, cutting him in half.

5. Impale him with his claws.

6. Just beat his ass like he did Demitri(Pyron empowered)

7. Cut his own head off to fry Seph with his acidic blood.

Prolly more I can't think of.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:28 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

if Angel can somehow think of reasons for Sephiroth can beat kain ime sure he could think of the to beat Jedah

also apprently Sephiroth is incredibly fast, most of those attacks wouldnt seem to work, especially throwing blade wings at him or getting close, ive seen no speed feats of Jedah

i think hed just be better off putting Sephiroth in Maijigen or however u spell it

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:31 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

List of options Jedah has:
1. Laugh as Seph's feeble attacks do not kill him as he instantly regens, then cuts his head off.

2. BFR him into a different dimension.

3. Create a portal for hands of hell to come out and drag him in or rip him to pieces.

4. Throw his scythe wings at him, cutting him in half.

5. Impale him with his claws.

6. Just beat his ass like he did Demitri(Pyron empowered)

7. Cut his own head off to fry Seph with his acidic blood.

Prolly more I can't think of.

1. Watch the video again 1:15 - 1:50, Sephiroth power is not only more than tenfold that, but in this fight he's not holding back holy. It's possible he could tear all Jedah's cells appart, you can't regen from nothing

2. Sounds like it'd be too slow, though i'd need you to explain such an attack, sounds very interesting

3,4,5,&6, Sephiroth is too fast for those

7. ....That's like a Monty Python joke, "What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?" and again, unless his blood pressure is extremely high, then i don't it'll hit

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 07:53 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Watch the video again 1:15 - 1:50, Sephiroth power is not only more than tenfold that, but in this fight he's not holding back holy. It's possible he could tear all Jedah's cells appart, you can't regen from nothing

2. Sounds like it'd be too slow, though i'd need you to explain such an attack, sounds very interesting

3,4,5,&6, Sephiroth is too fast for those

7. ....That's like a Monty Python joke, "What are you gonna do? Bleed on me?" and again, unless his blood pressure is extremely high, then i don't it'll hit
1. In other words, you are assuming he can rip cells apart. Jedah could just make the Majigen destroy Seph's dimension as well.

2. It's kinda like his soul powers, he just uses it, and transports you to a different dimension.

3. You act like Jedah is slow or sumthin. He is faster than a Pyron empowered Demitri(not as fast as Pyron tho).

4. I posted what it looks like on the first page.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:09 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. In other words, you are assuming he can rip cells apart. Jedah could just make the Majigen destroy Seph's dimension as well.

2. It's kinda like his soul powers, he just uses it, and transports you to a different dimension.

3. You act like Jedah is slow or sumthin. He is faster than a Pyron empowered Demitri(not as fast as Pyron tho).

4. I posted what it looks like on the first page.

1. It's completel control, we can break cells, so cells can be broken, Sephiroth control most likely extands to that level

2. I see, that sounds like a good threat. Two things, speed and how it tracks please

3. Throwing anything is definatly too slow. I'm sure we had this debate before. Where i tried to explain to speed of Sephiroth, faster than the human eye...

4. I see, i doubt that would hit, unless perhaps he could bleed while they were in a deadlock, even then though.

Is this all powers all games Sephiroth or?

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:27 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. It's completel control, we can break cells, so cells can be broken, Sephiroth control most likely extands to that level

2. I see, that sounds like a good threat. Two things, speed and how it tracks please

3. Throwing anything is definatly too slow. I'm sure we had this debate before. Where i tried to explain to speed of Sephiroth, faster than the human eye...

4. I see, i doubt that would hit, unless perhaps he could bleed while they were in a deadlock, even then though.

Is this all powers all games Sephiroth or?
1. Right, speculation. Which isn't a good tactic. I could speculate and say that if Jedah's Majigen can destroy a dimension, then Jedah himself could destroy a multiverse, but I don't do it, do I?

2. Speed? Soul suck I think, it's pretty much done the same way. He just has to see Seph, and he can see across dimensions.

3. Only one of those even had to do with throwing sumthin. And also, not everything that is thrown is too slow. Faster than human eye? Common animeish art style. Did you know you can literally only be going like 60-70mph, and achieve the same effect?

4. Why can't he just crush his windpipe? He is physically superior to Seph you know. He could grab Seph, then do it.

I really don't think it matters.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:37 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. Right, speculation. Which isn't a good tactic. I could speculate and say that if Jedah's Majigen can destroy a dimension, then Jedah himself could destroy a multiverse, but I don't do it, do I?

2. Speed? Soul suck I think, it's pretty much done the same way. He just has to see Seph, and he can see across dimensions.

3. Only one of those even had to do with throwing sumthin. And also, not everything that is thrown is too slow. Faster than human eye? Common animeish art style. Did you know you can literally only be going like 60-70mph, and achieve the same effect?

4. Why can't he just crush his windpipe? He is physically superior to Seph you know. He could grab Seph, then do it.

I really don't think it matters.

1. Estimation, not speculation. Okay, well i have proof he can tear people to pieces, literally.... so if his power is as much greater, why bother denying this pretty obvious point?

2. Soul stuck??

3. Faster than the human eye is faster than your eye can track. Now to achieve such an effect whereby you cannot see it at all is faster than the speed of light, but thats not what i mean. Faster than the human eye can track is about 800mp/h, aka speed of sound. Once beyond that speed, the human eye miss frames in the moment, thus cannot track it.

4. Proof he's stronger? FFVII a Sephiroth clone used a tree to impale a gaint serpent. You are gonig to need a very nice feat to make that claim.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 08:48 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Estimation, not speculation. Okay, well i have proof he can tear people to pieces, literally.... so if his power is as much greater, why bother denying this pretty obvious point?

2. Soul stuck??

3. Faster than the human eye is faster than your eye can track. Now to achieve such an effect whereby you cannot see it at all is faster than the speed of light, but thats not what i mean. Faster than the human eye can track is about 800mp/h, aka speed of sound. Once beyond that speed, the human eye miss frames in the moment, thus cannot track it.

4. Proof he's stronger? FFVII a Sephiroth clone used a tree to impale a gaint serpent. You are gonig to need a very nice feat to make that claim.
1. He hasn't torn anyone to pieces. Also, Jedah>>>>>>>>Cloud's whole group. It is not obvious he can break apart cells, it is speculation based on nothing.

2. You know, when he eats your soul with his hand? His dimensional BFR works like that.

3. The same can be done by a 90mph baseball. erm

4. He is stronger than a Pyron empowered Demitri...he rips Phobos(giant metal robots) apart with his bare hands(as did Demitri), Jedah can grab people that are strong like Demitri, and hold them helplessly in the air to do his infation move.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:05 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. He hasn't torn anyone to pieces. Also, Jedah>>>>>>>>Cloud's whole group. It is not obvious he can break apart cells, it is speculation based on nothing.

2. You know, when he eats your soul with his hand? His dimensional BFR works like that.

3. The same can be done by a 90mph baseball. erm

4. He is stronger than a Pyron empowered Demitri...he rips Phobos(giant metal robots) apart with his bare hands(as did Demitri), Jedah can grab people that are strong like Demitri, and hold them helplessly in the air to do his infation move.

1. Ugh, did you even watch the video? why do you think RedXIII says: "My front legs........my hind legs....... my tail's about to tear off!!"

2. So he has to touch to do so?

3. Okay, I'm repeating myself here....
Do they look like they are going 90mp/h? Sephiroth is faster than they are

We are told this in an interveiw

4. So, a clone of you implaing a gaint serpent with a tree is less of a feat that killing giant robots....how, exactly?

the clone doesn't possess sephiroth strength, if it's lucky it might be a fraction of his strength.....

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:13 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Ugh, did you even watch the video? why do you think RedXIII says: "My front legs........my hind legs....... my tail's about to tear off!!"

2. So he has to touch to do so?

3. Okay, I'm repeating myself here....
Do they look like they are going 90mp/h? Sephiroth is faster than they are

We are told this in an interveiw

4. So, a clone of you implaing a gaint serpent with a tree is less of a feat that killing giant robots....how, exactly?

the clone doesn't possess sephiroth strength, if it's lucky it might be a fraction of his strength.....
1. So because his tail FELT like it was going to tear off, he can rip people to pieces? erm

And even if he could, there's a big gap between tearing people to pieces and breaking apart cells buddy.

2. ....No....

3. No, they are going bulletspeed at best, and only during one point of the vid.

We are told Seph is stronger, not faster.

4. Ummm...yeah. Those robots are fodder to them, and they can easily vape cities, those robots are made of an unknown metal created by Pyron himself, they are much harder than a tree or a serpent.

No proof, we don't know what the strength difference was between them, remember, Seph in AC wasn't the real Seph's body either, but is the strongest one.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:18 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. So because his tail FELT like it was going to tear off, he can rip people to pieces? erm

And even if he could, there's a big gap between tearing people to pieces and breaking apart cells buddy.

2. ....No....

3. No, they are going bulletspeed at best, and only during one point of the vid.

We are told Seph is stronger, not faster.

4. Ummm...yeah. Those robots are fodder to them, and they can easily vape cities, those robots are made of an unknown metal created by Pyron himself, they are much harder than a tree or a serpent.

No proof, we don't know what the strength difference was between them, remember, Seph in AC wasn't the real Seph's body either, but is the strongest one.

1. Yes he can, that's the true power of Sephiroth.

The 'big gap' is a power gap. Conviently enough we know Sephiroth has become alot more powerful since FFVII. Now if you're done you can stop denying this power...

2. I posted this before i and i dislike repeating myself, this is we the second time, and the last time. The word that was used in the interveiw with is commonly dubbed as stronger, is a term used to describes warriors, It actually means, stronger, more skilled and faster. If you dislike this fact you can take it to Square Enix. There is no reson not to accept it, not doing so says to me you know a defence of a debate is shatter if this point is taken into account.

3. Bullet speed? Weiss dodges several blasts from Vincents gun, so that shoots (lol pun big grin) down that idea.

4. I don't see how destroying robots puts Jadeh ahead in the stength compared to having your clone who possess a fraction of your strength impale a giant serpant with a tree......

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:26 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

1. Yes he can, that's the true power of Sephiroth.

The 'big gap' is a power gap. Conviently enough we know Sephiroth has become alot more powerful since FFVII. Now if you're done you can stop denying this power...

2. I posted this before i and i dislike repeating myself, this is we the second time, and the last time. The word that was used in the interveiw with is commonly dubbed as stronger, is a term used to describes warriors, It actually means, stronger, more skilled and faster. If you dislike this fact you can take it to Square Enix. There is no reson not to accept it, not doing so says to me you know a defence of a debate is shatter if this point is taken into account.

3. Bullet speed? Weiss dodges several blasts from Vincents gun, so that shoots (lol pun big grin) down that idea.

4. I don't see how destroying robots puts Jadeh ahead in the stength compared to having your clone who possess a fraction of your strength impale a giant serpant with a tree......
1. NO PROOF HE CAN. Red said he felt like his tail was going to rip off, but it didn't, and there is still a big difference between ripping a flimsy tail off and tearing a body to pieces.

Yeah, a power gap, a VAST power gap, do you know how small cells are? In a square inch of your skin on your arm, there is millions of cells. Seph CAN'T rip cells apart, there is NO proof at all.

2. Because there is no proof. Has Seph shown greater speed than them? No. They say he is stronger, he is, OVERALL. Not in every way, there is NO proof. If a warrior is stronger than another warrior, it is not talking about every way, it could be only one way that made him stronger, not every.

3. You don't have to be faster than a bullet to dodge it. Also, those blasts seemed slower than bullets.

4. He is stronger than Pyron empowered Demitri, normal Demitri could rip those robots apart easily, also, as I said, Seph's clone didn't possess a fraction of his strength, you lack proof on that, and those robots are harder than anything Seph has broken with his strength.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:35 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

1. NO PROOF HE CAN. Red said he felt like his tail was going to rip off, but it didn't, and there is still a big difference between ripping a flimsy tail off and tearing a body to pieces.

Yeah, a power gap, a VAST power gap, do you know how small cells are? In a square inch of your skin on your arm, there is millions of cells. Seph CAN'T rip cells apart, there is NO proof at all.

2. Because there is no proof. Has Seph shown greater speed than them? No. They say he is stronger, he is, OVERALL. Not in every way, there is NO proof. If a warrior is stronger than another warrior, it is not talking about every way, it could be only one way that made him stronger, not every.

3. You don't have to be faster than a bullet to dodge it. Also, those blasts seemed slower than bullets.

4. He is stronger than Pyron empowered Demitri, normal Demitri could rip those robots apart easily, also, as I said, Seph's clone didn't possess a fraction of his strength, you lack proof on that, and those robots are harder than anything Seph has broken with his strength.

So when someone says, it feels like my tails about to rip off, to you, it's all in their head? very convincing argument.

Normally I'd flip the triumph card of, When interview we were told that is what he is capable, of but then you seen to deny anything said in interviews.

I'm loosing patience, you cannot deny facts. Just because you can't translate down to every single word you're using that as an excuse to evade the simple and obvious truth that is; Sephiroth is superior to any other character in all ways.

And now i know, you know if you admit either of those things, your claim on Jadeh winning is no longer true.

How can you tell that blast seemed slower than a bullet, it covers the space of the room instantly, that is an absurd claim to make.

Really now, the thin ice your walking on is starting to crack.

Why are you only asking me this now? i told you 3 or 4 times that it is only a fraction as strong. Sounds like you're getting desperate IMO. How would he give a clone, an illusion of him, all of his power? there's no way of him doing it, that one is common sense.

Old Post Dec 11th, 2007 09:53 PM
SHM

The Sephiroth we chase during the first half of the game is not a clone, but Jenova's headless body being controlled by him and using his appearance. The clones are normal people from Nibelheim experimented by Hojo, and don't have any special power.
The same happens in AC. Kadaj drink the cells of the box and the J-cells forms a new body for Sephiroth. And that means his body is Jenova and he have all abilities granted by her cells. So, he don't need to breath and can regenerate. Crushing his windpipe or cuting him will not work.
"His body in AC is Jenova". That's something you are allways ignoring V2D.

Holy >>>>>>>>>>>>> Avalanche. If Sephiroth stoped using his mental power to hold it back and directed all of it to Avalanche, he would have crushed them.

And about his speed, it's already explained in an Interview. But you V2D, is ignoring that too.

I already gave my answer to this fight, but I had to post this.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 03:01 PM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote