KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Computer / Video Games Discussion » Games 'Versus' Forum » Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma

Sephiroth vs. Jedah Dohma
Started by: Violent2Dope

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (12): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
EvilAngel
Over the hills

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SHM
The Sephiroth we chase during the first half of the game is not a clone, but Jenova's headless body being controlled by him and using his appearance. The clones are normal people from Nibelheim experimented by Hojo, and don't have any special power.

I see, but my point remains the same, it is not Sephiroth and contains a fraction of his power. Thus all points i made about this previously still stand

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 03:32 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site
Saikyo Pharaoh Sol Radguy

Jedah sends this dude to hell for him to get riped to shreds, end of story, yo.

"Step back loser! Make way for the winner!"
-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:28 PM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by King Hellstorm
Jedah sends this dude to hell for him to get riped to shreds, end of story, yo.

Yet another who believe his divine opinion is beyond the need for debating.

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 04:41 PM
EvilAngel is currently offline Click here to Send EvilAngel a Private Message Find more posts by EvilAngel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by EvilAngel

he doesnt really have a real opinion, at least not in the slightest worthy opinion, he just likes Jedah, thinks hes uber and prob without any evidence to suggest he calls Jedah as winner.

sort of like how he did in the Jedah VS kain thread, he didnt even know Kain and simply throws in his weightless opinion without ever debating anything, ime not sure he actually has debated anything, all he seems to do is keep changeing his name

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:05 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by Burning thought
he doesnt really have a real opinion, at least not in the slightest worthy opinion, he just likes Jedah, thinks hes uber and prob without any evidence to suggest he calls Jedah as winner.

sort of like how he did in the Jedah VS kain thread, he didnt even know Kain and simply throws in his weightless opinion without ever debating anything, ime not sure he actually has debated anything, all he seems to do is keep changeing his name

Jadeh vs Kain eh?

....hmm....I'd have to go with Kain

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:08 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jadeh vs Kain eh?

....hmm....I'd have to go with Kain

it was not just Jedah, that would be unfair, it was Pyron and Demitri helping him, which is more difficult, however Kain has a strategy to deal with such things, who better to destroy the other two than Jedah himself evil face

Old Post Dec 12th, 2007 05:11 PM
Burning thought is currently offline Click here to Send Burning thought a Private Message Find more posts by Burning thought Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

So when someone says, it feels like my tails about to rip off, to you, it's all in their head? very convincing argument.

Normally I'd flip the triumph card of, When interview we were told that is what he is capable, of but then you seen to deny anything said in interviews.

I'm loosing patience, you cannot deny facts. Just because you can't translate down to every single word you're using that as an excuse to evade the simple and obvious truth that is; Sephiroth is superior to any other character in all ways.

And now i know, you know if you admit either of those things, your claim on Jadeh winning is no longer true.

How can you tell that blast seemed slower than a bullet, it covers the space of the room instantly, that is an absurd claim to make.

Really now, the thin ice your walking on is starting to crack.

Why are you only asking me this now? i told you 3 or 4 times that it is only a fraction as strong. Sounds like you're getting desperate IMO. How would he give a clone, an illusion of him, all of his power? there's no way of him doing it, that one is common sense.
1. I have said after wrestling practice,"My arms are about to fall off", but did they? No. Neither did Red's tail. Also, so what if his little tail fell off(which it didn't), I could cut it off with a hunting knife.

2. No, he is stronger, but that doesn't mean faster. You assume,"ZOMG! HE'S T3H BESTEST AT EVERYTHING!" When there is NO proof of that. Jedah is the strongest in DS, going by your failed logic he can grow bigger than Pyron, absorb more than Pyron, fly faster than Pyron, among other things. Fvck it, Jedah can now absorb the solar system because he is stronger than Pyron.

3. I don't care what you're losing. Show me ONE FACTUAL piece of evidence that Seph is the FASTEST in FFVII. YOU CAN'T. Also, Jedah>>>the entire FFVII universe, so even if it was true(which it isn't), who cares?

4. Lol, Seph phails here. He can't kill Jedah for one. Jedah has more options than Seph(who has none), Jedah is a much more powerful being than Jedah in every way. He could just tele Seph to another dimension and win by BFR.

5. Umm, no it didn't, and one room? A bullet covers three football fields in a second.

6. Really? If I'm on thin ice, you're already underwater.

7. Lol, look back, when you first mentioned it, I asked it. It is actually Jenova's head, which is one of the things that made T3h uber AC Seph in AC, so why wouldn't he be as strong?

PYRON WOULD WIPE THE FLOOR WITH STORM LULZ!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 01:06 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

it was not just Jedah, that would be unfair, it was Pyron and Demitri helping him, which is more difficult, however Kain has a strategy to deal with such things, who better to destroy the other two than Jedah himself evil face
Funny thing is any one of those characters would beat Kain.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 01:07 AM
Violent2Dope is currently offline Click here to Send Violent2Dope a Private Message Find more posts by Violent2Dope Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
No End N Site

That's all bull...

Seph can do nothin to stop Jedah from sendin'em to another dimension and any thing seph attempts on'em, Jedah can brush off...that simple...

What's Seph gonna do...cut his head off? laughing

-Anakaris-

Last edited by No End N Site on Dec 13th, 2007 at 04:02 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 03:59 AM
No End N Site is currently offline Click here to Send No End N Site a Private Message Find more posts by No End N Site Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SHM

Originally posted by Violent2Dope
1. I have said after wrestling practice,"My arms are about to fall off", but did they? No. Neither did Red's tail. Also, so what if his little tail fell off(which it didn't), I could cut it off with a hunting knife.

He was holding back Holy at the moment, you know that.

quote:
2. No, he is stronger, but that doesn't mean faster. You assume,"ZOMG! HE'S T3H BESTEST AT EVERYTHING!" When there is NO proof of that. Jedah is the strongest in DS, going by your failed logic he can grow bigger than Pyron, absorb more than Pyron, fly faster than Pyron, among other things. Fvck it, Jedah can now absorb the solar system because he is stronger than Pyron.

The meaning S-E give to the word "stronger" is different than yours. As proved in an interview.

quote:
3. I don't care what you're losing. Show me ONE FACTUAL piece of evidence that Seph is the FASTEST in FFVII. YOU CAN'T. Also, Jedah>>>the entire FFVII universe, so even if it was true(which it isn't), who cares?

A factual piece of evidence? Like the two interviews you already read, but is ignoring?

quote:
7. Lol, look back, when you first mentioned it, I asked it. It is actually Jenova's head, which is one of the things that made T3h uber AC Seph in AC, so why wouldn't he be as strong?

Actually AC Seph is stronger because of the Negative Lifestream.

And...

Jedah is a much more powerful being than Jedah in every way.

I completelly agree with you.

Last edited by SHM on Dec 13th, 2007 at 08:05 AM

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 07:54 AM
SHM is currently offline Click here to Send SHM a Private Message Find more posts by SHM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

Funny thing is any one of those characters would beat Kain.

you can keep stateing your belief all you like V2D, if you have any more to debate in the thread itself ime always here to debate it with you, and imo, i think i was winning that whole debate by the end of it

all those characters have the potential to beat kain however its true

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 10:09 AM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

you can keep stateing your belief all you like V2D, if you have any more to debate in the thread itself ime always here to debate it with you, and imo, i think i was winning that whole debate by the end of it

all those characters have the potential to beat kain however its true
I could beat Kain with a squirtgun. cool

I felt we both were doing good on the debate.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:03 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

4. Lol, Seph phails here. He can't kill Jedah for one. Jedah has more options than Seph(who has none), Jedah is a much more powerful being than Jedah in every way. He could just tele Seph to another dimension and win by BFR.

5. Umm, no it didn't, and one room? A bullet covers three football fields in a second.

6. Really? If I'm on thin ice, you're already underwater.

1. You're comapring rea life physics to Sephiroth power from a fantasy game. Do i even need to start with why thats appaulling logic?

2. Has Jadeh been accounced in an interveiw to be the completel strongest & best?

3. We were told by the creatos, get it through that dense skull. If the creator said it, IT IS FACT.

4. Love that, you have not proved and superiorities from Jedah. You THINK you have but you are the only one who thinks that.

5. Umm, yes it did, how bout you watch the video. That's not instant though is it? They didn't make an image of the beam traveling, they just made it appear. So how are you seeeing something that is not there?

6. Because it doesn't possess the power of Sephiroths body, who has cosumed a heavy amount of negative lifestream....

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:29 AM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

Originally posted by King Hellstorm
What's Seph gonna do...cut his head off? laughing

Pull his cells apart i think would do the trick

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 11:30 AM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

I could beat Kain with a squirtgun. cool

I felt we both were doing good on the debate.

lawls people always say that but Raziel who is far weaker than Kain, hes only got a tiny piece of kains power and soul in him.....survived being thrown in the Abyss, a massive mealstrom of water for nearly 10,000 years (that was how much time had gone past while he was in the thing) and even then only his Jaw had been dissolved and a lot of his flesh, so water although it damages Nosgoth vampires is not that deadly to the top ones

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:29 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

lawls people always say that but Raziel who is far weaker than Kain, hes only got a tiny piece of kains power and soul in him.....survived being thrown in the Abyss, a massive mealstrom of water for nearly 10,000 years (that was how much time had gone past while he was in the thing) and even then only his Jaw had been dissolved and a lot of his flesh, so water although it damages Nosgoth vampires is not that deadly to the top ones

Kinda itches a bit.... oh noes, Kain could get a rash!

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 12:54 PM
EvilAngel
Over the hills

V2D why do you not accept a statement given in an interview? I'm curious as to your reasoning

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 01:05 PM
No End N Site

Pull his cells apart i think would do the trick
Jedah has been incinerated before...wont do the trick.

And like Seph will even have the chance.

-Anakaris-

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 04:29 PM
Violent2Dope
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression...I was joking.

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 08:09 PM
Burning thought
Restricted

Account Restricted

no expression...I was joking.

i know you were but i was just ranting about people in general, its prob been said 101 times across all diffrent Forums

"ill get a hose and kill kain"

"ill get a super soaker"

things like that :P

Old Post Dec 13th, 2007 08:10 PM