KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » my new poems

my new poems
Started by: XvampbenjiiX666

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 7 8 [9] 10 11 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lara
Belladonna

*cough* Religion Forum! *cough*

be who you are not what they want you to be!

blessed be x

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 03:21 PM
Lara is currently offline Click here to Send Lara a Private Message Find more posts by Lara Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Grey Fox
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lara
*cough* Religion Forum! *cough*
That sounds nasty. You should go to the doctors, you might have a sore throat.

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 04:23 PM
The Grey Fox is currently offline Click here to Send The Grey Fox a Private Message Find more posts by The Grey Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

As a writer I would say these poems are pretty bad.

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 05:54 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

In fact worse than bad these are sickening peices of shit you should just quit writing lol

Im sorry im just tellin the truth hahaha

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 05:58 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...and you wonder why i hate people

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 07:52 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

and plus...who would write poems about god damned star wars and game consoles? ****in assholes

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 08:00 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
...and you wonder why i hate people

No one wonders that.

But for more constructive criticism:

My Angel

You are my angel,
My life, my everything,
My reason to believe.

(needs some leading up to)

It will hurt, when you are gone,
Though I know you will be there.
I know you will be the wind,
Blowing through my hair.

You will watch over me
Make sure we all do right.

And don't worry about me,
I've changed and won't
Hurt myself, you see?

I just hope I'll see you again some day
My angel, my light ...my way.

I edited a few things to make it flow easier, it's not perfect of course, but maybe you can see what we are talking about. When I read your poetry I am often stumped, because it doesn't flow at all, there are setences that just go on that I have no idea how to read. So I cut some stuff and changed it a bit around, again, no offense, just trying to show you what I mean.

Last edited by Bardock42 on Sep 18th, 2008 at 08:09 PM

Old Post Sep 18th, 2008 08:06 PM
Bardock42 is currently offline Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Jedireaper
In fact worse than bad these are sickening peices of shit you should just quit writing lol

Im sorry im just tellin the truth hahaha

GUYS LEAVE HIM THE ****ING HELL ALONE! I'M SICK AND TIERED OF WATCHING YOU GUYS DISS ON HIM!

JR how could you be such an ass? You're a writer yes, but not all writers have the same views on life. You have no right to say these suck. I dont care who you are or how great your writing is, people praise your word. You're the famous JR The RP Critic. I thought I knew you better then that JR... Really I did.

I love your poems Justin and I print each one off and keep them in my wallet beside your picture. And if anyone disagrees then they can kiss my Wiccan ass!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 01:59 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Bardock42
No one wonders that.

But for more constructive criticism:

My Angel

You are my angel,
My life, my everything,
My reason to believe.

(needs some leading up to)

It will hurt, when you are gone,
Though I know you will be there.
I know you will be the wind,
Blowing through my hair.

You will watch over me
Make sure we all do right.

And don't worry about me,
I've changed and won't
Hurt myself, you see?

I just hope I'll see you again some day
My angel, my light ...my way.

I edited a few things to make it flow easier, it's not perfect of course, but maybe you can see what we are talking about. When I read your poetry I am often stumped, because it doesn't flow at all, there are setences that just go on that I have no idea how to read. So I cut some stuff and changed it a bit around, again, no offense, just trying to show you what I mean.

And you get the **** out of here this isnt your poetry thread! THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU ASS HOLES!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 02:00 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i love you so much Kelsey

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 02:01 AM
DangerousBeauty

I know baby... I'm trying

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 02:15 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

its good enough for me...thank you

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 02:19 AM
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
And you get the **** out of here this isnt your poetry thread! THAT GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU ASS HOLES!

Bardock was only trying to help out erm

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 10:30 AM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Originally posted by Bardock42
Wannabe Satanic you mean.

yes i can see that he is very helpful just please return this thread to what it use to be and leave him alone! Where in the US does it say that someone doesnt have the right to choose their religion? Please leave and return this thread to what it was meant to be.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 12:21 PM
Dyno
Authority

Originally posted by DangerousBeauty
yes i can see that he is very helpful just please return this thread to what it use to be and leave him alone! Where in the US does it say that someone doesnt have the right to choose their religion? Please leave and return this thread to what it was meant to be.

yeah, but in the specific post you quoted he was being helpful. Just saying.

after kinda getting to know Benji a wee bit more last night, I realise he's actually pretty cool.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 01:09 PM
Dyno is currently offline Click here to Send Dyno a Private Message Find more posts by Dyno Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

he is very kind which is why i dont like to see him getting bashed like this. 9 pages of nothing but people criticizing him and his religion. He's a kind heart and not at all like the stereotype people give him.... He's very sweet and it breaks my heart to hear whats going on in here... Do you people know how your word bother him? I've spoken to him many a night and listened to him speak of what is going on in here, and it leaves him almost in tears.

I just wish people would try to understand him before ruining a poetry thread like this.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 01:18 PM
Dyno
Authority

I'm not gonna give him trouble about his religion anymore, even though I don't agree with his religion, I was still narrowminded to throw him into the satanist stereotype.

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 01:26 PM
DangerousBeauty

YAY!!! *Throws a big party!* You rock Scarlet!

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 01:28 PM
lil bitchiness
-

Originally posted by Ushgarak
There comes a point where repeateded criticism has become nothing but deliberate mockery, so please do be careful not to cross that line.

Thanks.

Please read the above again and acknowledge.
Deliberate trolling will not be tolerated.

في هذا العالم ثلاثة أشخاص أفسدوا البشرية : راعي غنم , طبيب و راكب الجمال , و راكب الجمال هو أسوأ نشال و أسوأ مشعوذ بين الثلاثة

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 04:50 PM
lil bitchiness is currently offline Click here to Send lil bitchiness a Private Message Find more posts by lil bitchiness Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...i feel so loved...thank you Kelsey, my love

Old Post Sep 20th, 2008 05:55 PM