KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Indiana Jones » New Pics from INDY IV!

New Pics from INDY IV!
Started by: sithsaber408

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Is that official?

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:19 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

well it also appears on the comic book cover featured on my sig, so it could well be. And it does look kinda similar to the skull on the teaser poster

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 06:21 PM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Oh I believe it, just looking for confirmation.

Old Post Feb 14th, 2008 07:34 PM
queeq is currently offline Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Yes queeq it has been confirmed.

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 12:22 AM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 07:40 AM
Admiral Akbar

Happy Dance

When the darkness comes, keep an eye on the light no matter how far away it seems.

Old Post Feb 15th, 2008 02:19 PM
Admiral Akbar is currently offline Click here to Send Admiral Akbar a Private Message Find more posts by Admiral Akbar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

In the Indy 4 trailer, pause when they show the girl in front of the is it...green? crate. It says Roswell 1947.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 12:39 AM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Admiral Akbar

Yes, yes it does.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 01:32 AM
queeq
Chaos

Yes? So? That coincides perfectly with all the rumours.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2008 08:13 AM
sweersa

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Yes? So? That coincides perfectly with all the rumours.

Whats between rumor and official is what really matters. Rumors are nothing without things like that.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 08:08 PM
sweersa is currently offline Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

And that's the trailer. Oh, and the Frank Marshall article in Empire.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2008 10:13 PM
sweersa

And that's the trailer. Oh, and the Frank Marshall article in Empire.

Yes, I am not familiar with the Marshall article, what was that about?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 12:34 AM
queeq
Chaos

Not much but he did confirm it takes place in Roswell in the fifities (the alien days) and it's about Russians and stuff. All in all: what the rumours said a long time now and the trailer reveals that too.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 07:44 AM
sweersa

Not much but he did confirm it takes place in Roswell in the fifities (the alien days) and it's about Russians and stuff. All in all: what the rumours said a long time now and the trailer reveals that too.

Cool, that sounds awesome, its all very interesting stuff. I think this movie will be spectacular.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 11:50 AM
queeq
Chaos

I hope so.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2008 04:52 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

i found these book covers which i havent seen before
(please log in to view the image)

...and this one isnt new to me, but i thought i'd post it anyway
(note - does Shia have Agent Spalko's sword??)

Last edited by Stun on Feb 22nd, 2008 at 10:05 AM

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 09:53 AM
Stun is currently offline Click here to Send Stun a Private Message Find more posts by Stun Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good stuff, even though the book covers look quite cheap and ugly.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 12:59 PM
Stun
"Adios Satipo"

like they usually do then stick out tongue

i'll make a wild prediction that Shia's character kills Spalko and takes her swordlaughing out loud outrageous i know, but i like to speculate. permission to laugh to your heart's content on this one!

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 01:37 PM
Admiral Akbar

Originally posted by Stun
like they usually do then stick out tongue

i'll make a wild prediction that Shia's character kills Spalko and takes her swordlaughing out loud outrageous i know, but i like to speculate. permission to laugh to your heart's content on this one!

Alright... laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 01:49 PM
sweersa

I am not crazy about Shia being in this movie, I liked him in Transformers....but, this is Indiana Jones...IDK, I hope it all turns out okay.

I grew up watching him in comedy roles on the Disney Channel as a kid, its hard for me to watch him in serious roles. He sort of bothers me. I hope he does a good job in Indy 4.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2008 02:14 PM