KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Free Energy

Free Energy
Started by: Katsu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Yeah, there are more, but this should be enough.

Notice how in one video the plane enters from the left and strikes the south tower. While the other has it enter from the right and strike the south tower.

These shots are pretty simliar and that should not be possible.

The End.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:31 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Your joking right?

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:33 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Classic NES

It can be used for control as well, but like I said it's a complex issue that is not understood.

i would say religion being used as a control is one of the more understood concepts...escpecially historically with things such as the spanish inquisition...and no not the monty python version. wink

but i fail to see religion being used as a control by the alleged NWO given that the western world in particular is more secular now than it has ever been

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:34 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Now add the CBS bomber and TEcmac and I'm done.

Impossible contradiction

Plus these are the same shot, and have a completely different approach path and behavior.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:35 PM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by jaden101

but i fail to see religion being used as a control by the alleged NWO given that the western world in particular is more secular now than it has ever been

Actually, your right.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:35 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Your joking right?

If you honestly believe that slight change in camera angle can result in something like the plane coming on the complete opposite side then I'm done.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:37 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

They are all viewing from different sides of the building. Not a slight change but different sides.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:37 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

They are all viewing from different sides of the building. Not a slight change but different sides.

Even though they are positioned in pretty much the sameway E.G. North tower on the right, South Tower on the left?

How are they completley different side, look at the vid. . .I mean seriously.

Nevermind the Tecmac and CBS shot being the exact same shot.

Old Post Jan 9th, 2008 11:39 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Ok, here's an explanation to the first 2 videos.

Attachment: jlrtenjac's explanation to videos 1 and 2.jpg
This has been downloaded 128 time(s).

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:05 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

If one plane was coming from behind the south tower, how the hell do both videos feature them skipping across the skyline. One vid should not show the plane as seen.

Maybe if we were comparing Moussaoi and CBS Dive bomber. But, the way the camera is positioned does not explain the CBS replay.

Let alone tecmac and Cbs Dive bomber shot.

Last edited by Classic NES on Jan 10th, 2008 at 12:10 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:07 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

My apologies, that was my error, I t wasn't coming from directly behind the south tower, but at an angle between both. This angle would account for it being seen as is in both videos.

Furthermore, just by looking at how the buildings are positioned, you can tell that one camera was looking at it from across Church Street, and the other one was from across Vesey Street.

And I'm still working on the other one.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:13 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Except that CBS replay shot has the plane cutting across past the north tower. Your picture doesn't explain where the CBS replay shot came from. Like I said, if it were massoui and dive bomber then sure, but it's not. Also, the Tecmac shot is the same shot, Yet, the plane is completely different approach and behavior?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:16 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

The CBS replay shot would have a plane perpendicular to where you've labeled your plane or the complete opposite side.

Last edited by Classic NES on Jan 10th, 2008 at 12:25 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:20 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

The Telmac shot is closer, lower, and farther to the right.
The CBS shot is farther out, higher, and farther to the left.

The reson that the plane comes from a different angle is that the plane banked to the right as it was passing the south tower, causing you to see it on the other side of the south tower before impact. Also, with the camera positioned differently, the plane was hidden by the North tower when it would have normally come into view.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:30 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Here's a quick drawing of the true approch vector. My apologies on the first picture, I wasn't taking the other two into consiteration origionally. Now, the turn would have been done further out, past the view of the first view's camera.

Attachment: jlrtenjac's explanation to videos.jpg
This has been downloaded 117 time(s).

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:32 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Your plane trajectory now contradicts the massoui shot since one of the camera's you positioned would be facing the front of the plane. Which clearly did not happen in any of the two videos.

Also, the plane in the massoui shot did not pass by the north tower.

No, the Tecmac Shot and CBS dive bomber are clearly positioned in the same place. Omly difference is distance and how the video displayed them. They contradict immensly.

Also, the plane was diving in the CBS shot versus the tecmac where it was climbing.

Last edited by Classic NES on Jan 10th, 2008 at 12:39 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:36 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

The turn happened beyond the borders of both of the first videos. I explain that here:

Now, the turn would have been done further out, past the view of the first view's camera.

I just didn't increase the size of my picture to compensate. It was a simple drawing showing the basic approach vector of the plane.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:39 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

That's impossible since the massoui shot follows the plane well before it even reaches the towers. Seriously, where do you see the turn?

Once again, the plane never crosses pass the north tower in the Al Qaida/ Massoui shot.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:44 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

You see the buildings on the far left? It turns behind them. The buildings cover the turn.

Last edited by Mandrag Ganon on Jan 10th, 2008 at 12:48 AM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:45 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

That's impossible since the massoui shot follows the plane well before it even reaches the towers. Seriously, where do you see the turn?

Once again, the plane never crosses pass the north tower in the Al Qaida/ Massoui shot.

it doesn't come in from the extreme left of the picture therefor it must be turning in behind the buildings on the left edge of the screen....unless of course IT FLEW OUT OF THAT BUILDING WHICH HAPPENS TO BE CONTROLLED BY THE CIAFBINSAEVILNESS corp

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 12:48 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote