KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Conspiracy Forum » Free Energy

Free Energy
Started by: Katsu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

1.No, your simply being cynical sine the arrow still points to the plane. It simply does not indicate a turn.

2. where's the Tecmac angle?

3. When did the CBS replay turn?

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 01:49 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Also, you didn't label the towers.

I'll continue this tommorw, good night. smile

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 01:55 AM
Classic NES is currently offline Click here to Send Classic NES a Private Message Find more posts by Classic NES Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Well, I'm going to eat dinner. I'll see ya tomorrow.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 01:57 AM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Classic NES
1.No, your simply being cynical sine the arrow still points to the plane. It simply does not indicate a turn.

2. where's the Tecmac angle?

1: at the beginning of the footage....it doesn't...it's clear as the nose of your face that the plane doesn't appear from the left hand side of the screen to the left of the building...

2: the dot on the bottom left is the piece of narrated footage with the "9" in the bottom corner

quote:
Sigh, the arrow is simply a marker to show you where the plane is in general. The video is compressed So it's generally hard to make out.

absolute rubbish...the video runs for 13 seconds before the plane appears and it is clearly visible...logic dictates that if its travelling in a straight line and you can easily see it as it emerges from behind the building...then you'd see it as it went behind the building....you cant...which means its turning out of view behind the building

quote:

what do you mean when does it turn?...cause if you're implying it doesn't turn then it would have impacted at a completely different position on the tower and at a completely different angle from which it did...hence it had to turn...

You come at the King, you best not miss!

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 11:16 AM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Alright, I'm going to pose a question here: New york is filled with hundreds of thousands of people. If there were no planes hitting the towers where are the outcrys of the people who witnessed the attack. There had to be many people who were looking at the towers at the time. It's a national landmark, and there would have been tourists taking pictures of it, videotapeing it, and everything. Where are their accounts of this tragedy?

Also: If you look at the explosion it is an enourmous fireball which engulfs several stories of the building. To create that kind of an explosion it would take either a bomb with atleast half the force of a Nuke or Hundreds of smaller bombs. Both of which would be nearly impossible to conceal, and when people found even one bomb they would have scattered.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 05:45 PM
Mandrag Ganon is currently offline Click here to Send Mandrag Ganon a Private Message Find more posts by Mandrag Ganon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by jaden101

1 at the beginning of the footage....it doesn't...it's clear as the nose of your face that the plane doesn't appear from the left hand side of the screen to the left of the building...

Let's just get this straight, I already agree that it did not appear from the left hand side in the Al Qaida shot. It turned and appeared, this was pointed to me earlier. The arrow simply indicates where the plane is IMO. If you disagree, that's fine and all. But, I don't see how that's foul play. Besides there is nothing that indicates that Genghis6199 [developer of the Video] did it to mislead

quote:

2: the dot on the bottom left is the piece of narrated footage with the "9" in the bottom corner

No, I'm asking for the vantage point for this:

quote:

what do you mean when does it turn?...cause if you're implying it doesn't turn then it would have impacted at a completely different position on the tower and at a completely different angle from which it did...hence it had to turn...

Or the video is fake, now once again tell me when it turns.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 09:41 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Originally posted by LORD JLRTENJAC
Alright, I'm going to pose a question here: New york is filled with hundreds of thousands of people. If there were no planes hitting the towers where are the outcrys of the people who witnessed the attack. There had to be many people who were looking at the towers at the time. It's a national landmark, and there would have been tourists taking pictures of it, videotapeing it, and everything. Where are their accounts of this tragedy?

Also: If you look at the explosion it is an enourmous fireball which engulfs several stories of the building. To create that kind of an explosion it would take either a bomb with atleast half the force of a Nuke or Hundreds of smaller bombs. Both of which would be nearly impossible to conceal, and when people found even one bomb they would have scattered.

I never said that there was no plane, just that the video's are fake.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 09:44 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

Let's just get this straight, I already agree that it did not appear from the left hand side in the Al Qaida shot. It turned and appeared, this was pointed to me earlier. The arrow simply indicates where the plane is IMO. If you disagree, that's fine and all. But, I don't see how that's foul play. Besides there is nothing that indicates that Genghis6199 [developer of the Video] did it to mislead

No, I'm asking for the vantage point for this:

well if it hits the tower straight on...as it did...with its wings tilted...as it did...and was coming in from the right hand side of the screen as u look at it...as it was...then it must've been turning...thats called physics

Or the video is fake, now once again tell me when it turns.

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 10:21 PM
jaden101 is currently offline Click here to Send jaden101 a Private Message Find more posts by jaden101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

I never said that there was no plane, just that the video's are fake.

Wait... What? So if there was a plane why make fake videos? Where is the logic in your argument? confused

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 10:25 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

Wait... What? So if there was a plane why make fake videos? Where is the logic in your argument? confused

To cover something up IMO.

@ Jaden

(please log in to view the image)

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/...ggin/T-4CBS.jpg

Here we go, the difference is only 6 degree's yet we know the plane in the dive bomber shot never crosses across the North Tower based upon the approach.

Last edited by Classic NES on Jan 10th, 2008 at 10:46 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 10:33 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

My mistake, I mean't the CBS divebomber never passes the North Tower at the same altitude as the CBS replay. Because the plane in the replay goes underneath the North Towers impact zone before it vanishes behind the building while the CBS dive bomber approaches the building well above the impact zone and only dives when it gets near the South Tower.

For the shots to be the same, we would have to see the plane from the space between the two towers in the dive bomber shot. We definetly do not, it's a fake.

Last edited by Classic NES on Jan 10th, 2008 at 11:12 PM

Old Post Jan 10th, 2008 11:05 PM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote:

the implication of the video is that the plane is flying in a straight line toward the towers...surely you understand that if you can clearly see the plane coming out from behind the building...then if it was flying in a straight line the towers should thus be the same distance from the camera as it goes behind the building and thus you should be able to see it..you dont see it...hence it didn't come from the left hand side of the screen as the arrow tries to imply...hence it was turning

not to mention the size difference of the plane as it emerges from behind the building...compared to when it hits the WTC..it gets bigger...meaning it is coming toward the camera...meaning its turning

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 12:08 AM
jaden101
Restricted

Account Restricted

My mistake, I mean't the CBS divebomber never passes the North Tower at the same altitude as the CBS replay. Because the plane in the replay goes underneath the North Towers impact zone before it vanishes behind the building while the CBS dive bomber approaches the building well above the impact zone and only dives when it gets near the South Tower.

For the shots to be the same, we would have to see the plane from the space between the two towers in the dive bomber shot. We definetly do not, it's a fake.

the shots are taken from different angles...if something is coming head on...it doesn't move much left to right...its not really hard to understand

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 12:13 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

the implication of the video is that the plane is flying in a straight line toward the towers...surely you understand that if you can clearly see the plane coming out from behind the building...then if it was flying in a straight line the towers should thus be the same distance from the camera as it goes behind the building and thus you should be able to see it..you dont see it...hence it didn't come from the left hand side of the screen as the arrow tries to imply...hence it was turning

not to mention the size difference of the plane as it emerges from behind the building...compared to when it hits the WTC..it gets bigger...meaning it is coming toward the camera...meaning its turning

Okay, I agree'd it was turning. Can we move on to, since we both agree the plane was turning?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 12:19 AM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

the shots are taken from different angles...if something is coming head on...it doesn't move much left to right...its not really hard to understand

Nah, the shots are taken from slightly different angles and your not getting it. The plane is much higher in the "Dive Bomber" shot upon impact versus the replay where it's well below the impact zone as it passes behind the building. Why doesn't the "Dive Bomber" show the plane passing by the gap between buildings and why is it so high?

Also, where is the vantage point for the Tecmac/PBS shot, jaden?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 12:22 AM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

@ Jaden

Here we go, the difference is only 6 degree's yet we know the plane in the dive bomber shot never crosses across the North Tower based upon the approach.

Cover what? If there was an actual plane hitting the towers what is the use in fakes?

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 02:05 AM
bodach

Your joking right?

Did you come to a thread about a conspiracy theory just to make fun of the guy airing his beliefs? That's pretty intolerant and antagonistic, my man.

To each his own, though.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 02:12 AM
bodach is currently offline Click here to Send bodach a Private Message Find more posts by bodach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

No, The proof he showed, however was... deniable

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 03:04 PM
Classic NES
Balloooooooooooooon

It's debatable until we've finished, mane. Once again, I don't know what the purpose of fake videos are, but the videos are fake. Maybe if I study these fake videos or the people who endorse them I can find something solid.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2008 09:57 PM
Mandrag Ganon
Seeker

Or, maybe you are so determined to belive that they are fake you refuse to see the facts that have been presented to you.

@ Jaden

The difference is clearly more than 6 degrees. Also, you are thinking in 2 dimentions, wheras the world is in 3 dimentions. The CBS replay camera is further back than the divebomber which adds to the diference in the view that the camera sees. Furthermore, the view in the dive bomber is a section of the turn, wheras the view in the replay is during the further out "Streight line".

Now, it is already obvious that you will not accept this so I shall step out of this debate.

However, before I take my leave I will pose you with one final question: Who is truly being cynical in this debate? The one who believes that the government in power (Or atleast this one) has the best intrests in mind, or the one who believes that they are "purposefully causing western civilization to have a lower quality of living than we can."

Good day, and I wish you luck in future debates.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 03:32 AM