KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Teen Titans

Teen Titans
Started by: Striding Cloud

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
scarecrow88

(( this is finally going to start, my comp just got a virus =[ and i cant get it fixed till Friday but ill try to log on and post if i can big grin ))

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 08:04 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Im gonna drop Blob for Toad, heres his sheet. Also hoped to start a trend by creating a villain character as well (If more do so, we could have a full-fledged team to battle the titans!). So heres a sheet for that too.
Name:Mortimer Toynbee (Toad)
Race: mutant
Looks: Greasy black hair, light green skin, pointed ears
Personality: Very fun-loving, with a faint wicked streak, and a penchant for goofing off
Powers: Lower-level superhuman strength, the ability to leap great distances (thirty feet virtically, and fourty-five horizontally in a single leap), as well as having a prehensile twenty-five foot long tonge, which is capable of ensnaring and crushing someone. He can also stick to walls, giving him the ability to climb any surface.
Weapons: His tongue
Side: Good

Name: Cyrus Grey (Firestarter)
Race: superhuman
Looks: Shoulder-length red hair, dark green eyes. Fairly thin.
Personality: A complete Psociopath, uncapable of feeling remorse for anything he does.
Powers: Pyrokinetic abilities. He can create fires, but cannot controll them once they've started. He can create up to six seperate fires within a short period of time before he becomes drained. He is also completely fireproof.
Weapons: None
Side: Evil
Biography: His father was a severe drinker who constantly beat his mother. Cyrus loved his mother dearly, and eventually lost control. At the age of six, he crept into his parents room with every intent to kill his father one night after he'd watched yet another brutal beating of his mother. Just before he drove a kitchen knife through his fathers chest as he slept, his superhuman ability manifested as he unintentionally set the matress ablaze, resulting in both his father -and- his mother being horribly burned to death. Cyrus was adopted several times throughout the rest of his adolescent life. Each family suffered similar fates as his parents, as soon as Cyrus became annoyed at any one of them.

God bless america, bitches! smokin'
Thanks beta ray howard!!!

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 09:33 AM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

i thought toad was marvel

Merc with a Mouth, the Crimson Nutcase

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 12:22 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Yes! Now Toad, Firestarted and Powerboy are accepted. Thnx muck! big grin Also Marvel Chars are accepted into the rp to a sorten extent. Not no uber powerful marvels like Superman or something.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 07:57 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

dud ithat mean i could have an xmen character >_<

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 08:04 PM
Thunder Fox is currently offline Click here to Send Thunder Fox a Private Message Find more posts by Thunder Fox Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Go ahead.

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 08:15 PM
Striding Cloud is currently offline Click here to Send Striding Cloud a Private Message Find more posts by Striding Cloud Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Thunder Fox
F.M.L

Name: Remy LeBeau
Age: like in his 20s but for the sake of the rp making him like 17
Race: mutant
Looks: (please log in to view the image)
Powers: the ability to manipulate kinetic energy as well as limited hypnosis.
Weapons: Bo Staff and Playing cards
Side: does what he wants but generally good

Old Post Jan 12th, 2008 08:39 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((I want to leave now cloud, but feel kind of guilty leaving the rp since I would be stopping your rp.))

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 05:43 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

quote: (post)
Originally posted by kenpachizaraki
((I want to leave now cloud, but feel kind of guilty leaving the rp since I would be stopping your rp.))
huh blink no

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:32 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Striding Cloud

Why do you wanna leave?

One Missed Call!

Thnx Malk! big grin

Old Post Jan 13th, 2008 09:44 PM
kenpachizaraki
11th Division Captain

((My personal beliefs... I don't like mixing Marvel and DC. I mean sepperate their fine, but together it doesn't make any sense.))

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:30 AM
kenpachizaraki is currently offline Click here to Send kenpachizaraki a Private Message Find more posts by kenpachizaraki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tatsumaki
Resident Vampire

big grin
Nice to see another one of these start up again smile

Name: She's taken on the name Jami.
Race: vampire.
Looks: Upload.
Personality: looks can be deceiving
Powers: Has control over wind, and can use shadows to teleport.
Weapons: Nothing, except her fangs >D
Side: evil >]
Biography: Nothing else is known about her except that she was born in Romania in the 1400's. (yes she's lived that long, but she looks 17)

Attachment: altrougebrunestud.jpg
This has been downloaded 37 time(s).

Last edited by Tatsumaki on Jan 14th, 2008 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 08:51 PM
Tatsumaki is currently offline Click here to Send Tatsumaki a Private Message Find more posts by Tatsumaki Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

Originally posted by Tatsumaki
big grin
Nice to see another one of these start up again smile

Name: She's taken on the name Jami.
Race: vampire.
Looks: Upload.
Personality: looks can be deceiving
Powers: Has control over wind, and can use shadows to teleport.
Weapons: Nothing, except her fangs >D
Side: evil >]
Biography: Nothing else is known about her except that she was born in Romania in the 1400's. (yes she's lived that long, but she looks 17)
huh

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:14 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Originally posted by kenpachizaraki
((My personal beliefs... I don't like mixing Marvel and DC. I mean sepperate their fine, but together it doesn't make any sense.))

So your gonna screw up the rp for everyone else? Thanks.

Old Post Jan 14th, 2008 10:25 PM
Muck101 is currently offline Click here to Send Muck101 a Private Message Find more posts by Muck101 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

(so all themain characters are tooken when do we start big grin )

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 03:25 AM
scarecrow88 is currently offline Click here to Send scarecrow88 a Private Message Find more posts by scarecrow88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

(oops. Thought he had one of the main chars.)

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 03:26 AM
Muck101
America, #@^& yeah!

Anyone else want to make a villain character? Seems like that would make for a reliable plot-device. I already have Firestarter.

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 03:28 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Why dont i join as a villian? is it alright if later on i make a second character who is good?

and kenpachizaraki grow the hell up, we are here to have fun not whine about how you think dc and marvel shouldnt mix, which btw has happenned in the comics multiple times not including the dc/marvel company amalgam, infact the biggest would probally be the batman/spiderman crossover in the marvel continuity, so stop whining and grow up, god what are you 10

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Last edited by (>^^)> on Jan 15th, 2008 at 04:04 AM

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 03:58 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

Name: The Presence
Age: 17 (although using his powers he's made his body older)
Race: homo superior
Looks: post a pic a little later
Personality: slightly insane, but with a few exceptions he actually nice
Powers: reality warper
Weapons: his powers
Side: evil
Biography: born to a high lower class family he was always stepped on until he got his powers and did many things for himself, like make himself older, establish himself in the crime world, and become a popular musician
~oh and for the record this dudes more marvel ;p~

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 04:14 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
scarecrow88

name: slade
race: human
personality: (in bio mustly)
powers: (magic somewhat)
weapons: staff, bombs etc.
side: evil
bio: Slade is the Titans' main adversary and was the primary antagonist for the first two seasons of the show. He is shown to be ambitious, calculating, and emotionless. His main goal is apparently to destroy the Titans and conquer the city, and quite possibly the world, for unknown reasons — although it is possible that he is simply a criminal with ambitions of power and has no ulterior motives. He has at least one extremely advanced secret hideout, and a seemingly massive army of technologically advanced robot minions. In addition, he has superior physical strength, and fighting skills that surpass Robin's. Slade is also a bona-fide genius, with great knowledge in robotics. He seems to also possess some knowledge of ceremonial magic (as seen in Forces of Nature). But Slade's most notable quality, is that he is a master of manipulation. He is able to discover the worst quality or fear in his opponents or the people he plans to use. Then he picks at it, until it has become their "Achilles Heel", with which he will then exploit

Attachment: 20555737_d06b7208de_m.jpg
This has been downloaded 30 time(s).

Old Post Jan 15th, 2008 05:42 AM