KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Does Anakin's traitor butt belong here?

Does Anakin's traitor butt belong here?
Started by: K-Dog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
MasterAshenVor
Grey Jedi

lol

LoL all this speculation is just Circular Reasoning....Listen iv thought about this...and i belive this is how it is...Ahem...

When Anakin Skywalker went to the Darkside HE DIED...i know its been said But he turned to evil and basically in the case of the Force he....DIED

When Anakin Redeemed himself and appreared as YOUNG ANAKIN SKYWALKER it was a symbol of him becomeing who he once was....hence him appearing as WHO HE ONCE WAS a Young Jedi Knight that fell in love and fell into darkness.

When you redeem you'reself you become who you once were and the scares of you're past are erased as it is with the force....other instances of this are..even tho they dident die....

Bastila - All her Sith Stuff was destroyed and taken away...

If you play KOTOR II and KOTOR I if you go to Darkside you get scar like traits on ur face when you return to the lightside it is reversed...

I know those arent good examples but...JUST THINK ABOUT IT

"I see more Grey than Light or Dark now days." - Jolee Bindo

"I will do what I must Obi-Wan." - Qui-Gon-Jinn

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 11:09 PM
Click here to Send MasterAshenVor a Private Message Find more posts by MasterAshenVor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

eh, not bad.

But NO EU!!!! mad

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 18th, 2008 11:19 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Yes, I think that is the reasoning. But it doesn't make sense. I kinda totally discard twenty years. I think Old Anakin is much more beautiful too see there, WITH the 'scars' of 20 years and redeemed. Now it's saying, oh well, those 20 years I wasn't quite myself, never mind it.

So I think it's lame.

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 06:19 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

I do agree, it would be much more meaningful to have the older Anakin...but then would he have his mechanical arms and legs still...would he have stumps...or just stick in body parts.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 19th, 2008 09:59 PM
Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Not that we would be able to see that under all those robes.

And why would mechanical limbs cross over to the afterlife????

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:07 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by General G
I do agree, it would be much more meaningful to have the older Anakin...but then would he have his mechanical arms and legs still...would he have stumps...or just stick in body parts.
OMG...are you effing serious with this post? stumps?

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:12 AM
Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by MasterAshenVor
LoL all this speculation is just Circular Reasoning....Listen iv thought about this...and i belive this is how it is...Ahem...

When Anakin Skywalker went to the Darkside HE DIED...i know its been said But he turned to evil and basically in the case of the Force he....DIED

When Anakin Redeemed himself and appreared as YOUNG ANAKIN SKYWALKER it was a symbol of him becomeing who he once was....hence him appearing as WHO HE ONCE WAS a Young Jedi Knight that fell in love and fell into darkness.

When you redeem you'reself you become who you once were and the scares of you're past are erased as it is with the force....other instances of this are..even tho they dident die....

Bastila - All her Sith Stuff was destroyed and taken away...

If you play KOTOR II and KOTOR I if you go to Darkside you get scar like traits on ur face when you return to the lightside it is reversed...

I know those arent good examples but...JUST THINK ABOUT IT
But you do not become younger.

I understand that it is supposed to be a symbol. But it is one that can't logically be explained. Either he redeemed himself and his Robo Body is redeemed or he didn't and nothing happens. To have Young Anakin there is beyond unreasonable.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 02:13 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

Originally posted by queeq
Not that we would be able to see that under all those robes.

And why would mechanical limbs cross over to the afterlife????

Just checking.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 06:53 PM
queeq
Chaos

Sometimes, G.... sometimes....

You really had some water in your circuits or something.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 08:13 PM
General G
Canadian.

They told me it would make it work better.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:44 PM
queeq
Chaos

Figures that you would believe them.

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:57 PM
General G
Canadian.

I didn't...but there wasn't much I could do.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 11:11 PM
queeq
Chaos

Of course not.

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 01:22 PM
Bardock42

Hey, folks, what about being less pointless and more on topic?

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 07:00 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Nah... if we stay this way I can close it. evil face

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 10:45 PM
General G
Canadian.

Ah, so you do enjoy closing threads. And I have no problem going on topic...bring something up.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 21st, 2008 10:58 PM
Bardock42

I don't understand why all the threads here get closed really. Once you close a thread can someone open one with the same topic if they want to discuss it further?

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 01:16 AM
queeq
Chaos

Sure. If you stay on topic. I close them because they wander off to far off topic lands for a few pages. So to keep the order I close them.

If you felt you wante to add something you can ask me to reopen or, yes, start another thread.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 07:34 AM
General G
Canadian.

Makes sense, wanna reopen my general grievous ones?

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 08:45 PM
queeq
Chaos

Nope.

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2008 10:46 PM