KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Does Anakin's traitor butt belong here?

Does Anakin's traitor butt belong here?
Started by: K-Dog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 6 7 [8]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

Money is ruining the OT and the PT... and the Indiana Jones series. There is a pattern there.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:47 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

quote: (post)
Originally posted by queeq
Money is ruining the OT and the PT... and the Indiana Jones series. There is a pattern there.
To be fair though, the PT is nowhere near as shitty as KOTCS

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 12:30 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

It's showing the same cracks. Maybe the reason why it doesn't show is because it's a completely different setting and completely different actors.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 03:08 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Well, I look at the PT as I do the OT. I love them both as great and epic Star Wars films.

I look at the Indiana Jones Trilogy, and then...oh yeah, we have that new one...I don't take that one real seriously. In my opinion it is average at best and doesn't go down in history as amazing as the other Indy films.

I swear, if Lucas makes Star Wars VII Shia will be a Jedi Knight...lol

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 07:19 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

AOTC is not a great and epic SW film... hehehehe

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 07:53 AM
parvati120

I think they should replace the anakin spirit with an older but unscarred version of darth vader because he went back to the light side, Luke would actually know who he is
you don't see obi wan as a young man

though I can believe we'd all look like when we were in our prime in heaven
ofcourse that was never the goal of it as SW is a purely atheistic film :O

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 09:09 AM
Click here to Send parvati120 a Private Message Find more posts by parvati120 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by parvati120
I think they should replace the anakin spirit with an older but unscarred version of darth vader because he went back to the light side, Luke would actually know who he is
you don't see obi wan as a young man

You mean: leave it the way it was.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:03 AM
sweersa

AOTC is not a great and epic SW film... hehehehe

Common...the Kamino scenes and the Geonosis battle is worth the wait. Plus Jango Fett is pretty sweet. Like Darth Maul, killed in the same movie we first see him, hehehe, oh well. WEe get plenty more Jangos to go around!

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 10:56 AM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Some scenes are nice, but "some nice scenes" don't an epic movie make.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 12:27 PM
parvati120

can hardly remember the plot of AotC already so yea I kinda agree it must not have been really epic

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 03:31 PM
Click here to Send parvati120 a Private Message Find more posts by parvati120 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sweersa

Some scenes are nice, but "some nice scenes" don't an epic movie make.

Well in many ways it set up a lot that happens in Episode III, it is the beginning of the end. Like ESB, it sets up the playing field for VI.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 06:56 PM
queeq
Chaos

In many ways it also lead to absolutely nothing. In fact, I think you don't really need AOTC to understand ROTS because there were hardly any relevant AOTC plot points that were pursued for outcome in ROTS.

I know I am repeating myself, but the only two plot points that we gather from AOTC that have any relevance for ROTS is Anakin falling in love with Padme and the creation of a Clone Army. And AOTC takes almost 2,5 hours to tell us that, and on top of that the romance is pretty much very ridiculous.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2008 09:53 PM