KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Episode IV, V & VI » Does Anakin's traitor butt belong here?

Does Anakin's traitor butt belong here?
Started by: K-Dog

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 5 6 [7] 8 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
queeq
Chaos

I have seen it.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 06:37 AM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

I haven't. sad And I haven't found it either.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 06:49 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Poor you.

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2008 03:10 PM
Click here to Send queeq a Private Message Find more posts by queeq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

I know. sad I'll try harder raver

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 05:14 AM
Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Good boy.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2008 06:00 AM
sorokseem

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bardock42
But you do not become younger.

I understand that it is supposed to be a symbol. But it is one that can't logically be explained. Either he redeemed himself and his Robo Body is redeemed or he didn't and nothing happens. To have Young Anakin there is beyond unreasonable.

With his extraordinary midichlorian count and being a force ghost,i guess he can change his looks at will,like what he show to Cade skywalker.

But i think he should be replaced it with Timothy,that guy playing hitman.lol.

Last edited by sorokseem on Jul 27th, 2008 at 08:19 AM

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 08:17 AM
Click here to Send sorokseem a Private Message Find more posts by sorokseem Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He should be replaced by Will Smith.

Old Post Jul 27th, 2008 09:29 AM
Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Forcewielder

Originally posted by beedubaya
I don't have a problem with Hayden, but they should have aged him 20 years with digital ageing software. Doesn't make sense for him to be young again when Obi-Wan and Yoda were both their old selves.

1. Anakin was never the same age as Obi-wan nor Yoda.
2. Both Jedi never used the Dark Side and got physically messed up by it like Anakin was.
3. It didn't make sense for Anakin's ghost to have hair, skin, full body, and Obi-wan's clothes when he died a burnt-up, human/machine hybrid in an oxygen suit.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 12:54 PM
Click here to Send Forcewielder a Private Message Find more posts by Forcewielder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Originally posted by sorokseem
With his extraordinary midichlorian count and being a force ghost,i guess he can change his looks at will,like what he show to Cade skywalker.

But i think he should be replaced it with Timothy,that guy playing hitman.lol.

EU characters are no argument in these forums.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 01:28 PM
sweersa

Originally posted by queeq
EU characters are no argument in these forums.

Thank you. I'm glad it didn't get any worse. I mean, no one said New Jedi Order yet did they? *hides and peeps around*

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 04:58 PM
Click here to Send sweersa a Private Message Find more posts by sweersa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
queeq
Chaos

Did someone say NJO???? mad

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 06:03 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Originally posted by Forcewielder
2. Both Jedi never used the Dark Side and got physically messed up by it like Anakin was.

yes, it's because OB1 and Yoda never went dark that they retained their "looks" as ghosts. Anakin fell and it had him "tainted" forever (Yoda says something along the lines "forever will it dominate your path"), so it's logical that his appearance is that of before his fall.

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 06:13 PM
Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

Originally posted by Jovan
yes, it's because OB1 and Yoda never went dark that they retained their "looks" as ghosts. Anakin fell and it had him "tainted" forever (Yoda says something along the lines "forever will it dominate your path"), so it's logical that his appearance is that of before his fall.

That is some major non-sequitur you got going there. It's cerainly not logical. It might make sense, but it doesn't follow from anything.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 06:28 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

what's the problem? confused

James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:12 PM
Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bardock42

what's the problem? confused

Just that I don't think it follows logically from anything that has been said in any of the movies.

I do agree though that there can be explanations as to why it is the way it is. To me, it just looks out of place and a bit idiotic (partly because of the Luke asking "Shit, who is that young dude next to Ben and Yoda")

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 07:21 PM
Click here to Send Bardock42 a Private Message Find more posts by Bardock42 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

I don't see the problem... Ben and Yoda looks like how they died: they were Jedi the entire time, didn't go dark. Anakin did, he fell and that made that his ghost-appearance would look like him before his fall. Sounds logic to me.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 08:49 PM
Bardock42

I don't see the problem... Ben and Yoda looks like how they died: they were Jedi the entire time, didn't go dark. Anakin did, he fell and that made that his ghost-appearance would look like him before his fall. Sounds logic to me.

Oh, but he redeemed himself before his death, so, by that logic old makes more sense. As I said, no problem though, just...odd and stupid.

Old Post Oct 26th, 2008 09:03 PM
queeq
Chaos

I agree with Bardock.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 07:55 AM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Originally posted by Bardock42
Oh, but he redeemed himself before his death, so, by that logic old makes more sense. As I said, no problem though, just...odd and stupid.

well, it fitted well into the marketing at the time... new episode underway and the release of the OT on DVD. He got lucky about having some sort of vague explanation in the movies

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:17 AM
Bardock42

well, it fitted well into the marketing at the time... new episode underway and the release of the OT on DVD. He got lucky about having some sort of vague explanation in the movies
That's how I see it, too. It was more done for marketing then for making sense within the movies.

Old Post Oct 27th, 2008 11:33 AM