KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Hell No. why did marvel do this

Hell No. why did marvel do this
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Well Morlun must be alive again along with Ekzial (I don't know how to spell his name) but Civil war still happened, and now Spider-Man is back working at the bugle, does this mean he will be with Black cat again?

Old Post Jan 20th, 2008 10:36 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

spiderman has been lacking since Mcfarlene stopped penciling. I do think this stunt is rash and a bit disrespective to fans. Perhaps, MArvel has an idea of where they want to take this relationship, but im sure they have very short sight when it comes to spidermans future. It is silly to me, that the relationship was compromised to save Aunt May. If there is one character in the spiderman story arc that is unnecessary, it is Aunt May. Aunt may should have died along time ago. Her character has changed very little through out the history. She offers nothing to the spiderman story and your going erase Spidermans marriage for her? Personally, i think it should have just ended in divorce or death, but MArvel doesnt have the balls to do something that makes sense or that might actually be interesting. No, lets throw in the stereotypical devil contract for sake of saving someones life and erasing a tired plot line. That may have worked in the 80's, but i thought comic books were supposed to be a bit more sophisticated these days

Last edited by jinXed by JaNx on Jan 28th, 2008 at 12:33 PM

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 12:26 PM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Never have liked SM since 2000/2001

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 12:27 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ra˙ne
Dark Queen

Maybe this in only temporary something might happen to put everything back the way it use to be.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 06:39 PM
Ra˙ne is currently offline Click here to Send Ra˙ne a Private Message Find more posts by Ra˙ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I wish that were true.

Old Post Feb 6th, 2008 09:50 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

I've officially quit the 616 Spider-Man line for good ever since Spidey's chat with God. That alone was idiotic.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:03 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

I quit the 616 Spider-Man long ago.

Old Post Mar 5th, 2008 10:41 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
I quit the 616 Spider-Man long ago.

sad

I feel your pain. But I still believe that the writers will somehow take their heads out of their ass and write some good stories.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 12:56 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Perhaps make Eddie Venom again and Mac the Scorpion.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 12:59 AM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Perhaps make Eddie Venom again and Mac the Scorpion.

Well assuming that they don't go that route, they could still write some decent stories.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 01:01 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Toku King
I've officially quit the 616 Spider-Man line for good ever since Spidey's chat with God. That alone was idiotic.
That wasn't god Toku. That was Kaine.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 01:24 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Old scar your face then kill you Kaine.

Old Post Mar 6th, 2008 01:52 AM
Sam Z
Restricted

Account Restricted

I'd bet all my money (not that I have any) that this is ONLY temporary. In fact I'd bet anyone that the whole "One more day" story will be forgotten by the end of the year and everyone will pretend that it has never happened just like we ignore the whole "Ironman has a spider sense now" thing. Believe me, they won't let anyone erase more than 30 years of character's history, I mean we can't even tell what did happen and what didn't. They're just experimenting...

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:48 PM
Sam Z is currently offline Click here to Send Sam Z a Private Message Find more posts by Sam Z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by Sam Z
I'd bet all my money (not that I have any) that this is ONLY temporary. In fact I'd bet anyone that the whole "One more day" story will be forgotten by the end of the year and everyone will pretend that it has never happened just like we ignore the whole "Ironman has a spider sense now" thing. Believe me, they won't let anyone erase more than 30 years of character's history, I mean we can't even tell what did happen and what didn't. They're just experimenting...

I hope that you are right and its only temporary. I am glad I don't pay for my comics, or I would be really mad. mad

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:54 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

For Marvels sake let us hope so.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 04:56 PM
Mr. Rhythmic

Originally posted by Arachnid1
That wasn't god Toku. That was Kaine.

How in Sam Hill was that Kaine?!
The dude turns into a homeless man, then a little girl, and then shows some beach filled with lives he saved.
That is NOT Kaine.

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:01 PM
Mr. Rhythmic is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Rhythmic a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Rhythmic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

The dude turns into a homeless man, then a little girl, and then shows some beach filled with lives he saved.
That is NOT Kaine.

The traveller?

Old Post Mar 9th, 2008 05:11 PM
Arachnid1

That is NOT Kaine.
Sorry. I was wrong. That was all Mephisto. Or, at least the little girl was Mephistos doing. The little girl was actually peter and mj's daughter projected from an alternate time line by mephisto.

I'm pretty sure that was all mephistos doing. There was no god.

PWNT

Old Post Mar 11th, 2008 02:33 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by Arachnid1
Sorry. I was wrong. That was all Mephisto. Or, at least the little girl was Mephistos doing. The little girl was actually peter and mj's daughter projected from an alternate time line by mephisto.

I'm pretty sure that was all mephistos doing. There was no god.
I was wrong! That was god! But god is an actual character in Marvel comics. He's so awesome, Living Tribunal (cosmic entitiy that basically governs the universe and would kick galactus/eternity/infinities ass) works for him. His name in comics is One-Above-All.

Wow. I cant believe a dude who is basically everything, is the creator of 616 and every other marvel universe including Ultimate, and is the most powerful being in all of comics period would spend a minute of his eternity of time encouraging a dude about his hostipalized aunt. God must not have much to do these days. laughing out loud

PWNT

Last edited by Arachnid1 on May 21st, 2008 at 05:12 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2008 05:06 AM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Actually he takes orders from TOAA

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on May 21st, 2008 at 09:56 AM

Old Post May 21st, 2008 09:48 AM