KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Hell No. why did marvel do this

Hell No. why did marvel do this
Started by: rox

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arachnid1

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Actually he takes orders from TOAA
Who? The hobo? Nope. The hobo WAS him. In human form.

Living Trubunal takes orders from TOAA though.

PWNT

Old Post May 21st, 2008 01:58 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

No LT takes orders from TOAA.

Old Post May 21st, 2008 03:01 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
F_doomed
Senior Samari

fellas dont worry spider-pig shall save the fay

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 07:15 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

actually this is the smartest thing marvel has EVER done.I stopped reading spider-man when he got married.that was the worst sin in comicbook history. mad thank god for joe quesada. Happy Dance that was the thing that was always appealing about spiderman was he a geeky teenage kid shy with girls.something many guys could relate to.when he got married,those shy boys afraid of girls no longer could relate to him anymore.Also he no longer had any major problems to deal with anymore either.He was always having problems knowing that he could not reveal his identity to anybody,and always alienating his friends because of his dual identity,with mary jane knowing it,that problem was no longer there anymore.well better late than never to undo a moronic thing.I cant believe it finally happened.I always thought he would get her pregnant and raise a family eventually.thank god I was wrong.NOW I can start reading spidey again after all these years. Happy Dance

the reason marvel did this is because it was the dumbest thing they EVER did in the first place and they are now righting themselves. Happy Dance

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 03:14 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

...do you even listen to yourself...or do you just go on mindless rants that lead to no conclusion other then your insane...it's a comic if you don't like the ideas fair enough...if you want to keep the traditional comics alive as i do...only read them...no one forces you to read the new ones so if you don't like them...don't read them...simple as...it's not real...so unless you can back up your claims don't post...just like the batman toy line Spider-Man is not just made for you or me but new and old readers alike.

BTW: most fans don't care if he is married or not...if anything it makes him more believable/human....(thanks to DCompose for that quote.)

Last edited by Neo Darkhalen on May 23rd, 2008 at 04:46 PM

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 04:43 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr Parker

cant a guy express their happiness that the marriage is ending without being yelled at? after reading through all the comics when he WASNT married several times it gets tiresome reading through the same storys over and over when you already know whats going to happen.why do you think I dont watch the 90's toon anymore? after seeing them so many times,it got tiresome,thats why Im glad they got a NEW toon out. and where did I EVER say I read the new ones? I'll never touch a spiderman comic with him being married in it.

thats just an assumption on your part,just like its an assumption by people who like the movies that just because THEY like them,they automatically assume MOST of them like them as well when thats NOT the case at all.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:00 PM
Mr Parker is currently offline Click here to Send Mr Parker a Private Message Find more posts by Mr Parker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Ok i get the picture.

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:11 PM
Mr Parker

okay then,good. smile

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:25 PM
steverules
The doctor

Organic webbing fires from my penis

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 05:41 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by steverules

eek!

Old Post May 23rd, 2008 10:47 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

Originally posted by steverules
/thread

PWNT

Old Post May 24th, 2008 06:02 AM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

downgrading spidey was so stupid of marvel , they could have just handled the marrige like normal person, given peter a damn divorce , they screwed up big time erasing like 20 years of story ...

Old Post May 24th, 2008 02:35 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

They did it in a what if of the 90's check it out....no deals no new timeline just a simple, i can't marry you.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 02:40 PM
ankur29
ankur

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
They did it in a what if of the 90's check it out....no deals no new timeline just a simple, i can't marry you.

yh? well i bet in that what if they did not have 20 years of story to erase

Old Post May 24th, 2008 08:54 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

nope as i said simple, can't marry you that was it.

Old Post May 24th, 2008 09:22 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by ankur29
downgrading spidey was so stupid of marvel , they could have just handled the marrige like normal person, given peter a damn divorce , they screwed up big time erasing like 20 years of story ...

Agreed.

Old Post May 25th, 2008 01:22 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
doctorstrongbad

If they are going to reset Spider-man, why not make a new comic and start back at issue 1?

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:05 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

or at least make a classic comic, beginning before the clone saga.

so reprints and an old style format.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:07 PM
doctorstrongbad

I wouldn't mind one comic reset, but don't take away all of Spidey's past.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:12 PM
doctorstrongbad is currently offline Click here to Send doctorstrongbad a Private Message Find more posts by doctorstrongbad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

like i said, before the clone saga.

Old Post Jun 9th, 2008 03:25 PM