KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Rambo

Rambo
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FistOfThe North

Rambo

Yea, saw it earlier after work.

It's got to be the most intense of all the films.

It's graphic and gory as hell, lol. Like it makes the other Rambo movies look like a soap opera. The kills in it are ridiculous. It's more violent than any SAW movie.

I love the movie poster. Good story too. Good job Stallone. It's the best action movie i've seen in years.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 06:32 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

I just saw this earlier as well and thought it was really really fun.

I was blown away by the gore; holy shit. Some scenes were downright brutal. Even a couple of kids are murdered. It was a wild and fun ride.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:07 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

Wow, maybe I should see this today.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 01:29 PM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

apparently Sly still has it.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 02:16 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General G
Canadian.

This movie...was totally badass.

Made by Tiffy!

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 10:50 PM
General G is currently offline Click here to Send General G a Private Message Find more posts by General G Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

Saw it on friday, was so badass... loved every second of it..

only thing bad was maybe some of the acting was a bit meh
and it was a little short

but the action and everything covers that tall up smile

i recorded about 2 min of it to show my friends how badass it was so they can see it.. illegal i know but its only 2 min erm

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 26th, 2008 11:48 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Do the previous Rambo movies need to be seen before I can appreciate the new film?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 12:26 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

No

I've only seen the first one, and I barely remember it, and I enjoyed the new one.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 12:40 AM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

I'm really looking forward to this, but its not out for a while yet in Aus. There has been a couple movies where children get taken out brutally lately, AvP had a couple of kids go down too (not to mention pregnant women), and if Backfires given it the gore thumbs up, I'm there.

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 12:50 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

Damn this movie was the shit!! It was bloody and gory as f**k. 300 was a kids movie compared to this one. I liked the flashback scene(dream sequence) using the previous movies. It was so intense that a few women walked out of the theater. The only thing I was bother( only a bit) was that he [SPOILER - highlight to read]: stayed in that damn torrent/machine gun(jeep) and didnt get off for a while. I wanted more hands more hands on from Rambo

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 03:43 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Best Rambo was the first, but this one was bloody and violent and very good.

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 27th, 2008 06:48 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

ive been meaning to see this. When i first saw the trailer some months back. I intended to see the movie just to see how bad it would be. I realized recently, though, any movie that revolves around a 60 year old sly stallone, pissed off, taking on an army and making shit dead cant go wrong. Stallone looks like a brick shit house in the previews .

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 02:28 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I dunno if it was special fx, a double or what but when he was running through the jungle, he was flying! He seemed real fast for 60+ years old.

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 03:03 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General_Iroh
White Guy

Movie was so damn awesome, I wasn't expecting a helluva a lot but DAMN! Stallone can still kick ass like no tomorrow. Loved the Merc sniper to. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it was sick at the end how they were just ripping through people with those .50 cal shots, and when Rambo ****s up all those guys with the bow pure GREATNESS

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 05:00 AM
General_Iroh is currently offline Click here to Send General_Iroh a Private Message Find more posts by General_Iroh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SnakeEyes
Connoisseur

Man, I guess I better see this movie.

"Nothing is ever as good as you can imagine it."

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 05:43 AM
SnakeEyes is currently offline Click here to Send SnakeEyes a Private Message Find more posts by SnakeEyes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Menetnashté
Movie was so damn awesome, I wasn't expecting a helluva a lot but DAMN! Stallone can still kick ass like no tomorrow. Loved the Merc sniper to. [SPOILER - highlight to read]: it was sick at the end how they were just ripping through people with those .50 cal shots, and when Rambo ****s up all those guys with the bow pure GREATNESS
that part was so awesome, i liked that one explosion.. shit was huge

TGFwashere

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 06:56 AM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SelinaAndBruce

Wow Stallone still has it, lol

Selina: No darker than yours, Bruce

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 08:48 AM
SelinaAndBruce is currently offline Click here to Send SelinaAndBruce a Private Message Find more posts by SelinaAndBruce Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dusty

This movie was so awesome.

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 11:55 AM
Dusty is currently offline Click here to Send Dusty a Private Message Find more posts by Dusty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
erikko

any news about the fifth installment of Rambo?

Old Post Jan 28th, 2008 04:17 PM
erikko is currently offline Click here to Send erikko a Private Message Find more posts by erikko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rajendra
just hanging around

i don't think I will like this movie,I've seen the trailer before and Stallone seems to be too old to make another Rambo, IMO he wasn't fit for the film already.

Old Post Jan 31st, 2008 05:25 PM
Rajendra is currently offline Click here to Send Rajendra a Private Message Find more posts by Rajendra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote