KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Home
Started by: REXXXX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (39): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Just some information, have a seat."
Just for effect, I will pull a chair up for him, with the force.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:45 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

He sits down in the chair, lowering his hands.

"You don't know what you're getting into, Jedi," he starts. "You're not from around here. You have no idea."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:55 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"What am I getting into? Do you think a group of terrorists frightens me?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:58 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Even with your lightsaber threatening to cut him horribly, he cannot help but laugh.

"This goes beyond terrorism," he scoffs. "The Red Rain will bring enlightment and revolution to Corellia, not terror. But the people must be made to see! And the Dark Side will grant us the power to make them see..."

Oh boy, Roan. This is no terrorist sect; this is a cult!

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 06:10 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Ah, now you come to the heart, the Dark Side. Tell me, who is behind your organization? Who is filling you with the notions of the dark side."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 06:13 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Wouldn't you like to know," he snarls. "I want a lawyer! I have my rights, you can't just weedle everything out of me..."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 06:28 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"And you can't shoot at my friends... I really don't think you have much to bargain with here buddy."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 06:40 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Well, what are you going to do now?" he asks.

Your comlink beeps, Roan.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 06:43 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

I will answer it.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 06:44 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Roan, what's taking so long?" Gabe asks. "I've got three men down, I need those gunmen apprehended!"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 06:51 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I'm dealing with one on the third floor now."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 07:00 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Hurry it up then!" Gabe says.

He cuts contact.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 07:01 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Roan turns back to the gunman.
"How many more of you are there in here?"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 07:19 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"Find out for yourself!" he says, spitting at your feet.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 07:32 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"Fine, We'll do it the hard way. Lets go!"
I will grab him, and bring him down the stairs to Gabe.

While doing this I will use my Comm and hail Gabe again.
"I've got a prisoner for you, Come and get him, and I'll clear out the rest of the tower."

Old Post Jun 4th, 2008 05:25 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Gabe sends a pair of CorSec officers to keep watch over your prisoner, busy himself with coordinating his men under fire.

You head back into the tower, ascending the stairs as before and dodging the damaged sections to prevent injury to yourself.

Old Post Jun 6th, 2008 06:04 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Alrighty, continue up!

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 06:51 AM
REXXXX
Networking

No further opposition is presented until you reach the second-to-topmost floor. The stairway breaks off onto this floor, some sort of starship coordination area. A ladder ascends to the top floor, where the cultists are striking from. But two of them are guarding the ladder with blaster weapons.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2008 06:53 AM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Are they at the bottom of the ladder or at the top?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 12:11 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Bottom.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 11:48 PM