KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battlezone » EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Draft 4 (Final Draft and Confirmation Thread)

EVANGEL94's Final Slugfest Tournament: Draft 4 (Final Draft and Confirmation Thread)
Started by: Evangel94

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

I confirm mine.

Metron, 6 pts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metron_%28comics%29

Waverider, 6pts
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waverider_%28comics%29

Rip Hunter, 1pt
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_Hunter

amalgam lvl 1 2pts

prep time lvl 3 5pts

power boosting 4 pts (if that's ok, I just realized I had points left over)

And that's it.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 07:45 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

laughing

Dr. Fate and Strange are fair game, but The Doctor gets banned?

laughing.

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 08:19 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
"Id"
The Man of Tomorrow

Confirmation.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by id369

I am purchasing the followings.
2 – Prep Time, Lv. 2: One(1) hour spent in either a mystic sanctum or scientific lab
4 – Power Boosting: 4 points for each character boosted and if this is done in prep, it is added on to prep points
5 – Knowledge of the Opposition, Lv. 3: Extensive knowledge of all opponents on opposing team including strengths and weaknesses

What I have bought.

Amlagam Name: The Rapture
6 - Shaman X-Man (Mind)
4- Jan Grey (Body)
4 – Amalgam, Lv. 1: A combination of two characters

2007 X-Men - Messiah Complex (Mutant Files)
(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Grey
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Phoenix_(Jean_Grey)

Official Hand Book of the Marvel Universe (2004)
Book of the Dead.

(please log in to view the image)
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/8991/46lx9.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X-Man
http://www.marvel.com/universe/X-Man

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 08:21 PM
"Id" is currently offline Click here to Send "Id" a Private Message Find more posts by "Id" Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by Soljer
laughing

Dr. Fate and Strange are fair game, but The Doctor gets banned?

laughing.

He isn't banned. no expression

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 08:41 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

If everything is absolutely settled, then i will post schedules either tonight or monday.

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 08:48 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by Evangel94
If everything is absolutely settled, then i will post schedules either tonight or monday.

Smurph is still repicking for Mogo, isn't he?

Graffiti outside Latin class.
Sed quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 08:57 PM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Aren't we still waiting on Smurph?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 08:57 PM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Smurph is still repicking for Mogo, isn't he?

Hmm....that he is. Well, once he officially announces who he chooses, then I begin to schedule everyone.

-Evangel94

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 10:28 PM
Tony Stark
Mr. All Day

The Doominator is confirmed

evil face alien

Attachment: 189101-iron-man_400.jpg
This has been downloaded 47 time(s).

Old Post Feb 24th, 2008 11:35 PM
Tony Stark is currently offline Click here to Send Tony Stark a Private Message Find more posts by Tony Stark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Well based on those, links, he doesn't seem above Herald level. Thanks for the impute. smile

lol, Digimark why didn't you just post a link to the scans you posted of the Doctor?

If there is nothing else, and everything is settled, I'd like everyone to simply confirm their choices, and I will start creating a schedule.

K.

I just want everyone to know that I'm not trying to bend the rules. But I appreciate the consideration. I'll be making use of pretty much all of Habib's powers other than organic matter manip, time manip, BFR, and anything else that might be banned and that I didn't buy. But once those things are stripped from him he's not above the top heralds.

Of course, paired correctly there's fun things to be done with him, but that's part of the team-building process, not The Doctor alone.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:19 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by DigiMark007
K.

I just want everyone to know that I'm not trying to bend the rules. But I appreciate the consideration. I'll be making use of pretty much all of Habib's powers other than organic matter manip, time manip, BFR, and anything else that might be banned and that I didn't buy. But once those things are stripped from him he's not above the top heralds.

Of course, paired correctly there's fun things to be done with him, but that's part of the team-building process, not The Doctor alone.

Does Habib even have all that many feats?

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:41 AM
Symmetric Chaos is currently offline Click here to Send Symmetric Chaos a Private Message Find more posts by Symmetric Chaos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darthgoober

Sorry if this has been addressed and I missed it, but will there be a limit to the number of post everyone can make?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:43 AM
darthgoober is currently offline Click here to Send darthgoober a Private Message Find more posts by darthgoober Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by darthgoober
Sorry if this has been addressed and I missed it, but will there be a limit to the number of post everyone can make?

There is no limit on the number of you posts you can make for a battle. However, the battle itself will only last up until the next battle is posted. There will be one battle per day Monday to Friday. No Battles on the weekends.

Forever Young...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:48 AM
darthgoober

There is no limit on the number of you posts you can make for a battle. However, the battle itself will only last up until the next battle is posted. There will be one battle per day Monday to Friday. No Battles on the weekends.

And you said that there's a 1,000 character limit on the opening post right?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:49 AM
Evangel94
Premium Member

Originally posted by darthgoober
And you said that there's a 1,000 character limit on the opening post right?

Yes, including any links. The opening post is basically your write-up. It should clear, concise, and as understandable as possible. I don't want people basically just repeating what respect threads say in one long massive huge post that is pages long for their write-up.

After, both you and your opponent post have posted their write-ups, there is no post limit after on any subsequent posts. Refrain from any debating until both write-ups have been posted. If an opponent chooses not to create a write-up, then that is their choice (however it may hurt you).

I swear, if I have to read a "wall of text", I am going to get a headache. So, paragraphs PLEASE people. They are your friend. If posts become excessively long (ie pages and pages of links), then I reserve the right to put a limit on each post. Probably the same as the opening post. 800 to 1000 characters. However I prefer to give people the benefit of the doubt. Just don't give me a headache.

Forever Young...

Last edited by Evangel94 on Feb 25th, 2008 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 12:53 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Does Habib even have all that many feats?

The Doctor has the knowledge of all the Doctors that came before him, so Jeroen's feats are valid.

And that's fairly short for a writeup, considering KMC's limit is 10K for a post. I'll have to just give a summary in my writeup, then include the details in my first post.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 01:13 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Symmetric Chaos
Fractal King

Originally posted by DigiMark007
The Doctor has the knowledge of all the Doctors that came before him, so Jeroen's feats are valid.

Accursed details.

A juvenal prank.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 01:32 AM
darthgoober

Has Trick assigned a mind and body to his amalgam yet?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 01:39 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Can I wait till my match? or do I have to declare it now?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 01:42 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

now

Old Post Feb 25th, 2008 01:42 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote