KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Pirates of the Caribbean » T&T writers form their pot circle

T&T writers form their pot circle
Started by: willofthewisp

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

uh oh...the girls are slowly invading the pot circle, wont be long until Sailors hiding joints from Jack...lol

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Jun 10th, 2008 07:47 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
texgodiva2s
IyamwhatIyam

And the absolutely correct response would be "Far Farking out!! Peace, love, dove, Aspen, Colorado~~ " Lmao--sounds unfortunately like me..."Don't bogart that joint my friend pass it over to me"....with Bob Dylan's Rainy day women 12 & 35 playing in the background "Everybody must get Stoned". Man, I just know there's an Arlo Gutherie song in there somewhere. well, I'm off to see the lizard...

Siggy by Savvy wink

Old Post Jun 14th, 2008 04:59 AM
texgodiva2s is currently offline Click here to Send texgodiva2s a Private Message Find more posts by texgodiva2s Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

It's back!

Guys Night. Geoffrey, Johnny, Jack, and Orlando are hanging out in Johnny's basement

Johnny: Isn't my basement impressive? Someday, when we finally agree to do an interview with Dateline, we're going to conduct it from the basement. We have dust just like everyone else. We have termites just like everyone else. Whow...should really get that fixed.

Geoffrey: Aye, matey. A fine basement t'was never born!

Jack: We're off-duty, Geoff. You're not a pirate...are you?

Geoffrey: Shiver my timbers!!!

Orlando: Man, I totally should have signed on for POTC4. Who cares if I'm dead? Dracula makes movies all the time and he's dead. (sticks up hands in Thriller dance position and opens mouth wide) I vant to suck your blood...and then take you to the next world!

Jack: Dude, stop it. You're scaring Johnny. (shivers and hugs himself)

Johnny: Don't listen to him, Orlando. If my years on 21 Jump Street have taught me anything, it's to do bad projects when you're young. No one tolerates a seasoned actor doing trash.

(Orlando is not listening. He's got a can of CheeseWhiz and it spraying a cracker with it non-stop.)

Jack: Or better still, do good projects all your life, like me. Name one bad movie I've been in.

Geoffrey: I can't name any movie you were in other than POTC.

Jack: Hey! I was in.....is that CheeseWhiz? I'm suddenly hungry.

Orlando: It's cheeserific! (eats the cracker and has cheese all over his lips)

Geoffrey: Charming. You're on how many Sexiest Man Alive lists?

Johnny: Not as many as me.

Jack: Sexy's not everything. Look what I can do. (does that stupid magic trick where someone "takes off their thumb.")

(Johnny, Orlando, and Geoffrey are awed)

Jack: See? I'm clever.

Johnny: Well, I'm sexy.

Orlando: You are sexy. How do you do that with plastic-framed glasses?

Johnny: (relaxes) If you have to ask, you'll never know. Pass that Whiz!

Geoffrey: (hording it) No! My Whiz!

Old Post Nov 3rd, 2008 08:33 PM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!! laughing YAY! It's Back!!! I Love these Pot Circles...lmao!! They are so random and hilarious!!! Hahahaha!! Keep them coming Willo!! lol...I so needed a good laugh!! Thank You!!

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 07:46 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(Johnny, Keira, Naomie, and Jack take time out to watch Orlando, Tom, and Bill film the infamous "tea cup" scene)

Johnny: Woo! That's right, Orlando! Show 'em who's boss! No one's ever heard of Tom Hollander or Bill Nighy! You're the big name in this scene!

Naomie: You know what would be really cool? Will and Tom should start kissing.

Keira: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!

Naomie: I'm serious! And Tom could bend his leg back in the air like in the old movies...(tries it and falls over laughing)

Jack: Hee hee, Naomie's stoned.

Johnny: Naomie kicks ass!

Keira: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha (wipes laughing tears from her eyes) Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

Johnny: Look at Bill's suit. No one's going to be scared of that.

Jack: That's for the CGI stuff, you dolt. Don't you know no movie can be made without CGI anymore?

Johnny: You mean Comparatively Good-looking I? (grins)

Naomie: You're stupid! That would be CGLI.

Keira: And that's Custom Group Life Insurance....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Jack: CGI stands for...for...hmm...T&T stands for Ted and Terry.

Naomie: It's their fault I'm not in this scene. I could do so much.

Johnny: Anyone else misplace their glasses? (they're on his face right where they should be)

Naomie: Come to think of it, I did! (she doesn't wear glasses)

Keira: (makes an "o" with each hand and puts them over her eyes like glasses) I found them! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...I totally forgot why I was laughing!

Jack: Sh! Orlando's coming. Be cool.

(They try to stand up straight and look sober but they all collapse into each other laughing).

Old Post Nov 9th, 2008 03:21 AM
willofthewisp is currently offline Click here to Send willofthewisp a Private Message Find more posts by willofthewisp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
!!tangerines!!

omg, i just found this thread... i was laughing so hard my mum came to see what i was laughing about, and i had to make up some excuse involving a few windmills, a stuffed cat, and a paper cup... any way, point of the matter is, You guys crack me up, cant belive i've been away from here so long. *sigh* thankyou all, i really needed that laugh. laughing More more!

as keira on pot would say: ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha... hehe

This space is no longer blank.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 05:11 AM
!!tangerines!! is currently offline Click here to Send !!tangerines!! a Private Message Find more posts by !!tangerines!! Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO!!! laughing laughing OMG!!! WILLO!!! That was hilarious!!! lol lol!! Oh good times my dear!!! lol

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:44 AM
PirateDiva is currently offline Click here to Send PirateDiva a Private Message Find more posts by PirateDiva Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(Johnny, Jack, Keira, and Naomie, still stoned, try filming parts of AWE)

(Johnny and Orlando's scene)

Orlando: I'm losing her, Jack. No. I need to put more feeling in that. I'm LOSING her, Jack. Yeah, that's good. Damn, I'm hot.

Johnny: (about to laugh) Man, I don't like this scene. I don't do anything in it and I don't like how I say machete.

Orlando: What would you change?

Johnny: My pants...(has a brief sober moment) Oh! Well, the dialogue needs a rewrite and...am I hallucinating?

(They look out at the horizon. On land, Keira and Naomie are flashing them.)

Johnny: Looks like Naomie and some little boy out there.

Orlando: Hmm.

(Jack swings in and lands on the deck.)

Jack: Look who's back! It's Norrington! (hums Batman theme) Na na na na na na na na na na, Norrie! (punches the air) Pow! (kicks the air) Zowie! (punches air again) Bonk! Ta da!

(Johnny and Orlando look at him)

Jack: Kill me off, will ya?

Later that day...an actual circle

Orlando: ...and then, Jack starts going all Robin at the air because let's face it, I'M Batman in this group.

Johnny: Lando, you're more like...

Naomie: Wonder Woman?

Johnny: No. You're more like Spider-Man. You've got some skills and they make up for your complete and utter square-ness.

Orlando: Oooh. (starts eyeing a Twinkie in the corner and acts suave) Well, hello there. Do I know you? Because you look a lot like my next girlfriend. (picks up the Twinkie and strokes it)

Jack: Smooth.

(Orlando eats the Twinkie)

Naomie: I can deep throat things, too! (finds a banana)

Johnny: Whoa, Naomie! Watch what you're doing with that banana. They can be dangerous.

Naomie: Gee, thanks, Captain Jack Narrow-Minded. Bananas aren't dangerous. If they were, the banana people wouldn't sell them. (starts to peel the banana)

(The lights go out. When they come back on, everyone's on the floor cowering)

Jack: How the hell did that happen?!

Johnny: It was like, she peeled it, and everything went to hell. Where's Lando? Lando!

(Orlando is right next to him in fetal position)

Orlando: I'll never be the same again.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 02:15 PM
sailorleo
Mrs. Admiral Norrington

hahahahaha. OMG that was greatness big grin

Norrie+Sailor= Happiness !bunny
Banner by Sailorleo *me*

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 03:55 PM
sailorleo is currently offline Click here to Send sailorleo a Private Message Find more posts by sailorleo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

I knew you would like it.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 04:24 PM
LEWZMP

ILLEGAL

reported

Who left the pancakes in the desert?

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 10:53 PM
LEWZMP is currently offline Click here to Send LEWZMP a Private Message Find more posts by LEWZMP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PirateDiva
So In LoVe WiTh JoHnnY!

LMAO!! Willo ur hilarious!! lol laughing

Thanks Savvy! *Huggles*

Old Post Nov 13th, 2008 09:23 AM
LEWZMP

rt

Who left the pancakes in the desert?

Old Post Nov 14th, 2008 11:10 PM
LEWZMP is currently offline Click here to Send LEWZMP a Private Message Find more posts by LEWZMP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
willofthewisp
Savvy did my sig

(Bill, Ted, Terry, and Gore at the premiere of AWE)

Terry: Man, that kid we picked out is talentless! He can't carry a tune at all!

Ted: He's no young Elizabeth, that's for sure.

Terry: Yeah, she was all "look at me. I'm an American kid not even trying a British accent."

Bill: I just had a thought. When she was a kid she had freckles. But not as an adult. I wonder...who pirated Lizzie's freckles?

Terry: Whow. We should watch the other two movies for a hidden plot.

Gore: No need. We're all so rich. We can buy freckles.

Ted: Where?

Gore: The freckle shop. Unless it's been pirated.

Bill: They plundered the freckle shop? The one right next door to the puppy dog store? Those bastards! (starts crying)

Gore: (comforting him) There there. You're a big moneymaker. We can hire private investigators to track down the pirates, restore the freckles to the freckle shop, and plaster them all over Keira's pouty face, heh heh!

Ted: Wow. We should make that into POTC4. We'll call it...POTC4.

Terry: It needs a subtitle.

Ted: POTC4: POTC4.

Gore: Catchy.

Bill: Needs a little something.

Gore: Freckles!

Bill: Where would we get freckles?

Ted: From the freckle store! Haven't you been listening?

Terry: Guys. Did you know vaccuum is spelled with two "u"s?

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 01:54 AM
Bwa Ha Ha

LOL that was hilarious

Old Post Nov 15th, 2008 07:21 PM
Bwa Ha Ha is currently offline Click here to Send Bwa Ha Ha a Private Message Find more posts by Bwa Ha Ha Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote