KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Outlaw Star RP

Outlaw Star RP
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DangerousBeauty

I'm going to assume you did the bump))

The ship shook violently, not enought to kill the engine but enough to get their attention. She gasped as the wires conntected to her back sent a small shock through her body. "Is everyone alright? I didn't think my driving was that bad... What did we hit?" She rubbed her head and turned a camera to the windows.

Old Post Mar 18th, 2008 08:58 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Riveroll felt the strong bump and knew something was wrong.
"We didn't 'hit' anything... we got hit. I think it was another ship..."

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:31 AM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

Once Rex's ship bumped into his prey, bone-like spikes ripped into the ship. "Don't screw this up or you're dead!" Rex roared to the others before boarding the other ship. Before he did, he slipped on a helmet. With the spikes ripping through the metal coat of the ship, the oxygen leaked out and . "Don't forget your masks until the android locks off this room."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:56 AM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"uuuh come on! do you know how hard that is to fix!" jacen wept about the hull tears and started rubbing the walls assuring the ship everything will be fine

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 04:21 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Melfina flinched at the sound o fmetal ripping. "Locking damaged area. Everyone on board please report to the bridge at once." She looked at Jacen and the others. "It will be fine. Please someone check the scanners. Have we been boareded?"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 08:40 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

The steel doors closed in front of Rex and his pirates. "Damn android... Coulda waited a few seconds before it closed the doors... Now I have to do this," Rex muttered before shooting the door panel. The doors slid open and the pirates walked out slowly. Rex tapped the door panel on the other side to close the door. "Find the crew and execute them by any means possible... Besides destroying the ship," Rex ordered. The pirates scattered all over the ship.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 09:08 PM
android217 is currently offline Click here to Send android217 a Private Message Find more posts by android217 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

"Someone's opened the doors! Quickly everyone to arms! Be careful!" Melfina's voice carried through the halls of the ship. "Make your way to the bridge at one! Your rooms are not safe!"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 09:49 PM
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Riveroll ran to the bridge, a sword in a hand and a blaster in the other. He finally reached the bridge, and noticed Jacen was already there, as well as certain other people.

"Let's have some fun.."

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 10:04 PM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
android217
Death's Embrace

"O.k. now we know where to find the crew," Rex chuckled out loud as he heard the android speak. All of the pirates walked behind Rex as they made there way to the bridge. In front of them was a large steel door that was in between the groups of people. Rex opened the bridge doors and acted surprised by the people there. "Get to the ground now if you want to live." All of the pirates raised their weapons towards the crew. "Cause I want this to go as peaceful as possible. I don't want anyone here to die. I just want the android."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 11:17 PM
DangerousBeauty

Melfina's eyes widened when the doors opened. "Pirates!... Riveroll put down your weapons... I dont want anyone to get hurt."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 09:44 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"She's a smart one. Don't be stupid and not listen to her," Rex raised his rifle. "What kind of name is Riveroll anyways?" All of the pirates chuckled slightly.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 09:48 PM
DangerousBeauty

She frowned and prayed Riveroll wouldn't react to their words. "Please leave. You have no right to be on this ship, and you have no right to speak to the crew like that. If you leave now, then we will not report you."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 09:52 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"You think we're afraid of being reported? We must have been reported what? A hundred times?" Rex let out a long sigh. "We're only here for the android.... Then we'll leave."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 09:54 PM
DangerousBeauty

Her cheeks turned pink from anger and embarrassment. "I belong to Professor Gwen Khan, and cannot be merely stolen by a group of pirates. I insist you leave at once, before I am forced to do something rash... Please.." She wouldnt look any of them in the eye, she was too shy to even move.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:01 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"And she's a nice droid too. But treatment too rash for pirates? I have never heard of such treatment for the lowest people on the food chain," Rex faced made an angry expression. "We could just kill everyone here and disable you. Then what? Something rash would happen to us?"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:09 PM
DangerousBeauty

She bit her lip and tried hard to stand up for the crew and the ship.... Without a captain she was the second in command. 'Come on... Think.. Would would a captain do?' She smiled and clenched her fists, the rocket pannles on the side of the ship then opened and aimed for the pirate ship. "All I'm asking is that you leave us be. I dont want anyone to die and I dont want to waste your time. I'm sure you could be off stealing someone else's android right now."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:14 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"But you're right here!" Rex concurred. "And a droid with such beauty could go for a lot on the market right now. You guys don't go cheap, and you'd love our ship. It's so clean and tidy." A pirate laughed slightly and Rex elbowed him. "So what do ya say? We kill everyone here, disable you, and take you aboard our ship?"

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:38 PM
DangerousBeauty

She gasped, appauled that he would even sujgest that. "N-Never! I would never let you do that! Why do you want to kill this crew so badly?!" The rockets loaded and waited for her to fire upon the pirate's ship.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:42 PM
android217
Death's Embrace

"Because I'm getting impatient," Rex roared. "You're lucky I'm even giving you a choice. No matter what you're leaving with us on our ship.. You're only choice is leaving the crew dead or alive."

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:47 PM
DangerousBeauty

She was quiet for a moment, the rockets waiting to launch at a flick of her finger. She looked to the crew, then gave a soft sigh. "Alive... I'll go if you only leave them alive. If you harm them I'll shut myself down." The wires disscnected and the fluid started to drain as the chamber sank into the floor. Moments later she crawled out, dressed and dry.

Old Post Mar 20th, 2008 10:53 PM