KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Great Hunt - RP Thread

The Great Hunt - RP Thread
Started by: Lt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"they are part of the living force no-less, raman they may be but the universe must always be at balance" jacen told him as he sat down and cleaned his lanvarok

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 05:56 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Jel-Kor sighs.

"Hopefully, Karkarvos, hopefully..." He finishes, looking at the shuttle they will be boarding within a few minutes.

---

Master Bao-Dur had finished calling out names, and everyone was ready. He turned towards Jacen and sighed.

"I can see I cannot convince you, Master Xuan... Attention, once again, my fellow Jedi," The soft voice echoed. "Preparations are done. It is time for you to leave. Board the shuttles, my friends. Good luck, and... May the Force be with you." Were his finals words, and he started to walk towards the entrance of the hangar.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:02 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Karkarvos, after ensuring that all is ready with his person, boards the shuttle alongside Jel-Kor. He observes the size and armaments of the shuttle, taking note of them should he need to use the ship to bring downa terentatek or who knows what else.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:03 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen draged his apprentice onto the shuttle and corran and juno followed. "anybody mind if i fly?" jacen asked everybody

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:04 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

After a few minutes, a pilot boarded the ship.

"I'm sorry, sir, that's my duty." He told Jacen.

Jel-Kor looked at the pilot.

"Wait... you are going to leave us down there and then fly away?" He asked, confused.

"No, sir. We have already established comm with the Wookies in the planet's surface. We have a landing pad at our service, in a tiny Wookie colony. They will take you where you are supposed to go, and I will remain stationed."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:10 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen pretended not to see or hear the man and started preppingthe ship while whistling "lovely day a kashyyyk i hear"jacen said to everybody

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:12 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Jel-Kor and his apprentice, Glenn, looked over at Jacen, while the pilot approached towards him.

"Master... how can he be so joyful when we're sent on a task like this?" He asked, puzzled.

His master smiled.
"Well, I do not know, honestly. He has always been like that."

The pilot looked down at Jacen.

"Sir, I'm sorry, but I have to be the one who flies. You can be the co-pilot if you want."

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:18 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"naw i just love flying" jacen old everybody lifting the ship off the ground. it had been his flying that caused him to be discovered as a forcesensitive and he had since become one of the best pilots in the galaxy

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:21 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

The pilot was taken aback.

"Uh... right..." he said, with a puzzled look on his face.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:22 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"it's alright sit back and buckle up, i feel like navigating asteroids or space debris, to bad thereis none aove coroscant" jacen told the pilot as the ship went into space "now ummm, noboy disturb me until we get there" jacen told everybody as he focussed on the force ad went int a meditaion like trance and put the ship into a hyperspace jump..... "oh crap, i have some bd memoris f this" corran said slapping his face

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:27 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Meanwhile, Glenn was deep inside his head.

*Why? ... It's not because I'm talented ... It's supposed to be, but it's not ... Maybe a test? ... Yes, that's probably it ... They're testing me ... Seeing if I am a true Jedi ... Or may---* His thought were interrupted.

"Glenn? Glenn, are you alright?" His master asked, his eyes wide-open.

"Yes... yes, I'm fine," Glenn replied, trying to wake up.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:33 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

corran watched the streaks of light that was hyperspace as his master navigated through it, using the force to detect gravity and objects and such. juno moved over to sit with glen "hi" juno said nudging glen

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:39 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Glenn turned around to look at Juno. She was about the same age as him.

"Hey, Juno... Scared, too?" He asked, already knowing the answer.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:42 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

"not really, i've been waiting for a chance to test my skills for a while now" juno shrugged then looked at his eyes "what about you?" juno asked staring into his eyes as the ship shook a bit "sorry everybody it's alright" jacen said in his trance

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:45 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Glenn noticed her staring into his blue eyes.

"Um... well, it's been hard for me to understand..." He replied, uncomfortably. "Why the Council sends us Padawans to such a dangerous task... I know what you mean, but these are Terentatek, beasts who can kill even powerful Jedi Masters,"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:55 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

she examined his pupils to see what he was really thinking "then if i succeed hen i am worthy of the master title" juno said to glen

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 06:59 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"That's not exactly what I meant..." He replied, raising one eyebrow. They continued talking for a while.

---

Master Jel-Kor was examining the small shuttle. He noticed it had no real armament, just some blaster rifles and other similar weapons. He turned and looked at his Padawan. He was talking with Master Corran's Padawan, Juno. Jel-Kor could tell his apprentice was feeling a bit uncomfortable. He then turned to watch Xuan. He was speaking nonsense with the pilot, probably making jokes about something. Finally, he turned to see Karkarvos. He was sat, alone, in one far corner of the shuttle, apparently examining the ship, as well. He didn't have much time to observe, though.
The pilot stood up and looked at the crew.
"We'll be arriving to Kashyyyk in five minutes," He informed. "Prep yourselves for the arrival."

Last edited by Col. Valerian on Mar 17th, 2008 at 07:46 AM

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 07:34 AM
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

~corran is only a knight, and jacen is self navigating the ship so he wouldnt be talking wink~
juno got pretty nervous "well cya soon" juno told glen, huggeed him and went back to sit with corran who had been staring into the hyperspace streak the whole time, something that is said to make people go insane

Lilypop Shots on XBOX

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 11:59 AM
Unbias3d
Paradox

((you forgot me no expression ))

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 12:13 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Reki was sitting beside her master, watching him as he flew. "You worry me master." She sighed and glanced over her shoulder at Corran and Juno. "Oh my." She shook her head and rubbed her eyes, trying not to say anything about Corran. For some reason the Jedi scares her.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2008 12:44 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote