KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » The Great Hunt - RP Thread

The Great Hunt - RP Thread
Started by: Lt. Valerian

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (57): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
0°Mandalore°0
Mandalorian Pride

Marcross noticed how the ropes holding the lift started moving.
"Someone is coming up." He shouted so everyone could hear him.

A warrior knows nothing of surrender.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:55 AM
0°Mandalore°0 is currently offline Click here to Send 0°Mandalore°0 a Private Message Find more posts by 0°Mandalore°0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"Master Marcross... what's happened?" He asked, looking at the lift with a confused face.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 12:58 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
(>^^)>
is it there yet?

jacen came up panting with his lightsaber out and holding his side "it's was horrible, so damn horrible......i just saw the biggest friggin bug in my life eating a kath hound, it was disgusting" jacen said getting off the elavator panting a bit then stood up straight and his back cracked "ohh that felt good, ya we need more people down there, no padawans though" jacen told Marcoss

Lilypop Shots on XBOX
Lilipopshots on insragram

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:07 AM
(>^^)> is currently offline Click here to Send (>^^)> a Private Message Find more posts by (>^^)> Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Indulgence
Mindless

Coryn looked back at the others, and then looked foward. He took a few steps, impatient with how long it was taking the others.

If indeed it is a Tarentatek, it won't be that tough of a battle that would require a battalion of Jedi... But I sense something more, but also something less.

"It isn't a Tarentatek... They are more aligned to the Dark Side, pure Evil if you will. This... This spot ahead of us is corrupt, but I highly doubt it's a Tarentatek. Perhaps one of the many creatures of the Shadowlands."

Or something more...

(For future reference, any thing italicized are Coryn's thoughts.)

Cattle. That's all we are.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:24 AM
Indulgence is currently offline Click here to Send Indulgence a Private Message Find more posts by Indulgence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Master Jel-Kor turned to look at the Selkath, an eyebrow raised.

"Then what do you think it is, Coryn?"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:35 AM
Col. Valerian is currently offline Click here to Send Col. Valerian a Private Message Find more posts by Col. Valerian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

((goodnight))

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:42 AM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

*night*

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:43 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Jacen came down with other three more Jedi. We were ready.
"Alright, we're ready. Let's start moving slowly towards the dark side energy..."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 01:58 AM
Indulgence
Mindless

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lt. Valerian
Master Jel-Kor turned to look at the Selkath, an eyebrow raised.

"Then what do you think it is, Coryn?"

"Something... Dark. Not human, but it's highly affiliated with the Dark Side of the Force."

Coryn stepped foward and raised his head again, his milky eyes closed, and he sniffed.

"Hssiss."

That one word would escape Coryn's mouth, and dread flowed through him. Hssiss, the Dark Side Dragon, would post quite a challenge, especially if there were more than one.

When Jacen came down, Coryn would let Jel-Kor fill the others in. Coryn simply took out his lightsaber, and started warily foward.

Cattle. That's all we are.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:00 AM
Indulgence is currently offline Click here to Send Indulgence a Private Message Find more posts by Indulgence Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Master Jel-Kor told everyone about the possible Hssiss there could be. Indeed, Dark Side Dragons, a mutation which only occurs in places strong with the dark side. They are no ordniary dragons, they are usually possessed with dark side spirits.

"Alright, then..." He said, lightsaber on hand. "Let's move out.."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:05 AM
DangerousBeauty

Reki crossed her arms and sat down to wait. "Just my luck. We finally get here and we cant even get down there to have some fun! My master is afraid of bugs, and us padawans get left in the woods... They were doing something down there..." She frowned and crawled to the ledge. "Hey guys I see sabers."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:21 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Glenn approached Reki and leaned over to see if it was true.

"And they're moving..." He said, observing the masters and knights from afar. "They're moving slowly, and they look as if they are ready to fight..."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:26 AM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and squinted her eyes. "Yeah they're watching something... I cant scence or see anything but something is down there... Do you think it's a Tarentatek?"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:32 AM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Glenn tried to sense something, but he couldn't. They were too far.

"Could be... I know it's something really dangerous, at least."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:34 AM
DangerousBeauty

She nodded and sat up on her knees. "Well nothing is happening yet so it couldnt be anything too bad. Maybe it's only one since they only took the knights down... I just wish we could see what's going on down there. If it wernt for all this fog and darkness we'd be able to see everything."

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:39 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Glenn looked at the girl. He noticed she had beautiful eyes.

"Well, yeah... but it's probably better this way. That way they'll know just how powerful a Terentatek is, and then tell us if we're good enough,"

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:41 AM
DangerousBeauty

She looked up at him and nodded. "Yeah I guess you're right. We would probaby just get in the way... Besides my master has never fought a Tarentatek before so I'd like him to have a taste of it's power before I did... Just so I can get an idea of what we're up against. Who is your master?" She looked back down into the darkness, scaning the sabers for a color she knew. 'Master where are you?'

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:50 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

"He's Master Jel-Kor. You know... the guy who kinda adopted the role of 'group leader' and has been shouting and giving orders the whole trip," He replied, smiling.

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:52 AM
DangerousBeauty

She grinned and laughed softly. "Oh... Him.. Yeah I know him. Poor guy. My Master is the bug guy... He's not as bad as he looks." She smiled and stood up, dusting herself off. "I wish they'd hurry up down there... We might get stuck having to make camp if it takes any longer." She smiled again and winked at Glenn. It was a 'just kidding' wink.

((night be on early in the morning. xoxo everyone!))

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 02:59 AM
Col. Valerian
Republic Navy

Glenn smiled back.

"Well... it might actually happen, you know."

*night, DB*

Old Post Mar 19th, 2008 03:01 AM