KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Artwork Forum » Poetry Corner » Camille's Poetry.

Camille's Poetry.
Started by: Gloomy Ninja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cammii
You'll be the death of me

I could take back the times where i only drank insted of study i would. If i could take back all the hurtful words i said to people i would , if i could fix my relshonship with my parents insted of lying to them i would.If i could step back and seen what i was doing i would. If i could take back the chances i took on people i would.If i could listen to what people had to stay insted of just hearing them i would. If i could fix all the shit ive did i would. If i could put the money back in my moms pocket that i spent on achohal i would. If i could just rewind time i would, if i could open my eyes i would.If i just stoped my self and just followed my heart i would. I would choose to walk away, but i left a mess that i can't clean. And now i half to live in it. I half to live with everything i did, everything ive ever done i would just earse everything. I half to wake up every morning know that ive hurt so many people ,and i can never make it right

-Camille Ballentine-

You'll be the death of me.

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 10:51 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

I remember holding you in my arms that night, waking up to a warm embrace and to a ciggarte . I can still remember the warmth of your body right next to mine, i can remember what your heart sounded like. I remember the time when you first told me you loved me. I remember when we went our own ways you moved i moved and we never layed eyes on each other agen. I wanted you to stay i wanted to keep you in my arms.But than you got in your car and left , promising me you'll return.But than you passed on, and i couldnt say goodbye.How do you leave and not let someone say goodbye ? How can you leave the one that you love behind ?

-Camille Ballentine-

Old Post Mar 7th, 2010 11:01 PM
Cammii is currently offline Click here to Send Cammii a Private Message Find more posts by Cammii Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

If only tomorrow had a promise, If only i could see a head of time. If i could reach out to the kids that need help.If i could save the lives of people who are dying.If i could only have a second chance , If only i could stop my self from making a mess ,If i could take back the words i said.If i could say what i really had on my mind. If i could of saved my self for marrage.If i could of stoped my self from drinking , if i could of seen past the lies , if i could of seen the wrong and right. If i could of seen what i was doing to my parents. If i could of helped more , if i could only reached out . If i could of stayed in school , If i could of just talked things out , if i could of said no to cigarets. If i could of just listened, If i could of stayed home that one night. If i could of saved my self from a broken heart. If i could of seen my depression ,If i could of seen the light . If i could of never took a over doss, If i could of seen where i was going. If i could of , I would change everything.

-Camille Ballentine-

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 01:42 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

nice poetry big grin

~Decretum~

Old Post Mar 8th, 2010 07:30 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Thank you hun (: <3

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 03:30 PM
Cammii

It wasnt long ago when i sat in that room, in that chair. My eyes locked on you, and my heartbeat pounding every second.My fingers crossed and my breath geting shorter. My head fell down my eyes slowly closed my hands locked togather and tears started to show. Dear god i beg of you, i will take my freedom and lock it away if you just let him stay.He made a wrong move and he's already payed.I'll give anything just to keep him here with me.Please my lord, Be kind and soft, He is my bestfriend and you can see i love him more than anything.Please my lord don't take my bestfriend from me. That moment everything went silent i look up to see you looking back at me, i can remember that look in your eyes, screaming to help you. I promise i wont be leaving till they set you free.

-Camille Ballentine-

Old Post Mar 9th, 2010 05:06 PM
Cammii

If only words can tell
If only I could show
Only if I had all the time in the world
How much I love you girl
People tell you things but put some trust in me.
I don't want you to leave
I don't want you to be hurting.
If you stick around I can promise you I'll love you as long as you need.

Old Post Apr 4th, 2010 03:34 AM
Scythe
The Goat

Good stuff, as always. I like it.

Old Post Apr 6th, 2010 08:36 AM
Scythe is currently offline Click here to Send Scythe a Private Message Find more posts by Scythe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Thank you dear (: <3

With the beat of my heart
and my palms geting more sweat.
My face goes cold
And my breath gets short.
My eyes grow dark, and there are no thoughts.
Anger filling my throat.
And my body starts to tremble.
Not from fear from radge.
I put the gun down, and let a smile come upon my face.
You try to hurt my son.
Ill take your life.
Thats how i am.
Mess with a mothers child ,Your going to be in a living hell.
Try to lay hands on my baby , Ill make you suffer.
-Cammii

More of a dark side, Just somethings going on in my life.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2010 01:46 AM
calvinNhobbes

ocean waves

(ocean waves) I love this poem. It draws me in and gives me a glimpse into a, what I would guess to be a dramatic teenage romance that ended yet lasts forever in your heart. Short but so much emotion compacted with just enough detail. Even the style of your line placement makes a symmetrical form that is pleasing. Very Nice work. Thank you for your posts.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2010 05:54 AM
calvinNhobbes is currently offline Click here to Send calvinNhobbes a Private Message Find more posts by calvinNhobbes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

That put a smile on my face, i need to work on my grammer and spelling though.I've been writing for years,and i am finally able to get my writing published. I havnt had time to put up some of my other work since i went into labor a couple days ago but was able to get it to stop .Since its to early . But if i feel a little better i will post more of my work i have been working on . (:

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2010 10:14 PM
Cammii

The tears couldnt come any thicker.
I couldnt cry as hard as i wanted to.
I couldnt get it through my head.
And it wouldnt stop hurting my heart.
I couldnt really think , Or even try to .
I couldnt put it in words, no matter how hard i struggled.
That night was painful.
Praying to a god i never once believed in.
But in hope he would hear my crys.
To bless my son with a healthy life.
I know the pain i was going through , was worth every moment.
But the fear of me losing him, I couldnt bring my self to bare.
-Camille Lynn-

Old Post Apr 25th, 2010 07:33 PM
Cammii

I never been one to gamble
Or even put anything on the line.
I never been the type of person to risk what i had at my side.
I never enjoyed the thrill.
Till i came across you that night.
I took a risk on you,
Put everything on the line.
I can only close my eyes for a moment.
And slowly take one breath a time.
I don't know the out come
But right now it is looking pretty fine.
I'm risking everything for you.
And i hope its worth every dime.
I'm not playing for money to keep.
I am playing for hearts.
And hopefully win yours tonight.

-Camille Ballentine-

Old Post May 18th, 2010 04:49 PM
Cammii

She fell into my arms.
Like a apple falling from a tree.
Her eyes as blue as the summers sky.
But where filling up with more and more tears.
Her head rested upon my shoulder.
Her arms locking so tight that the space between us was no more.
And i could feel her pain.
Smell her fear.
It was almost a matter of time till we had to say our good byes.
But i enjoyed this moment , every second that went by.

-Camille Ballentine-

Old Post May 20th, 2010 08:07 PM
Cammii

Your heart beat is steady
Your breathing still.
Your hands trembling under my touch.
Your lips asking for more.
And your eyes showing love.
I feel you next to me.
I feel your feelings that you hold inside.
Keep me warm through the night.
I promise ill stay here with you
Forever if you want.
-Cammii

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 04:47 AM
Cammii

Your heart beat in my ears is the sweetest sound I ever heard,
Your movement give butterflies within.
Your life gives me reasons to keep going.
Your hands are meant for me to hold,
Your cries are meant for my love.
And your birth was my life.
-Cammii

Old Post Jul 6th, 2010 04:50 AM
Cammii

Every day i roll from my bed.
To wake to your face.
With your eyes locked onto mine.
I feel the warmth and my heart quicken .
I hear your sighs.
And you face turn to smiles and cheers.
To me dear, you are more than i need.
Forever will i hold your hand.
And hold your head up high.
My son your life
-Camille

Old Post Aug 27th, 2010 11:09 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

that was sweet. i liked it alot

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 12:07 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cammii

Aw thank you (:

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 09:41 PM
~Bun Bun~
**KMC OG**

Awww beautiful honey. A happyiness I can only imagine that a child brings. happy

There'll be peace when you are done

Kudos Scribble for the wicked awesome sig!

Old Post Aug 29th, 2010 01:36 AM
~Bun Bun~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~Bun Bun~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~Bun Bun~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote