KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom in August

Venom in August
Started by: VenomCarnage21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
harri
I may be a geek

prob cuz eddie's back and that is pretty big!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:12 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

yeah but i don't see why Anti-venom, he will probably be a letdown anyway.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:13 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

Yea probably, i'm soughta getting tired of all those symbiotes Venom and Carnage were fine, blimey!

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:15 PM
harri is currently offline Click here to Send harri a Private Message Find more posts by harri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Never liked Carnage, i like 3 of the LF symbiotes more then i do Carnage.

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:16 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

which ones?

Old Post Aug 1st, 2008 10:17 PM
steverules
The doctor

I hope we don't get mac venom, I hope Eddie comes back as Venom, I don't care who Anti-venom is....could be Aunt May...hell it could be gwen but as long as Eddie comes back and is Venom then I am happy

Last edited by steverules on Aug 2nd, 2008 at 09:43 AM

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 09:41 AM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
I hope we don't get mac venom, I hope Eddie comes back as Venom, I don't care who Anti-venom is....could be Aunt May...hell it could be gwen but as long as Eddie comes back and is Venom then I am happy

Co-signed

Originally posted by harri
which ones?

Scream, Agony, and Lasher.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 10:49 AM
steverules
The doctor

The venom storylines of spider-man were some of the best

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 12:13 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

Originally posted by steverules
The venom storylines of spider-man were some of the best
100% right

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 01:12 PM
harri
I may be a geek

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
Co-signed

Scream, Agony, and Lasher.
I liked Riot but that's my opinion.

Old Post Aug 2nd, 2008 01:13 PM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Has anyone read Dark orgins yet i want to know if i should run to the shoppe and pick it up...Oh and he did not copy and paste. he sited a specific character I have the previews book. its just i am lazy and was reading darkchylde i just picked up some varaints that inspired me.

I like Jim Lee..and Mark Miller they should do something togther oh and Go read Kick ass and war heros.

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 03:52 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Originally posted by F_doomed
Has anyone read Dark orgins yet i want to know if i should run to the shoppe and pick it up...Oh and he did not copy and paste. he sited a specific character I have the previews book. its just i am lazy and was reading darkchylde i just picked up some varaints that inspired me.

I like Jim Lee..and Mark Miller they should do something togther oh and Go read Kick ass and war heros.

The artwork is horrible

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 04:36 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
The artwork is horrible

Agreed.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 09:40 AM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by Magic_attack
Agreed.

2nd

Old Post Aug 8th, 2008 09:55 AM
F_doomed
Senior Samari

Is the story half decent?

http://s226.photobucket.com/albums/dd207/symbiotecollection/ for All your symbiote picture needs

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 08:24 AM
F_doomed is currently offline Click here to Send F_doomed a Private Message Find more posts by F_doomed Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
harri
I may be a geek

I got it 2 days ago, it's ok but it's abit boring. He's quite weady in dark origins as a teenager, but still i would buy it.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 09:38 AM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Is the story half decent?

Not really

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 06:57 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

another failed story.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 07:29 PM
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Not really

Originally posted by Neo Darkhalen
another failed story.

What they said.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 10:30 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

that grin on eddie's face at the start, oh god.....that was awful.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 10:32 PM