KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom in August

Venom in August
Started by: VenomCarnage21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Magic_attack
Master of the Torrent

I am so glad that I didnt pay for it. I would have probably sliced my wrists to numb the pain of knowing I wasted money on that rag.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2008 10:54 PM
Magic_attack is currently offline Click here to Send Magic_attack a Private Message Find more posts by Magic_attack Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I put this also in the off topic thread....

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/080...ott-Spidey.html

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 15th, 2008 12:14 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kiekan
Studly Pic-Postinest

So for all the people who didn't think it would be so, the first two issues of New Ways To Die are pretty darn good!

"If you desire one thing for so long, it's a given that you'll
miss other things along the way. That's how it is... that's
life" - Godo (Berserk)

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 11:15 PM
kiekan is currently offline Click here to Send kiekan a Private Message Find more posts by kiekan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Their ok, not great but ok...better then the previous arc's in BND.

Old Post Aug 27th, 2008 11:26 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I give you [SPOILER - highlight to read]: Eddie Brock

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 02:10 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Maistro
Spoelie

Please tell me that isn't Peter and Aunt May in the last panel on the first picture. If it is then i don't like the way Peter is drawn he looks like a 12 year old asian kid

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 08:04 AM
Maistro is currently offline Click here to Send Maistro a Private Message Find more posts by Maistro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Maistro
Please tell me that isn't Peter and Aunt May in the last panel on the first picture. If it is then i don't like the way Peter is drawn he looks like a 12 year old asian kid

nope that is mr .li aka negative man

i like this anti-venom ,i hope he whoops mac but i don't like how they drew his face , he should like like classic venom with inverted colours... is he thin cos eddie lost weight or is it just teh art style?

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 10:28 AM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Perhaps because he had Cancer and through that lost weight. But in general RMjr draws Venom tall and lean.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 11:50 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arachnid1

So I wont get scorpion back? Gargan Venoms here to stay? Damn. sad

I miss scorp.

PWNT

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 08:45 PM
Arachnid1 is currently offline Click here to Send Arachnid1 a Private Message Find more posts by Arachnid1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

On the bright side Eddie gets to kick mac's sorry for an excuse ass

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 08:51 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

So wait... is Peter aware of the events of One More Day?

Because it was definitely implied on more than one occasion in #569. Here's hoping this is a hint Marvel's going to get around to exactly how OMD/BND fits into continuity.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 08:56 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Well...right now I'd rather get some gasoline and then burn down the part of marvel that does spider-man right now...including the writers and then I take over (somehow) and set everything right...anti venom beats mac and Eddie decides he wants his old symbiote back and becomes venom...there, everybody wins

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 09:00 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

I hope Brock has different abilities this time around

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 10:15 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by H. S. 6
So wait... is Peter aware of the events of One More Day?

Because it was definitely implied on more than one occasion in #569. Here's hoping this is a hint Marvel's going to get around to exactly how OMD/BND fits into continuity.

No one knows anymore, not even the writers it seems, their big excuse is haha your in the dark we have big plans coming soon, when in reality they don't know whats going on themselves, there just.........well....going with the flow i guess.

And wow i never knew the Anti Symbiote could hurt the regular symbiote just by touch.

Old Post Aug 28th, 2008 10:45 PM
steverules
The doctor

I got amazing 569 today and I'm not 100% sure but I think the Venom symbiote was gonna rejoin with Brock...cause at one point Mac said "Stop it! Get of off him! You're mine now!" so it is possible that maybe there is a hope for Eddie Venom coming back

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 01:23 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

yeah i noticed that as well....looks like Mac's hated by the fans and the symbiote now.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 02:42 PM
Squirrel Fart

Good God I can't stand RMjr art.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 02:59 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
H. S. 6
Approaching the End

Originally posted by steverules
I got amazing 569 today and I'm not 100% sure but I think the Venom symbiote was gonna rejoin with Brock...cause at one point Mac said "Stop it! Get of off him! You're mine now!" so it is possible that maybe there is a hope for Eddie Venom coming back

To me, it seemed the symbiote was going to rejoin with Brock, but Mr. Negative's miracle "cure" caused his body to reject the symbiote the only way it knew how: creating an antithesis to Venom ("Anti-Venom").

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Good God I can't stand RMjr art.

I'm with you there. And for some reason, people scream his praises...

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 03:40 PM
H. S. 6 is currently offline Click here to Send H. S. 6 a Private Message Find more posts by H. S. 6 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I would have liked to collect the Venom comming back arc but ugh the art is horrid.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 04:59 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I love his art, I can surprisingly copy it quite well big grin

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 05:22 PM