KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » Venom in August

Venom in August
Started by: VenomCarnage21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

quote: (post)
Originally posted by steverules
I got amazing 569 today and I'm not 100% sure but I think the Venom symbiote was gonna rejoin with Brock...cause at one point Mac said "Stop it! Get of off him! You're mine now!" so it is possible that maybe there is a hope for Eddie Venom coming back

Yes exactly the symbiote wanted to leave Mac and rejoin with Brock. Maybe it should have.

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Good God I can't stand RMjr art.

I agree. His artwork is horrid

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 07:20 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

no maybe about it really, it should have left him.

Old Post Aug 29th, 2008 07:26 PM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Sep 5th, 2008 at 05:53 AM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 05:49 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Can anyone see the pics when you click on them?

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 10:49 AM
Neo Darkhalen is currently offline Click here to Send Neo Darkhalen a Private Message Find more posts by Neo Darkhalen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

i can't

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 01:36 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

I just get the imageshack homepage...thought it might just be my computer when I tried them earlier

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 02:10 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Same.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 03:31 PM
steverules
The doctor

I don't get why they don't work

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 03:42 PM
steverules is currently offline Click here to Send steverules a Private Message Find more posts by steverules Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

What a noob you are Bruce.....cant even post some pics properly. whistle big grin

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 04:25 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
steverules
The doctor

Yeah Bruce...GOSH! You just ruined it for everybody!

stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 04:30 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Now look we are going to have to downl......buy the issue to find out what happens, it's just not on Bruce. stick out tongue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 05:48 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

we all knew this was going to happen.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 06:15 PM
steverules
The doctor

Bea's not gonna be happy that I saw this, she bought me amazing 570 for our 6 months and doesn't want me reading the issue

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 06:57 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Sorry guys imageshack must have been having problems. I'll check later when I'm home and re fix them..

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 07:07 PM
Neo Darkhalen
Mission zero

Originally posted by steverules
Bea's not gonna be happy that I saw this, she bought me amazing 570 for our 6 months and doesn't want me reading the issue

You saw nothing...nothing! stick out tongue

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Sorry guys imageshack must have been having problems. I'll check later when I'm home and re fix them..

No probs bruce. smile

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 07:21 PM
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Sep 5th, 2008 at 11:43 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2008 11:40 PM
werehawk

Nice to see you got the scans working again, Bruce. Could you repost the other 3 from 570?

On a more general note, this is a sad story. Eddie was so in love, true love. And now, he is just vindictive against his old sweetheart, while all she wants is to have him back. Sad.

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 02:39 AM
werehawk is currently offline Click here to Send werehawk a Private Message Find more posts by werehawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Last edited by BruceSkywalker on Sep 6th, 2008 at 03:32 AM

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 03:28 AM
guy222
With my gal

Good scans young Jedi

thank u bz

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 03:31 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

T5hank you , thank you

Old Post Sep 6th, 2008 03:36 AM