KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S NEW STAR WARS GAME- Starting July 2008

USH'S NEW STAR WARS GAME- Starting July 2008
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (34): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Out of character stuff is mainly planning and whatnot, which is too hard, and frankly rather stupid to do in character.
SO its fairly easy to tell.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 12:14 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Thanks, I think?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 12:26 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

Well, we did plannning IC as Imperials in OT game, and it pretty cool... but sometimes it slows the game too much.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 12:31 AM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Ok! big grin Thanks dudes n' dudettes (if im being sexist) for your advice, help, and aflicted infomation! You guys are great, though there are still several RPs in unhosted forum and two in the Star Wars one that I am dedicated to and as such have quite a lot to finish up and tie up, before I can give my full attention to this. Heh heh. What are the Darky threads like? smile

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 12:49 AM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Probably insane, like they are.
Feel free to check the old threads out. they are on the second page of the RP Forum and are pretty obviously labled.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 12:55 AM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Uh-huh.. ok. I read Jedi I think.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 01:03 AM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Jedireaper
What are the Darky threads like? smile

The best, of course. happy

Seriously though, we Darkies have fun. Because we're all Dark Jedi, we tend to bicker and argue about anything and everything, with no provocation, simply because we can. It may not sound great to some, but I really don't think I could play in a team where everyone gets along.

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 01:06 AM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Us Darkies are ****ing insane, basically. Our part of the game is certainly rougher than those wimpy Jedi (stick out tongue), but we have fun with it. It can be a hard thing to transition to, though, especially since we're a pretty close bunch and know what we can get away with with each other.

Plus we do things like charge down a bunch of bad guys while waaaaaay outnumbered...and succeed...and get a fun nickname in the process...big grin

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 03:08 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

Psycho Brigade....

Our game is getting harder...
Or unless YOU wanna go fight Sinar....

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 04:57 AM
Peach
mordrem

Pfft. I still want to find out what the hell the deal with that Desert of Stones is. I mean, HOW long ago did Rianna have that vision? The very fact she had one at all was shocking enough...stick out tongue

And the Psycho Brigade is awesome. I just like how Jordan and I were like "hehe, that was amusing...new title for us!"

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 05:03 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Okay. So if I made a bad move in the Light thread I'll get in trouble for being reckless and not paying attention. And in the Dark thread I'll probably just get a beating and be done with it?

How do characters react... I refer back to my question: 'What form does the RPing take?' Do we write the dialogue and whatthe character does?

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 02:02 PM
Peach
mordrem

Be done with it? We complain at each other (in-character, of course, because it's perfectly in character for our characters to do so) about mistakes made years later. Like how everyone nearly got Rianna killed because they didn't hold the stairs in the Citadel...stick out tongue But the Darkies don't really do the 'forgive and forget' thing. It's more "There's more important things to do than killing you at the moment, but you'll never stop hearing about this."

And the second question...really would be answered by reading the threads. It's the only way you're going to get a feel of the game. Just even read through part of a couple (as they get pretty big).

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 02:47 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Count me in =]

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 04:53 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by Peach
Be done with it? We complain at each other (in-character, of course, because it's perfectly in character for our characters to do so) about mistakes made years later. Like how everyone nearly got Rianna killed because they didn't hold the stairs in the Citadel...stick out tongue But the Darkies don't really do the 'forgive and forget' thing. It's more "There's more important things to do than killing you at the moment, but you'll never stop hearing about this."

And the second question...really would be answered by reading the threads. It's the only way you're going to get a feel of the game. Just even read through part of a couple (as they get pretty big).

Yeah I'm sure someone is going to keep blaming Xavier for the Pirate ships falling down and destroying the generator.

Even though it wasn't his fault stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 05:12 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

Originally posted by Newjak
Yeah I'm sure someone is going to keep blaming Xavier for the Pirate ships falling down and destroying the generator.

Even though it wasn't his fault stick out tongue

Oh no, dude, everyone blames Xavier. It is his fault, we just haven't bothered to decide exactly how. happy

WARNING: The above post may contain sarcasm and/or sophisticated satire. Any psychological damage sustained is purely your fault.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 05:17 PM
General Kaliero is currently offline Click here to Send General Kaliero a Private Message Find more posts by General Kaliero Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

That sounded cool smile

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 05:17 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by General Kaliero
Oh no, dude, everyone blames Xavier. It is his fault, we just haven't bothered to decide exactly how. happy
Not-Innocent until proven Guilty through consensus.

You gotta love the Darkie way stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 05:23 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by Newjak
Not-Innocent until proven Guilty through consensus.

You gotta love the Darkie way stick out tongue

Basically, yup big grin

I mean, Rand's lucky the Psycho Brigade hasn't yet banded together to kill him...stick out tongue

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 08:16 PM
General Kaliero
F = ma, beeyotches.

We're just waiting for the most hilarious moment, that's all...

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 08:24 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Originally posted by General Kaliero
We're just waiting for the most hilarious moment, that's all...
Like when we are facing down a bunch of enemies and Rand tells us to charge. Only to find out we stab him in the back about fifty times then charge anyways stick out tongue

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Jun 8th, 2008 09:35 PM