KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Superman » What is your favourite Superman power level, and why ?

What is your favourite Superman power level, and why ?
Started by: Cartesian Doubt

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
That was mean. Maybe we should show more understanding for CaombatGuru. He is obviously very young and an great Goku fan. It's sad if an discussion about comic chars makes him so angry. We should try to help him. smile

I'm not immature, I just can't ake anymore of the 3-year-old behavier of the users on this site.

That might be how I'm acting NOW, but it's not how I acted when I first registered.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 05:48 PM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Combat_Guru
I'm not immature, I just can't ake anymore of the 3-year-old behavier of the users on this site.

That might be how I'm acting NOW, but it's not how I acted when I first registered.

I'm sorry, no offense my friend. I have been away from this boards a while.

BTW I don't think that Superman an Goku would fight, they are equal, they both have a lot in common and are both heroes. They would rather team up to kick someones ass like Superboy Prime or so wink.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 09:25 PM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Soljer
Beware my Power

I'm not immature

laughing laughing

[IMG][/IMG]

Old Post Jun 16th, 2008 10:28 PM
Soljer is currently offline Click here to Send Soljer a Private Message Find more posts by Soljer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Combat_Guru
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Soljer
laughing laughing

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:00 AM
Combat_Guru is currently offline Click here to Send Combat_Guru a Private Message Find more posts by Combat_Guru Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

You sack of filthy shit.

Seriously...I have not laughed this hard in a long time.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2008 12:45 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

3 is the best, any higher and its WTF is this BS? 3 also makes it much more intresting of a character and still more powerful than the others on the team like what he should be.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 06:04 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

I like All-star, so which ever level he fits in is the one I like.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2008 10:27 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cartesian Doubt
Cognito il Sum

Originally posted by Anti-Monitor
3 is the best, any higher and its WTF is this BS? 3 also makes it much more intresting of a character and still more powerful than the others on the team like what he should be.

Some of the Level 3 feats, take my suspension of disbelief to its limits. I mean moving the moon would take about a thousand years worth of the Suns energy to achieve.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2008 06:26 PM
Cartesian Doubt is currently offline Click here to Send Cartesian Doubt a Private Message Find more posts by Cartesian Doubt Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Cartesian Doubt
Some of the Level 3 feats, take my suspension of disbelief to its limits. I mean moving the moon would take about a thousand years worth of the Suns energy to achieve.

Which is why DC need to clarify the whole sun thing. One explanation is that he super metabolizes the solar energy, another is that the solar energy merely unlocks infinite interdimensional reserves of power. So is it the former or the latter? I'm inclined to favor the latter given some of his feats i.e. wrestling with Asmodel, pushing imperiex empowered war world etc.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 01:13 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Avlon
Godot Brew#107

Originally posted by Allankles
Which is why DC need to clarify the whole sun thing. One explanation is that he super metabolizes the solar energy, another is that the solar energy merely unlocks infinite interdimensional reserves of power. So is it the former or the latter? I'm inclined to favor the latter given some of his feats i.e. wrestling with Asmodel, pushing imperiex empowered war world etc.

He wasn't solar powered as Superman Blue when wrestling with Asmodel. Grant Morrison DID intend it to be standard Superman wrestling him however.

Humans are afraid of the dark.
And yet… At the same time, we’re fascinated and bewitched by it.
Maybe that’s why humans drink the darkness that is coffee.

Old Post Dec 25th, 2008 09:16 PM
Avlon is currently offline Click here to Send Avlon a Private Message Find more posts by Avlon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Allankles
Kwisatz Haderach

Originally posted by Avlon
He wasn't solar powered as Superman Blue when wrestling with Asmodel. Grant Morrison DID intend it to be standard Superman wrestling him however.

I know it was Blue I'm just generalizing on the feat levels.

Iboga chose not to fight, to allow himself to evolve. He had the wisdom to abandon the actions of war when he knew they would no longer serve him.

Old Post Dec 27th, 2008 10:54 AM
Allankles is currently offline Click here to Send Allankles a Private Message Find more posts by Allankles Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
well_known
Restricted

Account Restricted

for me the best of them all is superman 1 million

Old Post May 2nd, 2011 08:18 PM
well_known is currently offline Click here to Send well_known a Private Message Find more posts by well_known Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Diesldude

I think this post is going to be used to oust me as a fan boy, but so what!

Of this list, PC Sups is my favorite, followed by the current one because he has as much if not greater potential.

I believe as a Super Hero, there is Superman and then there is everyone else.
Superman should be the strongest; there shouldn’t be anything he can’t do. He should be invulnerable. I mean truly invulnerable to all physical, mental, energy and reality warping attacks with the exception of Kryptonite and magic attacks.

If his weekly comic wasn’t making money, he should only be used, when the words “This looks like a job for Superman!" can be used.

Old Post May 4th, 2011 04:26 AM
Diesldude is currently offline Click here to Send Diesldude a Private Message Find more posts by Diesldude Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote