KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 8 9 [10] 11 12 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

quote: (post)
Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
and you talk about my names being hard to pronounce))

name: Mordeth
race/alliance: arch demon
appearence:(please log in to view the image)

background: a watcher of Satan's son, Mordeth has been given the commanding spot personally by Satan. He has no remorse for his actions, making him a stone cold killer. He has no parents and no family, he was created by the dead and decayed from Hell. He wates the day and comes out in the night to attack and do as he pleases.He has a pet summon named Behemoth that brings mortals to Hell after death. His hate for the false god has grown more over the years as he heard the lies of how great he was. This made him a one man army against any that opposes Satan.
weapons: two dual black energy scimitars, five rune covered throwing knives, and a pentagram throwing disk that comes back after an attack

behemoth's appearence: (please log in to view the image)

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Aug 6th, 2010 09:46 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Unbias3d
Paradox

is this being restarted, cuz if it is, im in

Old Post Aug 14th, 2010 09:42 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i would love for this to get started. DB and i thought of this and it went well...kind of miss it

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Aug 17th, 2010 11:28 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

i know a song that perfectly describes Ereshkigal...its by dissection and it's called 'dark mother divine'

Old Post Aug 24th, 2010 05:30 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

for anyone who wants to restart this rp, pm me. DB and i agreed that if i got 5 or more pm's about restarting it we will, including her. i have two so far. any others interested pm me or comment here

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 05:57 AM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

ok i don't mind

~Decretum~

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 06:06 AM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

then we just need 2 more and we can officially restart

Old Post Aug 28th, 2010 07:27 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

come on, we need two more people to restart. and yes, DB will be back as well if anyone was wondering that. i wouldn't restart this without her

Old Post Sep 1st, 2010 02:15 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

just two more for restarting this and it's official.

and i noticed Mordeth's pic wasn't there soooo i found a pic of him

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 01:24 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

OMG! A triple-double poster!

I've been sleep for 2 years?!

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 02:16 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Name: Ariana Marie Stark
Race/alliance: Angel
Appearance: (please log in to view the image)
Background: Ariana is perhaps one of the youngest Angels in the war. She hasn't really been around long enough to be combat trained, nor is she exactly the most proficient in recon or medical. Actually, truth be told, she has been sent back to the sidelines at home, to tend to the Heavens, making sure it is ready when all is over. Not being the type to sit on the sides, she snuck out a few weeks back, intending on proving herself without the backup of the army itself.
Weapons: Ariana is proficient in the use of her twin Angelic pistols, known as Centurions. (pic provided below)
Other: N/A

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 02:53 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

so one more yes and we're good to go

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 03:39 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ill join.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 03:49 AM
moderator23 is currently offline Click here to Send moderator23 a Private Message Find more posts by moderator23 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

nice. just read intro, pick a side, make a bio and i'll tell DB next time i see her. this war is going to be bloodier then ever

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:13 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

thought i'd post this as well: i'll once again be playing Satan's part and Mordeth isn't an arch demon any more.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 04:46 AM
moderator23
Restricted

Account Restricted

Name: Vengance Halibel

Race/alliance: Demon

Background: Later tomorrow, too sleepy.

Weapons: Shadow Soul - Longsword that can double as a scythe at will.
Sword Form - (please log in to view the image)
Scythe Form - (please log in to view the image)

Other:

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 07:49 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by XvampbenjiiX666
and you talk about my names being hard to pronounce))

name: Mordeth
race/alliance: arch demon
appearence: (please log in to view the image)

background: a watcher of Satan's son, Mordeth has been given the commanding spot personally by Satan. He has no remorse for his actions, making him a stone cold killer. He has no parents and no family, he was created by the dead and decayed from Hell. He wates the day and comes out in the night to attack and do as he pleases.He has a pet summon named Behemoth that brings mortals to Hell after death. His hate for the false god has grown more over the years as he heard the lies of how great he was. This made him a one man army against any that opposes Satan...that was before everything went down hill. he lost the only thing that could actually make him feel love. he lost his rank in the army. the only thing still by his side is Behemoth. now he wanders around, killing everything in his path. his anger and hatred consming whatever soul he had

weapons: two dual black energy scimitars, five rune covered throwing knives, and a pentagram throwing disk that comes back after an attack

behemoth's appearence: (please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 07:29 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Originally posted by iKinneas
Name: Ariana Marie Stark
Race/alliance: Angel
Background: Ariana is perhaps one of the youngest Angels in the war. She hasn't really been around long enough to be combat trained, nor is she exactly the most proficient in recon or medical. Actually, truth be told, she has been sent back to the sidelines at home, to tend to the Heavens, making sure it is ready when all is over. Not being the type to sit on the sides, she snuck out a few weeks back, intending on proving herself without the backup of the army itself.
Weapons: Ariana is proficient in the use of her twin Angelic pistols, known as Centurions. (pic provided below)
Other: N/A

shit almost forgot, you'll need another weapon. DB and i agreed no guns of any kind. bows and i believe crossbows are allowed

Old Post Sep 5th, 2010 07:30 PM
iKinneas
Black Swordsman

Ah, kk, sounds good. I'll go with twin daggers and a crossbow.

A person is very strong when he seeks to protect something. I'll expect a good fight. - Heathcliff, SAO 1:13

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 01:37 AM
iKinneas is currently offline Click here to Send iKinneas a Private Message Find more posts by iKinneas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

that will work. sorry for the inconvience

Old Post Sep 6th, 2010 03:17 AM