KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell

A Lover's War: Heaven vs. Hell
Started by: DangerousBeauty

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « First ... « 6 7 [8] 9 10 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Unbias3d
Paradox

Name: delg
Race/alliance: dragon
Appearance: see image provided abbove
Background: serg's brother, was born a warrior. while serg was not accepted and therefore "dumped" in the realm of hell as a fire demon, delg was accepted and stayed with the dragons. he has a mental link with his brother.
Weapons: claws fangs fire tail
Other: as a warrior he has no actual intelligence except for his natural instincts. normally warrior dragons rely on their mental link to one of their more intelligent siblings to get commands while on the battlefield at least one dragon in every pod must be intelligent. serg was more a mix of the 2 kinds. explaining the size difference.

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 01:54 PM
Unbias3d is currently offline Click here to Send Unbias3d a Private Message Find more posts by Unbias3d Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 03:22 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...now why didn't i say that?

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jul 16th, 2008 03:23 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

I wanna join this almight game of coolness. I just wanna make my count corrct. Who has the most heaven or hell?

Made by the extremely awesome Starlock

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 07:10 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

umm....hell i think

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 07:14 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Then I will be an angel. Okay, now it is bio time. Thanks for the help.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 07:21 PM
Tela is currently offline Click here to Send Tela a Private Message Find more posts by Tela Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

glad to have ya ^^

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 07:28 PM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

yea...Hell has a little too people so heaven mght need some help...

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 09:16 PM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tela

Name: Michiru Kaiou

Race/alliance: Water Angel

Appearance:
(please log in to view the image)

Background:
Michiru is an angel born of hate and deceit. Her mother, Tal, was aped by a demon, Eidos, posed as the ethereal Guilo. When Michiu was birthed, Guilo pleaded with God to not destroy her. His pleas were only half hear. God decided that Michiru’s soul would be cleansed of her demon parentage and she would to earth in the guise of a human.

However, her memory was not erased, so Michiru’s ability to use her powers were never lost. She was found by the very prestigious Kaiou newly weds. They adopted her giving her their last name and right to their entire inheritance.

Michiru grew up living the luxurious life. She was an ace fencer and loved archery. She was taught how to play the piano, paint, and even sing. Her birth mother’s artisan talents were not lost to her.

When her adoptive parents past, Michiru was merely eighteen by human standards. It was then that God gave Tal and Guilo permission to seek her out and bring her back to heaven.

That is where she remained until the war between heaven and hell began.

Weapons:
Michiru controls and manipulates water, and like so many elemental angels, her powers can defy and sometimes even contradict the laws of physics and science in general. She can change the humidity level by drawing water almost from thin air. She can also manipulate the temperature (boiling or freezing it) and density of water. Her powers also allow her to breath in water, though without the aid of gills or any other type of equipment. She can also change it's shape and make it flow against gravitational pull. She can change water pressure. She can increase and decrease the buoyancy of water, making it strong enough to the point that she can walk on it, or thin enough to the point that nothing will float or be able to swim in it. One other thing that should be noted though, is the strange, somewhat healing affect water has on her. If she is knocked unconscious, or has a panic attack of some sort, she can be brought back to normal (or waking) almost instantly if she is submerged in water.

Michiru also wields a mean double-edged broad sword as well as twin daggers. . .that once belonged to Guilo. She has a bow and arrows made from angelic energy.

Other:
She is portrayed as a very polite, calm character. She dislikes being patronized even if not doing so would hurt her feelings, and subsequently will not indulge people. Michiru is also graceful and delicate, with an aura of sophistication. She is clearly intelligent, and this usually manifests itself through art and music.

Michiru also has a slight fascination with mythology. One that is looked down upon by angels. It is believed to be Eidos background coming through despite the angelic influence. Michiru knows that her birth father was a demon named Eidos, but that is all she knows. Naturally she may be curios to learn more but never to switch sides.

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 09:34 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Nice bio, the best yet!

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 10:14 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

approved

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 10:24 PM
Tela

Okay, so how and where can I jump in >__<

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 11:16 PM
Hitosu Moriko
The Aura Manipulator

can i join

~Decretum~

Old Post Jul 29th, 2008 11:26 PM
Hitosu Moriko is currently offline Click here to Send Hitosu Moriko a Private Message Find more posts by Hitosu Moriko Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Tela
Okay, so how and where can I jump in >__<

You may jump in to your discretion and anywhere to you liking. Beaware that there is "technically" no more hell...

quote: (post)
Originally posted by dragon47
can i join

sure

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 01:14 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

...Hell will rise again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and nice bio by the way....very creative

Old Post Jul 30th, 2008 03:58 PM
King of Blades
The King

For DB

Attachment: angel.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 02:38 AM
King of Blades is currently offline Click here to Send King of Blades a Private Message Find more posts by King of Blades Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

kk

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 02:49 AM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

Hell is in desperate need of support, I'd think. It got destroyed, and an army will be marching soon.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 03:41 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King of Blades
The King

Hell is beyond repair. It's memories will past like dust in the wind

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:32 PM
Mandos
Why would I want more?

And the fires of Angmar will soon fade as the wind's whisper

Old Post Aug 6th, 2008 04:39 PM
Mandos is currently offline Click here to Send Mandos a Private Message Find more posts by Mandos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote