KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway

STAR WARS: RETROSPECTION- Runaway
Started by: Captain REX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (47): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Master, you do not seem to be your normal self. What is bothering you?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:30 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

"I am old, my Padawan. I fear I am losing my edge. This mission has shown me that."

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 02:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier sits looking at the far wall. He had never heard his Master talk like this.

"Master..." Xavier starts to say before trailing off. He knew his Master was getting older, even when Xavier first became his Padawan Cabas was not a young man.

Xavier's heart could identify with his Master's plight, but as always Xavier decided the truth was best.

"Master, you are wise and strong, and a far better person then I am. You still have the power to cause great good in this Galaxy."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 11:57 AM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Master Cabas says nothing.

Trorn, a representative of the Council, notifies you that the Jedi Masters have requested your presence. They have come to a decision.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 04:31 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier stands and bows to counsel member. Then let's Cabas lead the way in.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 04:36 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Trorn isn't a Council member... more like their secretary. A job that would drive Xavier absolutely crazy because it would be so incredibly boring and you woul d never leave the Temple and...

The Council chambers are simple. A circular room at the top of the Jedi Temple's tallest tower, with seats of varying shapes and sizes lining the inside. As is normal, some members of the Council are not present. Master Yoda is amongst these.

"Welcome," Master Windu greets.

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 04:43 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Xavier bows to the counsel, "Thank you Master Windu."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 04:46 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"We have arrived at a decision regarding the situation that Friste Tem has created," he continues, after a slight nod to acknowledge your bow. "There are many reasons for the conclusion we have decided on. And we have decided not to act on the potential threat that he has become."

...huh?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 04:57 PM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Friste is such a danger Xavier doesn't understand why.

"Why.. not Master?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 05:13 PM
REXXXX
Networking

"Friste himself has proven to be a dangerous target," Ki-Adi-Mundi speaks. "We cannot risk the lives of our operatives against him, even if they are willing to do so. A Jedi Knight is too valuable to expend against someone so merciless as Friste. I mean no offense, Master Cabas, but you have learned this."

"None taken, Master," Cabas replies. "And I have. His physique combined with his skill with a lightsaber is... formidable, to say the least. As I mentioned in my report."

"Precisley," Master Windu says. "Even so, Friste is likely no match for our greatest warriors, but... we sense it would be wise not to send them. Furthermore, Friste has escaped from Varloucant to an unknown location. Likely he has fled to the Outer Rim, where he can begin anew. But without the resources that Svidrigailov possessed, he will have a difficult time of it."

"It was mentioned that he was a 'potential' threat," Ki-Adi-Mundi reminds you. "The Council feels that his threat has been vanquished. You, Padawan, are responsible for the destruction of the Sklaborean pirates, and the crew of the Ravaging Claw was significantly reduced by you both when they tried kidnapping the Senator of Almania. The threat is minimal and will remain so for years."

"And so is not a concern to the Jedi Order," Windu concludes. "In the Outer Rim, Friste will not be a threat to the Jedi Order or the Galactic Republic. A Knight fallen to the Dark Side is a terrible thing, but is very miniscule on the galactic scale."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 05:54 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

This isn't right. Friste may not be a threat now be he most certainly will be. It may take him months, years, or decades but he will be back. When he does he shall do so to the sound of destruction. Xavier thinks to himself.

Then say it, let them know they are wrong, let them know we can go and deal with this mess.

Xavier doesn't fear anything, he is to detached from the world to feel that. Yet he is reluctant to listen to something no one else has seen or heard but him.

"Master Windu if I may, send me. I am not a Knight, and Friste will leave a trail for me to follow. He is only a potential threat, but a potentially big one as well. I can stop him."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:15 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Cabas closes his eyes.

"That... is unacceptable, in light of other factors within the report issued by your mentor," Master Windu replies.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:29 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"What other factors, Master Windu?" Xavier asks seeing Cabas close his eyes.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:34 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"You have proven excellence in your swordsmanship, Xavier, but not in your willpower," Ki-Adi-Mundi explains. "This mission was assigned to you as an observance of your humility and your will. You led a rebellion amongst the slaves, but at the cost of hundreds of lives. You put innocents at risk and massacred your enemies. A Jedi does not seek such a route, as I am sure your Master advised."

"I did," Cabas says, hoarsely.

Nonsense, Xavier. Your willpower is strong! There must be some mistake.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:43 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Masters, I fought against all attempts at my mind, and won."

Of course you did, that is why I'm still here right

Xavier takes a moment to regain himself.

"I had been locked away in the slave cells, I had few resources to work with, I took the route I thought most logical."

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:50 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"The Council has no further comment on your actions," Ki-Adi-Mundi replies. "After all, your mission was a success."

"There are other concerns we wish to address." Master Windu's eyes are concentrated very hard upon your face.

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:56 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

"Yes Master?"

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 07:59 AM
REXXXX
Networking

"I will tell him," Cabas says, before Windu can speak. He opens his eyes as you look to him for answers to what this is all about. "Xavier... I sensed your mind during our fight against the pirates. I sensed such great anger feeding you during your fight with Friste..."

"Until you can control these outbursts," Master Windu adds, "the Council does not consent to send you on missions. You will be confined to the Jedi Temple and undergo councilling."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:06 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Be stuck in this boring place would be the DEATH OF US!

Xavier bends his head over. ]Cabas' words carry the most force all with him. It is these words that Xavier listens to now.

"As the counsel commands, Masters." He says with a bow.

sig by Rao Kal El

Last edited by REXXXX on Aug 4th, 2008 at 08:16 AM

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:11 AM
REXXXX
Networking

As you take your leave of the Council, Cabas places his firm hand on your shoulder.

"I am sorry, Xavier," Cabas says. "I have failed you. Perhaps I was not firm enough in implenting the inhibition of emotions in your training, or I was wrong to agree to put you in such a dangerous situation. Regardless, this is my fault."

Old Post Aug 4th, 2008 08:18 AM