KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II EPISODE IV (RENEGADES)- Battlefield
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (224): « First ... « 220 221 [222] 223 224 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Sorry, you and Vera are two turns.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 03:56 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

What kind of damage am I looking at here with my character, how much health do I have remaining?

A long time have I waited for this, my little green friend!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 05:54 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Sorry, you and Vera are two turns.

I spotted another mistake... You wrote I have 40 damage, I only have 20. angel

anyway... Now that the beastmasters are here, we need them to battle some of the droiddeka's. There are 4 droideka's and Vera & I are trying to hit one, I suggest we hit B as it has already some damage and try to use each other as protection from incoming shots.
Vlad is still underway so we can't count on him yet.
The beastmasters should attack 2 others perhaps? Or are they so powerful they can easily go one-on-one?

Mr. Le Chiffre: No, I believe in a reasonable rate of return.
James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 07:53 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

I could move in to the Droidekas this turn and attack at the same time, I believe.

Vlad will move up and attack Droideka B.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 11th, 2010 09:16 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I'll give a little more time for postings- I will definitely update today though, whether remaining people post or not.

Beastmasters are hopeless against droidekas. They won't get through the shields.

Denz, you can take 60.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 01:38 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Stupid question but can't they just run through the droiddekas? I mean... they don't have to shoot the thing, they can tremple it

James Bond: Now the whole world will know you died while you were scratching my balls!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 03:42 PM
Jovan is currently offline Click here to Send Jovan a Private Message Find more posts by Jovan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Droidekas may be a little thin but they are made of amroured metal and the shield impedes physical progress, during which they will simply shoot the beast.

Attacking a droideka in melee gives it three points of Parry, taken directly from your successes- you Jedi can beat it, but not the Beastmasters.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 04:24 PM
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Gotcha. We need to make sure they're not cannonfodder then.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:05 PM
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Denz, you can take 60.
Huh? Take 60.. as in stay out of the fight for a turn, or leave the battle?

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:09 PM
Jedireaper is currently offline Click here to Send Jedireaper a Private Message Find more posts by Jedireaper Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You asked how much damage you can take.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:24 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

You can take 14 more damage, Denzral. Though having moved back you're not doing much right now. Should've moved forward to help with the Droidekas... also, you have Orthodox Guard back, get it in!

"Retreat!" Vera-Kin shouts to the Beastmasters. "We've got this!"

Vera-Kin is going to make the Agility roll to avoid the Droideka's guns by flipping over it and attacking from behind, tapping Block and Orthodox Guard for one big attack on it.

We can't do anything about the tanks right now... argh.

Nice trick.

Last edited by Vera21 on Feb 12th, 2010 at 06:40 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:34 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

Will they be able to pot shots at the beastmasters?

For my move: orthodox guard & Droiddeka B.... cleave is useless because they are not mooks right? If so, No cleave, if they are "just" mooks: yes on cleave

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:37 PM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

With you and Vlad both attacking it shouldn't require extra effort. Orhtodox Guard is always working unless you turn it off or swap it out or tap it. smile

Cleave doesn't work on Supermooks unfortunately.

Remember that you can make an Agility roll to avoid the guns of B, Jovan! wink

And to clarify, Vera-Kin is going after Droideka A.

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:43 PM
Vera21 is currently offline Click here to Send Vera21 a Private Message Find more posts by Vera21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bespin Bart
Buggy

"I want to send Alpha and Beta on the bombing run," Xeth says. "We need to get more firepower on it if we're going to take it out."

Xeth will fly with the Deltas against the Vultures, piloting aggressively this round. Wentar should take the Charlies.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:48 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jovan
Forbidden Drag

hmmm, better do an agility roll as I'm afraid C & D will get free shots at us

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 06:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, moving on. I still have no action from Denz, so I will hold it.

Jovan and Vera makes their agility rolls but they achieve little- two droidekas stil have good shots at them, a third can fire at Vlad and the other blasts down one of the Kaldans as they move back. Sending them back doesn;t really help them much as they are no safer there and will only have to move back to attack later.

Jovan's attack is no good! Not a good roll; he fails to get through the sheild. Vlad only just hits, like Jovan did last turn. Vera's hit is much better, but not a kill.

Minas comes out from the battlecarlwe and orders the men forwards, just before the second tank volley blows the wreck to atoms. And now more Mark IIs have arrived...

-----

REARGUARD BATTLE- Start of Turn 8

Vera (LS10): 3/25 [OGu BL CL] [BGu] (two turns from battlecrawler)

Vlad (LS9): 1 (1 (2A))/41 [BGu ES CH] [CC] (0F) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Denz (G5): 1/46 [RI GS RF] [OGu] (0F) (by destroyed crawler) (one turn behind)

Jovan (LS9): 3/46 [OGu CL] (2F) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Minas (G15): 1 (1 ranged parry)/0 [MM ES GS] (3F) (one turn from battlecrawler)

Selenian Infantry (G6) x3: 0 (one turn from battlecrawler)

Dorgonath Assault Troops (G6) x6: 0 (one turn from battlecrawler)

Kaldan Beastmasters (C6) x3: 0 (one turn from battlecrawler)

Gothan Militia (G5) x6: 0 (one turn from battlecrawler)

Droideka A (G7): 0 (3P)/13 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)
Droideka B (G7): 0 (3P)/14 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)

Droideka C (G7): 0 (3P)/0 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)
Droideka D (G7): 0 (3P)/0 (deployed) (two turns from battlecrawler)

AAT (HW4): 0 (three turns from Battlecrawler)
AAT (HW4): 0 (three turns from Battlecrawler)

Mark II Battle Droids (G6) x25: 0

---

I do highly recommend that people fully familiarise themselves with the rules- things are only going to get harder.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 12th, 2010 at 10:13 PM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 09:51 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, Pilot guys, I have to execure your orders now, and the best I have is that Wentar covers the Alphas whilst Xeth flies with Deltas

-

Xeth-

1. On Your Six

An enemy fighter has got onto your tail. Fight your opponent but ignore any bonuses from have better or superior Thrust / Manoeuvrability and your opponent fires first.

If you have Tactical Awareness this event becomes a Melee - In the swirling chaos of combat you and an enemy engage each other. Fight normally.

Gah! Hit for 5, Xeth, before that one goes down.

2. Explosions

Thrust Test (Level 4). You try to clear the blast area as couple of ships explode around you. Take 4 damage if you fail.

Passed!

Turbo Lock

Manoeuvre Test (Level 7). You come under fire from Turbo lasers. Take 3 damage if you fail. Ignore if there are no enemy Capital Ships.

Darn it, hit again!

And the extra fighter on you gets you for another 4...

-

Wentar-finally free of being boxed in!

1. Melee

A straight kill for one dmage in return.

1b. Closing In

You move in close to your opponent, ready for the kill. Fight normally, except you win initiative in the first turn and get a three dice attack bonus.

Total kill, for no damage!

2. No Room to Manoeuver

Situation: With ships all around you it is hard to manoeuvre. Reduce Manoeuvrability by two.

Oh darn...

2b. Coming to the Rescue

Thrust Test (Level 4). You race across to save a comrade. If you pass, one less Mook is destroyed on your side (reduce hits appropriately).

Passed!

-

Wentar saves a ship on the bombing run, pretty handy! The control ship is hit once more, but your offensive capacityy is degrading... and the skies are swarming.

-

DROID CONTROL SHIP ASSAULT- Start of turn 8

Alpha Squadron x2 (P5): 3

Beta Squadron x3 (P5): 3
Beta Squadron x2 (P5): 2

Charlie Squadron x1 (P5): 3
Charlie Squadron x2 (P5): 2

Delta Squadron x2 (P5): 3
Delta Squadron x1 (P5): 2

Nexu's Grin: (P7/T6): 39

Wentar's Interceptor (P8): 36

Vulture Squadron A x3 (P4): 0
Vulture Squadron B x12 (P4): 0
Vulture Squadron C x12 (P4): 0

Droid Control Ship Damage: 137

---

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Feb 15th, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 10:07 PM
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

We should order the rest of our forces to fire on the Mark IIs while we try to dispose of the Droidekas.

"Tricky ones, aren't they?" comments Vlad on the Droideka as he attacks it. Agility roll to jump around it and engage it from the back.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Feb 12th, 2010 11:55 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jedireaper
PSN ID > DarkJedireaper

Denzral will swap in Orthodox Guard if it has been refreshed and move up the field towards the Droidekas. Should I tap it?

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:19 AM
Vera21
Vera Vera Vera!

Ush, you mentioned that the tank fired a proton torpedo. That's a physical explosive rather than an energy round... if they fire them again, can such a thing be redirected with Lifting to hit the Droidekas? Heavy Weapons should breach their shields...

Swap Orthodox Guard for Balanced Guard, btw.

I will plan my action according to your answer, Ush.

And no, don't tap yet Denzral. But please do move in and attack Droideka A with me (depending on whether or not that is what I'm doing).

Jovan- maybe a Force point on Strike so that you up your dice pool and hit the Droideka?

Vlad- keep at it!

Nice trick.

Old Post Feb 13th, 2010 08:38 AM