KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Eternal Showdown RP

Eternal Showdown RP
Started by: Ayáme Tetskomi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan hid * wow shes actually pretty cool.* Hidan waited with excitment.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:34 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina bounded around the corner ontop of Flame when he stopped dead. She found an oger and a demon infront of her. 'you there what do you plan on doing?" she asked the demon.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:36 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ESB -1138
Sonic Speed

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ayáme Tetskomi
Reina bounded around the corner ontop of Flame when he stopped dead. She found an oger and a demon infront of her. 'you there what do you plan on doing?" she asked the demon.

"What's it to you!?" Haggai questioned. Asiyah examined both the dragon Flame and Reina. An elf in this forest seemed rather odd as this forest was mainly inhabited by orcs.

"What is a she-elf doing here?" Asiyah asked calm without showing any emotions in his face.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:39 PM
ESB -1138 is currently offline Click here to Send ESB -1138 a Private Message Find more posts by ESB -1138 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yinepu shrugged and stood behind a tree waiting

what the hell

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:44 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Randi appeared beside Hidan and quickly punched him in the stomach. The man was close now. She made a 'come and get me' gesture to Hidan before running out onto the rode.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:49 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan held his stomach. Hidan growled " YOU B!TCH !!! " He started speeding of to her * stupid me why did i ever beleave i could fight with her on a team !** HE was closing in on her. Faster he kept running * kill her !* he thought to himself. He wanted to make sure she would die.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:51 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

*Kakuzu had come to the dark forest as many had ventured. However out of so many he knew what he would be up against, out of so many he had his own missions to do, out of so many he had come prepared. He knew that this was no normal forest. Even with out paying attention to the dim settings of the area he could clearly see what lay ahead of him in his path. All he come with was his Akatsuki uniform and a map. This map however had nothing much to do with the forest as it only showed the way to it then showed a few feet in. After this the user was alone he did mind however. He would jump on to a tree to get a better positioning of where he had been and look around(please log in to view the image). Only after a few moments up top he would begin to move towards the middle of the forest hoping to get his targets. He had bounty on a few an he assumed they'd most likely meet here. However somethings even he couldn't plan out.*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 08:55 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Randi smiled, her smile quickly fading as she neared the man. "HELP! OH GOD SOMEBODY HELP! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!" The man jumped down from his horse and grabbed Randi by the arm. He moved to stand between her and Hidan. "What's going on here? Why are you after her?"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:00 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan was shocked * wow shes good* " shes my wife and shes pissed off at me because i didnt get her the ring she wanted at a town nearby" He frowned "she wants to get back at me by acting like shes a victum" Hidan looked at Randi " cmon now dont do this i promise ill get it for you if it means that much to you" * 2 can play at this game* He thought to himself

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:02 PM
Ayáme Libertine
Al-Bhed Doctor

Reina looked at the demon without any expression,"Whats it to you?" Flame countered. " Hush Flame... I am here as a gaurd. I protect this forest from humans from overthrowing it. Those filth have destroyed my home so I am to resighn here for the time being now answer my question... what brings you here?" Reina asked.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:02 PM
Ayáme Libertine is currently offline Click here to Send Ayáme Libertine a Private Message Find more posts by Ayáme Libertine Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

He frowned and moved to step aside. "I'm sorry sir I didnt realise she wa- *SNAP*!" The man want lip and Randi cradled him in her right arm. "I'm sorry sir I didnt realise you were that gullible.... Oh well. I did the world a favor." She laughed and grabbed the horse's reins, swinging bother herself and the man's corpse up into it's back. "Later." She grinned and bit into the mans wrist as the horse started off down the rode.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:09 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yinepu growled once she bit into the man realizing that she is a vampire. He grabbed his double bladed axe and threw it at the horse.

"Die undead filth"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:11 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan's jaw dropped " ... t..that could have been ... my kill.... HELL NO !!!" He started dashing after her and the horse. " no way !" He grabed his sythe and whiped out the long wire that was connected to the blades. He whiped it into the side othe horse and jammed it out then stuck in the horses head * gotcha* He turned to see Yinepu's axe "O SHIT !" He ducked and it just missed his head. He then pulled back his sythe. * so now this guy wants her dead !?!? o man what a day*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:13 PM
DangerousBeauty

Randi turned and looked back, her eyes widening when she saw both axe and scythe coming at her. She cursed and jumped off of the horse, in time to get her lag sliced open by the axe. She screamed and dropped the man, falling to the ground and clutching her leg.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:17 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan slowly walked up to her " you really should have just played nice when that guy was coming along you know" Hidan said in a calm voice. He shook his head * what should i do with her * " ill ask you , what should i do now ? " He said to Randi

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:19 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yinepu walkd over and pushed Hiden out of the way. He then looke down at Randi and roared

"Where are the other vampires?" he shouted to her

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:20 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan then got up and kicked Yinepu aside " im calling the shots here so back the **** off !" He yelled * great this @sshole is worse than that vampire girl.*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:21 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

*Kakuzu would land right in front of what looked to be a small fight. He could see some one who looked mighty familiar suddenly rush to take down a women on her horse. Naturally it wouldn't bother him seeing as how they had no bounty on them. However this man seemed rather familiar, and to make him look so close as to who he was thinking off he had the same exact weapon. He would simply hop down from his tree onto the ground as he would yell out to see whether this was the man who he thought it would be.*

Hidan!! Is that you???

*He'd say in his normal tone which of course would sound rather mean towards others. He knew however that even if it was who he speaks he has just drawn attention to himself.*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:23 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Randi growled and looked up at them both. "Get away from me! I'll never tell you where my people are!" She pointed to Hidan. "And you! The loud one! Shut up child! I'm surprised you've avoided the humans for this long!"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:24 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan turned to see Kakuzu " yea its me. So what the hell have you been up to you money hungry bastard ?" He said in a monotoned voice * Kakuzu , long time no see. Wonder why hes here. Probably for some damn money. They probably have bountys on there heads.* he thought to himself.

He heard Randi's comment " hey i havent done anything to you havent you noticed that ! you started the fight !" Hidan yelled " i should just kill you but somthing in my gut tells me to keep you alive !!!" * dam vampire is asking for it. I should just that weird guy and the vampire and pray for thanks ! or should i just jave fun with her ^_^ *

Last edited by Matr0shka on Sep 16th, 2008 at 09:27 PM

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:25 PM