KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Eternal Showdown RP

Eternal Showdown RP
Started by: Ayáme Tetskomi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (7): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

*He would smirk. However it would remain unseen due to his clothes. He would then start to walk towards his old partner.*

Of course you fool. What else in life is more important then money? Even in death money has its value.

*He would say as he suddenly stopped and peered over to see there was indeed another person in the battle field as well. He was stopping to simple be cautious, or try and talk to the foe. He was stopping to examine him and see whether this man had a bounty on his head. However he wanted to first learn his name to rush this thinking process.*

You what is your name??

*He would say in a most rude type tone towards him showing him no respect as he would do to just about any other.*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:30 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan turned his head and spit " theres religion you piece of shit atheist" He said affended " always with the dam money" *well he hasnt changed his ways at all. Guess hes never planning on it eaither* He was hoping that Kakuzu would kill the weird guy though and leave the vampire to him. But he had no idea what Kakuzu's plans were.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:37 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

Randi sat quietly on the ground, trying not to laugh as her leg began to heal. 'Thats right..' She thought. 'Forget me... And when I can stand I'll be long gone... But I'll have to pick up another human on the way.. No matter... I just need to get out of here and warn my people."

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:43 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yinepu turned his head slowly

"are you speaking to me?" his eyes would cold and his stare was piercing he really wanted to get back to asking questions to the vampire. He placed his clawed foot on her thigh so she couldn't run while he talked.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:43 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

" no im not talking to you !" Hidan yelled pissed off

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:44 PM
Matr0shka is currently offline Click here to Send Matr0shka a Private Message Find more posts by Matr0shka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Shut up Hidan. You speak as if your 30 minutes religions where any better then my money gain. I'm surprised you haven't killed these fools yet!!

*He would say only to be cut off by the man talking towards him asking his own question.*

Yes I was. Now I'm well aware of who you are. There is no need for names now Yinepu. It isn't the higher but if I wait some while longer it might actually be. I guess I was lucky Hidan hasn't wasted you guys yet if he could. So are you going to make this easy of hard?

*He'd say this time turning his full body towards the foe and leaving his attention off Hidan. He knew Hidan well and thought he probably would much rather attack the others then Kakuzu. Not out of fear but because he liked fighting more then Kakuzu.*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 09:55 PM
kakuzu is currently offline Click here to Send kakuzu a Private Message Find more posts by kakuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

g2g for a bit guys xoxo))

Randi let out a yelp and glared up at Yinepu. "Get off of me at once!" She reached for the knife in her boot.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:01 PM
DangerousBeauty is currently offline Click here to Send DangerousBeauty a Private Message Find more posts by DangerousBeauty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan laughed and looked at Kakuzu " things just got interesting huh ?" Hidan was waiting to see what Randi was ganna do * shes smarter than that. Shes ganna kick his ass.*

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:10 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yinepue smiled and emitited a small growl, he then exctraced his claws and nodded

"Now why must we fight"

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:11 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Kakuzu would the let out a small grin as he saw his foe let out some razor sharp vicious claws. He would slowly start to take off his Akatsuki suit as he would then show his small body. He would talk while putting his hand in a certain formation.*

I hope that means yes. If you don't back down now. It shall be hard to bring you back alive and in one piece for that bounty. Such a shame it would be to level such a beautiful place.

*He would say as he threw his uniform to the side and stood their as he put his hands to his side and stared down the foe.(please log in to view the image)*
(ignore other things in picture)

Whats it going to be?

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:21 PM
DangerousBeauty

Randi let out a yelp as his claws were taken out of her leg. "Kill him... He's nothing but a thorn in my spine! I'm sick of all you!" She stood and started to limp off, pausing to pick up the dead man.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:28 PM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan smiled " yea ok ill kill him but dont expect me to let you go free" He took out his sythe and looked at Yinepue " die b!tch !" He charged at him.

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:32 PM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

Yinepu stood still smiling, as Hiden neared him he began to blow a stream of flames out his mouth. he then quickly couched and picked up his double bladed axe

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 10:53 PM
kakuzu
A new heart I see!!

Hidan as usual charge blindly. However he almost always seems to win.

*He'd say with a smirk as he would then charge towards the foe as well. However he wielded no weapons at all. He came towards him with only his body which has proven in the past to be more powerful then nearly any other weapons. As he neared him he would do his jitsu on himself summoning his earth mask. However it would appear as if he had done nothing to himself. Inreality he had done a jistu that had made him super hard. Not just that but invulnerable to nearly all physical attacks. However since he had only heard of the name of his foe he wasn't to sure whether his foe had actually heard of him either. When he got close enough he would attempt to deliver a powerful kick towards the foe in hopes of knocking him back as he has done in the past to others. (please log in to view the image) *

Your mine!!!

Old Post Sep 16th, 2008 11:42 PM
DangerousBeauty

Randi stumbled and fell to Her knees. This wasnt working, her leg was ripping open with each step she took. There was a trail of blood behind her. She cursed and used the last bit of strength to teleport to the entrance of the hideout. She pushed the doors open and stumbled into the dark cave. "VALD!" She fell to her knees, and slowly slumped to the floor. She had no energy left.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:05 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan smirked " Kakuzu take care of this guy i gatta go see what that vampire is up to" Hidan could see Kakuzu was doing a good job at keeping him occupied. He then followed the trail of blood. Then it stoped " shit " Hidan put his finger in her blood. He smelt it. " wow and some people actually can find somone by doing this shit" He whipped the blood on the ground. * i need somone who can smell .... A BLOOD HOUND PERFECT ! where the hell am i ganna get one of those !*

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:19 AM
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

The kick struck Yinepu hard in the chest sending him into a nearby tree. He pushed himself up and grunted, he stood up and shook his head rapidly to knock wood shavings out of his fur.

Yinepu then leaped forward with his claws extracted planing on slashing Kazuku across the face once he got close.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:25 AM
Matr0shka
Only I am that I am.

Hidan ran past Kakuzu " ill be back !" He ran off into the nearest town.
Once he reached it he looked around. He ran up to a older looking person " hey have any idea where i could get a blood hound dog !?" He smiled " sure go down this path and on the left is a pet shop" Hidan ran off. * must get that dog !!!!* He got to the shop " hi how may i .." Hidan interupted " SHUT UP !! i need a trained blood hound " The girl at the desk narrowed her eyes " have some manners !" She checked the cages " we have two one thats 2 years old and a 7 year old one." Hidan smiled " get me the 7 year old one !" He said happily.

The person at the desk walked it out. " good " He grabed the leesh " hey you didnt pay ! guards !!!" 10 guards then came by " pay the lady !" He sighed * no time to fight* " fine .... how much " She smiled " 500 " Hidan sighed" ..........wow" He payed the lady and then started running with the dog. " ok Bealsabob ! were almost there !" The dog barked. Once they passed Kakuzu he smiled and waved " having fun !?" Out of breath he showed the dog the blood. It sniffed it and barked and started walking pulling Hidan * im such a genius*

Last edited by Matr0shka on Sep 17th, 2008 at 12:43 AM

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 12:39 AM
XvampbenjiiX666
Commander Cadaver

Thornevald looked around as he entered the vampire hideout and sighed. this wasnt a place where he wanted to be but he wanted to be around some of his own kind. as he turned around, an injured and exhausted vampiress teleported in front of him. he kneeled and put a hand on her shoulder "are you ok?"

Thank you Scythe. "Take one last look at your shining Heaven, Imperius. For soon, nothing of it shall remain, but my laughter..."

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:02 AM
XvampbenjiiX666 is currently offline Click here to Send XvampbenjiiX666 a Private Message Find more posts by XvampbenjiiX666 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DangerousBeauty

She looked up at him, breathing heavily. "They've found us... A Netjer and a human.." Was all she could say before she went limp in his arms, unconscious from exhaustion.

Old Post Sep 17th, 2008 01:05 AM