KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » S03E05 - Angels and Monsters

S03E05 - Angels and Monsters
Started by: S_D_J

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « First ... « 2 3 [4]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think Maya is dead. The guy she checked out in his lab opened his eyes and his eyes blacked when she used her power, so he must be still alive, if unable to do anything at all.

Doyle has the potential to be someone truly evil in this show. I hope they don't kill him right off.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 07:19 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

I am really getting sick of Hiro and his pussy dumb ass. Its a nerd trying to act tough at times every time I see him.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 03:39 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mairuzu
Old School Cool

I'm waiting for Hiro to be serious and badass like in 5 years gone

TGFwashere

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 04:09 PM
Mairuzu is currently offline Click here to Send Mairuzu a Private Message Find more posts by Mairuzu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gideon
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Quincy
A bullet to the head would kill Adam. Or something equally gay. Unfortunately, the heroes writers would come up with something to get rid of him.

Knox absorbs peoples fears and turns it into his own strength. It's super strength when people are afraid.

The psuedo-invincibility is so retarded. Adam had only that one damn thing going for him and they took it away with "LOLZ BULLET TO THE HEAD!"

This was the guy who enthralled Linderman and manipulated everyone (including Arthur) into creating the Company.

For the record, HRG and Sylar own this show, and their chemistry/partnership has been the best part of the season.

Last edited by Gideon on Oct 15th, 2008 at 10:38 PM

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 10:35 PM
Gideon is currently offline Click here to Send Gideon a Private Message Find more posts by Gideon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
S_D_J
Bane

Originally posted by Gideon
The psuedo-invincibility is so retarded. Adam had only that one damn thing going for him and they took it away with "LOLZ BULLET TO THE HEAD!"

This was the guy who enthralled Linderman and manipulated everyone (including Arthur) into creating the Company.

how the hell did he managed to that... If Arthur is "obviously" so powerful ...

inconsistent writing this season it's really ticking me off... first "Sylar's mommy" and then this...

"When Gotham is ashes, you have my permission to die." -BANE

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:07 PM
S_D_J is currently offline Click here to Send S_D_J a Private Message Find more posts by S_D_J Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestialdemon
Down from the Upside

Originally posted by Gideon

For the record, HRG and Sylar own this show, and their chemistry/partnership has been the best part of the season.

I agree. Adam was so feared by the Company that they tried to lock him away permanently. It seems stupid that he could be killed with just a shot to the head. You would think in the 30 years they had him in captivity someone from the Company would have tried that.

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:22 PM
celestialdemon is currently offline Click here to Send celestialdemon a Private Message Find more posts by celestialdemon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yes, I'm wondering about all this stuff that the Company just keeps around for future use when it is obvious that they do not want it used. The Formula, the Virus, Adam himself...

Old Post Oct 15th, 2008 11:29 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elite Hunter

I hope they keep Adam alive, he is my favorite "true" villain on the show right now (Sylar seems to be a tweener right now. I'm interest in the coming the rivalry between "The company" and the Pinehearst company.

Old Post Oct 16th, 2008 12:18 AM
Elite Hunter is currently offline Click here to Send Elite Hunter a Private Message Find more posts by Elite Hunter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote