KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Viktor vs Markus

Viktor vs Markus
Started by: Markus Corvinus

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (19): « First ... « 15 16 [17] 18 19 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Kotor3

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Why would you ask me a question and then be angry at my logical answer.

Dude how does my response equate to angered? It was sarcastic at most. Not go to the Wolverine thread so I can destroy your argument for Viktor.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 12:10 PM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Kotor3
Dude how does my response equate to angered? It was sarcastic at most. Not go to the Wolverine thread so I can destroy your argument for Viktor.
You seem quite obsessed. Viktor wins here and Viktor wins there. Viktor is quote formidable.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 04:10 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

You seem quite obsessed. Viktor wins here and Viktor wins there. Viktor is quote formidable.

No obsessed is not the right word. I just want to help you see the errors of your ways. Soon you will see that Viktor is not what you initially thought.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 04:34 PM
Kotor3 is currently offline Click here to Send Kotor3 a Private Message Find more posts by Kotor3 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

No obsessed is not the right word. I just want to help you see the errors of your ways. Soon you will see that Viktor is not what you initially thought.
Then prove me wrong here. Viktor wins.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 04:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

It seems to me he will never admit Viktor can be defeated. If he goes to the thread you refer to he will just say "Viktor wins" regardless of any evidence that should prove otherwise. If someone gives all the proof in the world that shows Viktor would lose he'll just say "based on?" (LOL) and make you repeat same thing all over again. Just as it happened in this thread over and over and over and over again. Why bother trying to argue with him since he seems to think Viktor is some unbeatable god-like character despite all the evidence that shows he's not.

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 04:46 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Then prove me wrong here. Viktor wins.

I have already in about four threads but I guess I will review your lost again with you.

Ok. You said that Viktor beat Michael.

Lets examine the fight. Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35iZsw4c0OU
Michael gets off 15 hits and causes Viktor to kneel down for about 2 to 3 secs.
Viktor gets off 12 hits with 5 missed punches and three missed sword swings. He knocks down Michael twice but Michael does not stay down. He gets up slowly from the last take down.

Viktor then receives help with his men shooting multiple bullets at Michael. At this point Selene helps by taking out the men (no hits on Viktor).

Viktor then takes the opportunity to attack Michael who also attacks with Viktor getting him into a choke hold.

So my honest take on this fight is that it was pretty even. If Viktor had any advantages it was minimum at most.

Note Michael is just learning his powers.

The video below shows Marcus fighting Michael and Selene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9Ncoz8o4I
Some reason I cannot find the video where Marcus kills Michael. Once again Selene was there.

Viktor couldn’t handle a combo of Selene and Michael even though he himself had help whereas Marcus did.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:03 PM
Kotor3

Originally posted by Star428
It seems to me he will never admit Viktor can be defeated. If he goes to the thread you refer to he will just say "Viktor wins" regardless of any evidence that should prove otherwise. If someone gives all the proof in the world that shows Viktor would lose he'll just say "based on?" (LOL) and make you repeat same thing all over again. Just as it happened in this thread over and over and over and over again. Why bother trying to argue with him since he seems to think Viktor is some unbeatable god-like character despite all the evidence that shows he's not.

I know. Slight entertainment I guess. Some evidence is so clear that he just dodges the points displayed which he will do in the comment I just posted.

I am going to convert quan to the common sense world.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:06 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

1. I cited two feats both superior to rise of the Lycan feats as well as a link confirming stronger with age and it has been centuries, Abe.

2. You said they lost power then and failed to prove claims that age doesn't make the elders the strongest of the bunch when they clearly were.

3. Viktor didn't overpower Lucian in Lycan form proving a considerable increase in strength, long face.

Viktor survived despite the Lycans greatly outnumbering and rising to power again.

There were two armies fighting it wasn't just a one on one situation. In a war you don't stay on the battlefield and die if the battle is clearly a losing one. You might but you're stupid and your ease face would be a relatively simple target to hit.

Midget.. do you know they stack shit higher than you? By the way don't think I didn't notice your concession that you have no girls and can get no girls.. Sad sad little smush face

1. The two feats you posted don't prove your case about him getting MASSIVELY stronger. Neither does a link that says they get stronger with age... The link said NOTHING about Viktor getting MASSIVELY stronger from Rise of the Lycans. This was your first concession and thus I already won the debate

2. You failed to prove he does.. that was your case to prove since you say he got MASSIVELY stronger.. the only way that might be true is if he got stronger while starving.. since he's in that state double the amount of time he's awake. You failed to prove this point. Further, of course they get weaker in that state... They are skin and bonces and can't even move without blood.. That is weaker.. Now when they awake they go back to how stronger they were when they went to sleep unless you can prove otherwise. however, it would defy logic and common sense to somehow grow more powerful when you're deprived of blood and nutrients but yet come out stronger than when you went into that state.. totally ass backwards logic. Point is, you failed to prove this.. Yet another concession on your part.

3. lastly midget... Viktor NEVER confronted Lucian in werewolf form as he did Raze... Post the link where they get into a confrontation. Lucian punking Viktor yet again is no different than what he did later in the movie... So post the fight Viktor and Lucian had in werewolf form or you're conceding this point as well.

You failed to get th analogy again smush... I have 10 friend you have 30.. they are all fighting and I'm fighting you... I see I am outnumbered so I go RUN AROUND THE CORNER... HIDE BEHIND A DUMBSTER AND WAIT FOR YOU TO COME RUNNING AFTER ME.. WHEN YOU GET CLOSE I TRY AND ATTACK YOU FROM THE SIDE. Some image in this on Worldstarr or watching it live.. You would without question call me a pussy and so would anybody watching the video.. You don't run away from a fight.. hide and then try and cheapshot somebody.. That is good tactics that is a chicken shit maneuver. If I saw somebody do that I and others would be like.. well I guess he figured he couldn't take that guy.. Simple.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:20 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I have already in about four threads but I guess I will review your lost again with you.

Ok. You said that Viktor beat Michael.

Lets examine the fight. Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=35iZsw4c0OU
Michael gets off 15 hits and causes Viktor to kneel down for about 2 to 3 secs.
Viktor gets off 12 hits with 5 missed punches and three missed sword swings. He knocks down Michael twice but Michael does not stay down. He gets up slowly from the last take down.

Viktor then receives help with his men shooting multiple bullets at Michael. At this point Selene helps by taking out the men (no hits on Viktor).

Viktor then takes the opportunity to attack Michael who also attacks with Viktor getting him into a choke hold.

So my honest take on this fight is that it was pretty even. If Viktor had any advantages it was minimum at most.

Note Michael is just learning his powers.

The video below shows Marcus fighting Michael and Selene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fw9Ncoz8o4I
Some reason I cannot find the video where Marcus kills Michael. Once again Selene was there.

Viktor couldn’t handle a combo of Selene and Michael even though he himself had help whereas Marcus did.
Viktor had Michael at his mercy whereas both charged at each other. Viktor ended up on top and Michael has fought in the same manner since his inception as a hybrid.

Viktor had him in a chokehold and she leapt. Selene later defeated Markus in one on one fair combat.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:32 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Midget.. do you know they stack shit higher than you? By the way don't think I didn't notice your concession that you have no girls and can get no girls.. Sad sad little smush face

1. The two feats you posted don't prove your case about him getting MASSIVELY stronger. Neither does a link that says they get stronger with age... The link said NOTHING about Viktor getting MASSIVELY stronger from Rise of the Lycans. This was your first concession and thus I already won the debate

2. You failed to prove he does.. that was your case to prove since you say he got MASSIVELY stronger.. the only way that might be true is if he got stronger while starving.. since he's in that state double the amount of time he's awake. You failed to prove this point. Further, of course they get weaker in that state... They are skin and bonces and can't even move without blood.. That is weaker.. Now when they awake they go back to how stronger they were when they went to sleep unless you can prove otherwise. however, it would defy logic and common sense to somehow grow more powerful when you're deprived of blood and nutrients but yet come out stronger than when you went into that state.. totally ass backwards logic. Point is, you failed to prove this.. Yet another concession on your part.

3. lastly midget... Viktor NEVER confronted Lucian in werewolf form as he did Raze... Post the link where they get into a confrontation. Lucian punking Viktor yet again is no different than what he did later in the movie... So post the fight Viktor and Lucian had in werewolf form or you're conceding this point as well.

You failed to get th analogy again smush... I have 10 friend you have 30.. they are all fighting and I'm fighting you... I see I am outnumbered so I go RUN AROUND THE CORNER... HIDE BEHIND A DUMBSTER AND WAIT FOR YOU TO COME RUNNING AFTER ME.. WHEN YOU GET CLOSE I TRY AND ATTACK YOU FROM THE SIDE. Some image in this on Worldstarr or watching it live.. You would without question call me a pussy and so would anybody watching the video.. You don't run away from a fight.. hide and then try and cheapshot somebody.. That is good tactics that is a chicken shit maneuver. If I saw somebody do that I and others would be like.. well I guess he figured he couldn't take that guy.. Simple.
This coming from a guy with features similar to Abe Lincoln while being so lanky and so stupid the only girls you're getting are the learning disabled.

1. Yes, they so since they are far greater than his previous Rise of the Lycan feats. Saying no they aren't isn't an adequate response. It's just pouting like a child in denial of the clear presentation of how their powers work anyways. Centuries mean a massive spike in strength since they gather strength as they age.

2. See número uno. I proved it both by way of feats and by way of how their strength increases with age along with multiple centuries passing.

3. Your ignorance regarding these characters rivals your ignorance with women, Lincoln. Lucian in Lycan form did attack Viktor. You not being aware is your own problem. Lucian tried fleeing as well.

He was trying to escape due to losing the castle and when he realized Lucian pursued he attacked. That is great tactics. You are idiotic and your analogies are shit.

Viktor wins.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:42 PM
Kotor3

Viktor had Michael at his mercy whereas both charged at each other. Viktor ended up on top and Michael has fought in the same manner since his inception as a hybrid.

You haven’t disagree with anything I posted below. You are moving in the right direction.

Yes Viktor ended up with the advantage. Does that mean he would have won? I guessing no because of Michael’s healing abilities but we will never know.

We do know that in a battle involving Marcus, Selene, and Michael, Marcus clearly defeated both in which Michael was presume dead.

Viktor had him in a chokehold and she leapt. Selene later defeated Markus in one on one fair combat.

Not sure what your point is here. Selene was always more skilled then both Viktor and Marcus. She was only a match with Marcus once she drunk Marcus father’s blood.

Are you implying that in the same situation with the blood of Alex in her that she would not have defeated Viktor one on one?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 05:59 PM
quanchi112
Disney

You haven’t disagree with anything I posted below. You are moving in the right direction.

Yes Viktor ended up with the advantage. Does that mean he would have won? I guessing no because of Michael’s healing abilities but we will never know.

We do know that in a battle involving Marcus, Selene, and Michael, Marcus clearly defeated both in which Michael was presume dead.

Not sure what your point is here. Selene was always more skilled then both Viktor and Marcus. She was only a match with Marcus once she drunk Marcus father’s blood.

Are you implying that in the same situation with the blood of Alex in her that she would not have defeated Viktor one on one?
Michael was abut to did and even Viktor said as much. The scene was clear despite you pretending otherwise.

Markus attacked and impaled him prior to him even being aware of Markus. That is not a fair fight.

Viktor was always beyond her and she couldn't take him directly on in a fair fight whereas she beat Markus straight up.

Markus has impaled her and the power to win but he blew it.

Viktor would have defeated her as well despite the blood. He's beaten faster and stronger characters before aka michael.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:05 PM
Kotor3

Michael was abut to did and even Viktor said as much. The scene was clear despite you pretending otherwise.

No idea what you are saying with that statement.

Markus attacked and impaled him prior to him even being aware of Markus. That is not a fair fight.

Viktor has Michael shot up before rushing him and that is fair to you? Can you say bias?

Viktor was always beyond her and she couldn't take him directly on in a fair fight whereas she beat Markus straight up.

So you like to compare Selene the version without Alex’s blood to the one that had Alex’s blood. Nothing seems wrong with that to you?

Markus has impaled her and the power to win but he blew it.

Power to win but lack the skill to win. Same for Viktor in this department.

Viktor would have defeated her as well despite the blood. He's beaten faster and stronger characters before aka michael.

You counting a choke hold as a win doesn’t make it one. You can assume all you want that Viktor would have won. The fact is he didn’t before losing his head.

You can also assume that he would have beaten Selene with Alex’s blood. Selene at this point is stronger and way more skilled than Viktor. She would have murder Viktor. Accept the fact.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:14 PM
quanchi112
Disney

No idea what you are saying with that statement.

Viktor has Michael shot up before rushing him and that is fair to you? Can you say bias?

So you like to compare Selene the version without Alex’s blood to the one that had Alex’s blood. Nothing seems wrong with that to you?

Power to win but lack the skill to win. Same for Viktor in this department.

You counting a choke hold as a win doesn’t make it one. You can assume all you want that Viktor would have won. The fact is he didn’t before losing his head.

You can also assume that he would have beaten Selene with Alex’s blood. Selene at this point is stronger and way more skilled than Viktor. She would have murder Viktor. Accept the fact.
Michael was about to "die." Autocorrected to did.

He wasn't hurt at all and don't pretend like he was weakened or moved around labored in any manner.

Selene successfully got rid of Markus when she drove the truck. Selene amped beat him straight up. Facts, sport.

Viktor had the formidability to beat Michael and was winning whereas Selene needed no outside help and won on her own cleanly.

Outside interference isn't a fair fight. Selene bested Markus clearly. Viktor had Michael at his mercy despite him being stronger and faster.

False, as he bested Michael who had the physical advantages as well. Viktor is more tactical.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:22 PM
The_Tempest

Michael is unquestionably faster than Viktor, but was he really stronger?

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:33 PM
The_Tempest is currently offline Click here to Send The_Tempest a Private Message Find more posts by The_Tempest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kotor3

Michael was about to "die." Autocorrected to did.

How you came to this interpretation I am not going too asked. There is absolutely nothing that indicates Michael was about to die. All we see is Michael in a choke hold. Way to go to try to make it more than what it is.

He wasn't hurt at all and don't pretend like he was weakened or moved around labored in any manner.

I wonder why Selene stop the shooters if it didn’t have an effect. Viktor cheated, so get over it.

Selene successfully got rid of Markus when she drove the truck. Selene amped beat him straight up. Facts, sport.

You mean the combo of Selene and Michael. Yes both were able to escape as they were running away from Marcus something they did not do with Viktor.

Viktor had the formidability to beat Michael and was winning whereas Selene needed no outside help and won on her own cleanly.

Clarify the version of Selene you are referring to. I understand choke holds in your definition equates to a win.

Outside interference isn't a fair fight. Selene bested Markus clearly. Viktor had Michael at his mercy despite him being stronger and faster.

So you agree Viktor cheated with he had his men shoot Michael.

False, as he bested Michael who had the physical advantages as well. Viktor is more tactical.

Oh how you hold on to that one little piece of a battle to try to build an argument. Sorry he didn’t beat Michael. Choke hold do not equate to a win in the real world of logic and common sense. Michael never tap out, so no win for Viktor.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:35 PM
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

I know. Slight entertainment I guess. Some evidence is so clear that he just dodges the points displayed which he will do in the comment I just posted.

I am going to convert quan to the common sense world.

Good luck with that! wink

Most people believe Evolution not because they themselves are dumb, but cause they trust the "experts" who are feeding them evolutionary fast food, and so they don't bother questioning whether or not it's true.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 06:56 PM
Star428 is currently offline Click here to Send Star428 a Private Message Find more posts by Star428 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Star428
Restricted

Account Restricted

Marcus didn't want to have to take on both Selene and Michael (and possibly his father too) at the same time. So yeah, I would've done the same thing in his situation. Get a winning surprise advantage and take out one immediately. Doesn't mean Marcus was afraid of him. As shown in their first fight when he threw Michael off the truck, Marcus has the ability to beat him in a one-on-one confrontation.

Last edited by Star428 on Aug 7th, 2014 at 07:05 PM

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 07:02 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

This coming from a guy with features similar to Abe Lincoln while being so lanky and so stupid the only girls you're getting are the learning disabled.

1. Yes, they so since they are far greater than his previous Rise of the Lycan feats. Saying no they aren't isn't an adequate response. It's just pouting like a child in denial of the clear presentation of how their powers work anyways. Centuries mean a massive spike in strength since they gather strength as they age.

2. See número uno. I proved it both by way of feats and by way of how their strength increases with age along with multiple centuries passing.

3. Your ignorance regarding these characters rivals your ignorance with women, Lincoln. Lucian in Lycan form did attack Viktor. You not being aware is your own problem. Lucian tried fleeing as well.

He was trying to escape due to losing the castle and when he realized Lucian pursued he attacked. That is great tactics. You are idiotic and your analogies are shit.

Viktor wins.

What you should say.. is somebody that is better looking than you and your athletic superior in every way. You didn't answer my question though.. did you know they stack shit taller than you?

1. No you didn't .. The two examples you cited don't prove any massive increase... The feat of damaging a much studier pillar was more impressive than damaging a wall that already a hole in it smush face. Your second example doesn't fly either.. You need to show Viktor TRYING AND FAILING to easily kill a Lycan in werewolf form.. You have shown no such thing. Viktor never ever engaged Lucian at all... he never tried to grab him or hit him... Lucian took a swipe at Viktro and bailed. That ISN'T a fight nor is it VIktor attacking a werewolf. Thus you have failed on both accounts

2. See no. 1 .. you have yet to prove either thing and thus you've already lost the debate just as I thought. I never said they didn't get stronger... you said MASSIVELY stronger.. for that you need to prove your case... You have not and thus lost the debate

3. You haven't proved they can go stronger in a malnourished and starving state yet..thus you've also lost this part of the debate. Shit, you're so stupid you believe they are just as strong when starving and weak and unable to move as they are when they are awake. Do you how stupid that is of you. What's dumber is you tried to make fun of me for saying they are weaker in that state.. when in fact all you did was show people how dumb you really are.

Lucian beat him easily even with Viktor running away and trying to cheapshot him

HIs own daughter beat him easily and with little effort

He had help with Michael and STILL couldn't get the job done. Michaels land more hits and had no weapon and still Viktor couldn't kill him.

He really has a pitiful track record of fighting doesn't he

You didn't answer my question.. what would the crowd say or the people watching the video say if somebody ran around the corner.. HIDE and hen tried to hit the other guy from the side.. Just answer the question

Old Post Aug 7th, 2014 08:22 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

How you came to this interpretation I am not going too asked. There is absolutely nothing that indicates Michael was about to die. All we see is Michael in a choke hold. Way to go to try to make it more than what it is.

I wonder why Selene stop the shooters if it didn’t have an effect. Viktor cheated, so get over it.

You mean the combo of Selene and Michael. Yes both were able to escape as they were running away from Marcus something they did not do with Viktor.

Clarify the version of Selene you are referring to. I understand choke holds in your definition equates to a win.

So you agree Viktor cheated with he had his men shoot Michael.

Oh how you hold on to that one little piece of a battle to try to build an argument. Sorry he didn’t beat Michael. Choke hold do not equate to a win in the real world of logic and common sense. Michael never tap out, so no win for Viktor.
Viktor's strength, leverage, and words clearly implied it, kiddo.

Healing factor and it didn't impede his movements. Viktor won. Get over it.

I am glad you admit they successfully warded off a character who can fly whereas they couldn't.

Amped Selene needed no help to defeat Markus. Scene implied death if Selene did not jump in.

Viktor didn't instruct them and they caused no significant harm.

Choke hold you can't get out of on your own equates to winning, kiddo.

Old Post Aug 8th, 2014 02:17 AM