KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Heroes » Is Heroes getting Boring?

Has the show "Heroes" become boring
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Yes 13 50.00%
No 13 50.00%
Total: 26 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Is Heroes getting Boring?
Started by: FistOfThe North

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Squirrel Fart

Re: Is Heroes getting Boring?

quote: (post)
Originally posted by FistOfThe North
Has Heroes run it's course?

For the first time ever, after watching ever single episode of Heroes, since it's premier, i didn't wanna watch it anymore.

With the "Eris Quod Sum" (s3e7) last night, there came a point where i just changed the channel half way through he show and missed the rest of it intentinally. Not out of anger or anything eles. It was just i think the series, to me, has finally become too boring.

Any of you feel this way? I may be the only one. I know this show is crazy popular but i just find it boring as hell. I didn't even bother to find out what happened at the end of the episode. Or what'll happen in the next episode.

I dunno what it is but it feels like boredom. The producers are milking this show hard and dry while oversaturating viewers with all kinds of heores-commercials and online media and the story being one thing after a stupid other...yawn. i'm done.

Season one was perfect. And the should've left it at that.

I wont' be watching it anymore.

Here you go buddy! I hope this gives you new hope....

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7778

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 03:39 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Aequo Animo
Operation: Hot Mother

Season 3 is pretty bad, in my opinion.
God...remember "The Company Man", and how powers could be used to logically advance the plot? Also, how there was more of a human element? I miss that.
I think Claire said it best in the first episode: "Because if you're not human anymore, what are you?" If this show continues losing that human element, I'll get so sick of it.

Loeb's good with comics, but I'm glad to know he was let go from Heroes.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2008 10:34 PM
Aequo Animo is currently offline Click here to Send Aequo Animo a Private Message Find more posts by Aequo Animo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Aequo Animo

Loeb's good with comics, but I'm glad to know he was let go from Heroes.

sick He had a few good stories but in truth, he sucks.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 12:18 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MildPossession
Restricted

Account Restricted

I haven't bothered with it for the last few weeks of it showing here and I'm frankly not bothered that I've missed them, unlike if I miss an episode of a series I really adore.

I will watch it tonight if there are no other firework displays in my town after the main fireworks display tonight.

If I watch it and I feel the same, will probably stop watching the series. Season 1 was brilliant, 2 was nothing special and I'm not getting the same feeling I got when watching Season 1(even bought the set on dvd so I could watch them all before they showed them all here in the UK lol) when watching season 3.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2008 03:59 PM
MildPossession is currently offline Click here to Send MildPossession a Private Message Find more posts by MildPossession Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

"Heroes" is just a night-time soap about indecisive metro/emo superheroes that are apart of a story that's already been too lenghty and way past it's time while at the same time offering you the best Sprint cell phone deals you'll find anywhere online.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 02:13 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

Re: Re: Is Heroes getting Boring?

Originally posted by Endrict Nuul
Here you go buddy! I hope this gives you new hope....

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7778

wow they fired season 1's writer? no wonder s.3's not as good.

and jeez, I thought that it was only myself and a few others that thinks heroes suxs now. Apparently there're a bunch of people that have the same complaint about s.3.

I remember seeing the shows' cast and title on the yahoo home page recommending the show should be axed..

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 02:58 AM
FistOfThe North is currently offline Click here to Send FistOfThe North a Private Message Find more posts by FistOfThe North Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I don't think Heroes should be axed, but it has definitely declined since it started.

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 04:30 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FistOfThe North

more like freefall nosedive.

I loved "heroes" in 2006 by I don't see it lasting past 2009 with the way it's going.

someone else should make a superhero show but only more kickass than "heroes"

It'd do everything heroes didn't. with every ep. and season being better than the previous. And it'd be more action based.

It could be called "New Breed" or "Neo Breed" or something..or "Guardians". and they'd have suits too, but they won't look corney or cheesy with 'em on.

- Darth Plagueis

Old Post Nov 25th, 2008 05:21 AM
SpaceMonkey
Project Mayhem

From SuperHeroHype:

http://www.superherohype.com/news/topnews.php?id=7871

This should help the show, right?

"Put him in a straightjacket, the man's sick!"

Old Post Dec 4th, 2008 07:52 PM
SpaceMonkey is currently offline Click here to Send SpaceMonkey a Private Message Find more posts by SpaceMonkey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote