KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Movie Versus Forum » Lord Voldemort vs Lex Luthor('78 version)

Lord Voldemort vs Lex Luthor('78 version)
Started by: Dr Will Hatch

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Not to mention he has to get ahold of a nuclear bomb and launch it at the sun.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:08 PM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Well, Superman was the one who tossed the nukes into the Sun, but the Nuclear Man/men should be more than enough to put Voldemort in a headlock and rape him.

He does have a 1-1 record when facing Reeves Superman, who is arguably the most powerful Superman to ever hit the screen. Kept California for separating from the U.S., reversed the Earth's spin and travelled back in time and his greatest feat, rebuilt the Great Wall of China with his brick-laying-vision.

You've Just Been Kirked To The Curb

Last edited by Robtard on Nov 10th, 2008 at 08:23 PM

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:20 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

The only thing required is that Voldemort doesn't use imperiex to take control over Nuclear Man.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:21 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Lex has three months prep time, he's a super-genius and has shown to be beyond extremely resourceful, he could make a small army of Nuclear Men.

Voldemort might be able to control 1 or more, in the end, he'll end up having that imperiex (whatever that is) shoved up his ass.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:28 PM
Robtard is currently offline Click here to Send Robtard a Private Message Find more posts by Robtard Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Utrigita

And that will help him how against a being that can kill them individually with a single spell while taking control over others and make them fight among themselves?

Sorry I used the danish version of the word the correct word in english would be the Imperio Curse, which I believe Voldemort during his battle with harry in the Goblet of fire but I'm not positive. They would also have to locate Voldemort which can easily teleport himself around on the battlefield as he showed was within his power when he arrived to kill and later battle Dumbledore.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 08:44 PM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Because they're super-duper frikkin powerful, Nuclear Man not only went toe-to-toe with Reeves Superman, but he defeated him the first time they met.

By the time he takes control of one, another will have killed him, it'd only take one hit.

Just stop being a little Harry Butthole fanboy and realize, Voldemort is both outclassed and outgunned.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:17 PM
Utrigita

I doesn't in any way see how that will help him against the Killing Curse sorry.

It doesn't take any time to control a person that is the point, and Voldemort has shown that he can teleport around as he wishes.

not required.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:31 PM
Robtard
Senor Member

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Utrigita
I doesn't in any way see how that will help him against the Killing Curse sorry.

It doesn't take any time to control a person that is the point, and Voldemort has shown that he can teleport around as he wishes.

not required.

I looked up this "Killing Curse" in wiki.

Causes a bright green flash and a rushing noise; the curse causes instant death to the victim. There is no known counter-curse or blocking spell (with the exception of the curse striking another spell midflight, negating both), although the caster can be interrupted, the victim can dodge the green jet, hide behind solid objects (which burst into flame when hit by it), or, if the casting wizard is not sufficiently competent, the curse may be completely ineffective as described by Barty Crouch Jr (acting as Alastor Moody) in Goblet of Fire.

Yeah, Voldemort is doomed, considering the above.

Old Post Nov 10th, 2008 09:47 PM
NemeBro

A single Nuclear Man can kill Voldemort before he casts the spell, let alone an army.

People underestimate the speed of them...He went toe-to-toe with Reeves Superman for God's sakes. no expression

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 12:41 AM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Robtard
Well, Superman was the one who tossed the nukes into the Sun, but the Nuclear Man/men should be more than enough to put Voldemort in a headlock and rape him.

He does have a 1-1 record when facing Reeves Superman, who is arguably the most powerful Superman to ever hit the screen. Kept California for separating from the U.S., reversed the Earth's spin and travelled back in time and his greatest feat, rebuilt the Great Wall of China with his brick-laying-vision.
But the nukes being thrown into the Sun was a one time thing.

All the ways you wish you could be, that's me. I look like you wanna look, I **** like you wanna ****, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 12:52 AM
Rogue Jedi is currently offline Click here to Send Rogue Jedi a Private Message Find more posts by Rogue Jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Robtard
Senor Member

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
But the nukes being thrown into the Sun was a one time thing.

Yes, but it would still be a "feat" of Luther's in making them.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 01:22 AM
Final Blaxican
Restricted

Account Restricted

He'll kill him before he can say the words.

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 05:26 PM
Final Blaxican is currently offline Click here to Send Final Blaxican a Private Message Find more posts by Final Blaxican Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Hell I would wager Lex Luthor with a 9mm could kill Voldemort with no PIS...

"Avada Ked-" *Headshot*

Old Post Nov 11th, 2008 11:42 PM
NemeBro is currently offline Click here to Send NemeBro a Private Message Find more posts by NemeBro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Do we ever see Luthor with a handgun?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:10 AM
Robtard
Senor Member

He has 3 months prep time, I'd wager he could get himself a gun and laser-pointer attachment, in case he has shit aim.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 12:40 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Lol, Comics Luthor would do this easily. Voldy wouldn't be that high end in the comics. In terms of DC magic users, theres Dr. Fate, Etrigan, Shazam, Dr Mist, and Merlin etc. Voldy would become their *****. Lex has often created supervillains as well as allies such as Brainiac. No, Lex would bitchslap Voldy in 3 months.

Movie Lex? No idea :P

Movies and comics are obviously different, but this Movie Lex is very much based on the comics and I think he's not getting the respect he deserves.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 01:42 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NemeBro

Originally posted by Rogue Jedi
Do we ever see Luthor with a handgun?
...Are you really saying that with three months, he could not learn how to use a handgun and aquire one, Lex, one of the richest men in the world? no expression

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 04:28 AM
Utrigita

Allow me to ask a question concerning the Nuclear Man...

Is it correct that it was only the detonations of every nuclear weapons on earth apon contact with the sun combined with a hair from Superman what was made his "birth" possible?

If this indeed is the case then how do you count on getting the required Nuclear Weapons to the Sun which travel time with a rocket last time I checked was estimated to be five months...

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 04:34 PM
Rogue Jedi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Allow me to ask a question concerning the Nuclear Man...

Is it correct that it was only the detonations of every nuclear weapons on earth apon contact with the sun combined with a hair from Superman what was made his "birth" possible?

If this indeed is the case then how do you count on getting the required Nuclear Weapons to the Sun which travel time with a rocket last time I checked was estimated to be five months...
You are correct, sir. I have already addressed this and was brushed off.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 04:42 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

I'd say Lex takes it easily.

Luthor is a master mind.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2008 05:25 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote